Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What bandwagon hasn’t she milked for followers and attention? I wouldn’t be surprised if she came out a heavy metal lead vocalist at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I thought I was the only person who looked at people and thought they would smell! She is definitely a smelly looking person
ever since i saw her bath in a puddle and still see her coming out looking grubby i cant get it out of my head how much she must smell honestly just makes me feel sick thinking about it

Reactions: 4
"worst tonsilitis shes ever had" if it was that bad she wouldn't be able to talk and would be on antibiotics :cautious:

Reactions: 12
It's not Covid because she's already had it. Have you really though chlo? Don't recall a million stories about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's not Covid because she's already had it. Have you really though chlo? Don't recall a million stories about that.
It was just before Xmas I think as she claimed to have it but then still had teddy over who is high risk and then his family apparently caught it too x

And the GF is round again this friday. i thought Aaron only had the kids every other weekend

Reactions: 8
If she’s had so many messages from ‘trolls’... aka- us.

She’d have posted them- we all know she ain’t scared to post messages she don’t like- queue the “well here are the messages” (hi Chloe hun) p.s. what happened to not introducing your kids to your bit on the side? I refuse to say girlfriend because you’re only using her for the clout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Had it or not, you are meant to test when you have a new cough which you do get with tonsillitis, which is also normally a dry cough.

I only remember her going for the Covid test then going for coffee and doing stuff. Really don't remember her claiming to have it 😅 she should be a doctor

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.