Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a fully grown woman with kids doing the cringiest video ever I feel sick what the hell is she doing? She really is using this girl for followers

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her and just come across this tab! Wonder if this girl subscribed to her only fans 😂

Reactions: 3
I bet thats an old video on her story ngl when has she ever wanted the boys in bed with her ? Too busy fingering herself

• Haha
Totally agree 😅😅 she is literally only being quiet on social media because her gf has DEFINITELY met the kids and she’s trying to hid it. It’s so so so so so wrong!!!!!! Family holiday coming up!

Reactions: 8
Take it she’s done a vid of her kissing the girl?i actually have done that myself,my friend videoed us kissing but we were 15 and thought we were edgy and cool.i cringe thinking back.xx

Her gf doesn’t have social media because she doesn’t like it yet she’s all over chloes insta,fb,tiktok.erm.....xx

Reactions: 7
Hahaha no that tik tok is too much. They’ve known each other about a week. Surely that’s the kind of video you make as a montage after years together. Not just all filmed in one day the 4th time you meet 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha no that tik tok is too much. They’ve known each other about a week. Surely that’s the kind of video you make as a montage after years together. Not just all filmed in one day the 4th time you meet 😂 😂 😂
I feel like there rushing so fast into it shes defonitly met the kids theres no way she has not met them honestly its so cringe

Shes tried so hard to take quick random videos and look cute but they both look ridiculously stupid and embarrassing. The girlfriend is thick as duck for allowing herself to be used.

Reactions: 7
So i watched that tiktok and duck me makes me feel sick so cringe never did this tit with Aaron just screams its all for content i bet she invites her over just to get content to post honestly holly if thats ur name
Open ur bleeping eyes wake up to the fact your being used for content and run a mile

Reactions: 4
Will be interesting to see if more content is posted this weekend as she was out last weekend so she must have the kids this weekend 👀

It was all filmed on the same day 😂😂😂 it's jot even a cute montage of different dates etc from their relationship 😂😂 it's a weird video filmed solely in toads living room one day and trying to come off as cute 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one not surprised by the tiktok? Its her all over..... using it for personal gain, because "gay" tiktok is massive and has a massive following. Her little relationship is great pr for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said on her insta the other day something like ‘my video on tik tok got 74k views so I’m gonna make my girlfriend be in them more’. Not those exact words but something to that effect. Basically use her for content 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was all filmed on the same day 😂😂😂 it's jot even a cute montage of different dates etc from their relationship 😂😂 it's a weird video filmed solely in toads living room one day and trying to come off as cute 😂😂
This!!!!!!! She literally just pretended to be cute and shove a camera in her girlfriends face them shoves it together for a ‘montage’.

This!!!!!!! She literally just pretended to be cute and shove a camera in her girlfriends face them shoves it together for a ‘montage’.
i honestly feel for this girl tbh cause she might actually like chloe and shes just taking advantage of her i wonder if u can hide ur stories on instagram from certain people cause i dont believe this girl has gave persmission to share infomation bout their sex lifes it makes no sense she has no social media but is happy for people to know in and out of their sex life

Reactions: 2
I will call it now (and please excuse my extreme bitchy-ness) she is not with that girl because she wants to be in a relationship. She is with her to get sexual experience and to tick something off her 'I'm better than you' list. iirc she said she was breaking up with her girlfriend if she couldn't get her to y'know (I hate the word sorry). That's just bleeping immature, if you like someone it shouldn't matter what happens on your first sexual encounter. She seems the be using her bisexuality or gay-ness (whatever she claims) as some weird status symbol. You are not 14 years old, you do not need to post about your 'awakening' everywhere, no one gives a tit. You're not some magical unicorn, you just brag about it a lot more than anyone who has been through the same

Reactions: 19
i honestly feel for this girl tbh cause she might actually like chloe and shes just taking advantage of her i wonder if u can hide ur stories on instagram from certain people cause i dont believe this girl has gave persmission to share infomation bout their sex lifes it makes no sense she has no social media but is happy for people to know in and out of their sex life
Chloe shared a screenshot where she said yes - I think the girl is a bit infatuated with Chloe and has said yes to please her. Chloe is pretty manipulative to be fair.. or the girl does have social media... can see Chloe lying

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.