Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know if her and Aaron I actual best friends or if she’s just saying that 😬 as I would not be best friends with someone that done all that to me 😭
I dont think so she always saids it too much almost trying to convince herself its the truth lets be real even if there is no love there any more u would still be hurt of someone u were with for 7 years had a flat and kids with them building a life for them to dump yo ass and move on so quickly i dont believe it at all

Reactions: 8
I dont think so she always saids it too much almost trying to convince herself its the truth lets be real even if there is no love there any more u would still be hurt of someone u were with for 7 years had a flat and kids with them building a life for them to dump yo ass and move on so quickly i dont believe it at all
I think it’s awful, more so awful that it’s then shared all around social media

Reactions: 3
Didn’t know she found love with a lady... is it mentioned anywhere? 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
No unfortunately not she is keeping it on the dl so you won't see millions of post telling the world. She enjoys keeping her love and sex life private you see.

I want to know if her and Aaron I actual best friends or if she’s just saying that 😬 as I would not be best friends with someone that done all that to me 😭
Of course they are, chloe is definitely best friend material, even more so after a 7 year relationship meant so much she had moved on a month later.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just find it so odd how people shes with somehow never have social media i mean i cant think of a reason u wouldnt have it maybe other then protecting your identity but then shes shared her name and what she looks like so makes no sense

Reactions: 6
I just find it so odd how people shes with somehow never have social media i mean i cant think of a reason u wouldnt have it maybe other then protecting your identity but then shes shared her name and what she looks like so makes no sense
Yeah I agree , I do know a few people who don't use any social media , my partner doesn't really he only has fb to post photos of our daughter for his family who live 4 hours away to see . He literally has 20 friends on there but that's it but it's because it just doesn't interest him. HOWEVER I think what are the chances that both Aaron and this new partner don't have any social media . And it's funny how as soon as they broke up Aaron started to have an Instagram etc it feels more like she tells them not to🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell I really can't imagine how Aaron must be feeling right now. Being in a relationship for 7 years and having 2 kids with someone you loved at the time and in the space of 2(?) months seeing them deciding they always actually wanted to be with a girl. That's got to bleeping hurt, I mean same if she got into a heterosexual relationship but I'm sure he'll be having thoughts about whether she was lying to him all this time just because it was convenient. And now she's talking about it all over insta, on her oh so famous, celeb endorsed FB group about how much she loves this random girl like...have some decency. That's not how you treat people. I didn't think she could sink any lower in the estimations but she has exceeded my expectations here. On another note, I was absolutely rolling at her post on GM. You cannot monetise a FB group you thick witch. Even a quick Google (as we've seen) could tell you that the practice of 'paid advertisement' isn't allowed. You don't need to pretend you've had a coffee with Zuckerburg himself babe, just say you're absolutely clueless and don't pay your taxes.

Reactions: 13
If you were with someone for 7 years,had 2 kids with them,had them as step parent to your other child ruined your relationship with your other kids mum,cut your off from friends and family,bled you dry.you worked to give them everything and you looked after the kids and worked then you split and 4 weeks later they got with someone else,would you be “best mates” she got with this girl then,she said she’d been talking to men and women before her.so straight away she was looking for someone.id be someone hurt and feel I wasted years.hes almost 30,he must see people he knows with mortgages,going on foreign holidays,family trips away etc and feel he’s wasted years.probably back in someone’s box room unable to afford a flat himself cos he has 2 exes to pay maintenance to.xx

And it is weird that he got insta soon as they split.obviously he wasn’t “allowed” to have it.xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I bet the reasons shes gone quiet on insta is because she's spending all her time with the new Gf. Why does she jump head first in to absolutly everything. She comes across as very unstable

Reactions: 5
She’s gone quiet because if she showed what she’s upto it would prove her new gf is around her kids. Despite her saying she’d not introduce them for a while :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
She’s gone quiet because if she showed what she’s upto it would prove her new gf is around her kids. Despite her saying she’d not introduce them for a while :rolleyes:
100% the girls a joke. I used to like her but now....

Reactions: 5
Imagine the tit storm when aaron meets someone!and wants to take her out,I imagine Chloe causing murder he’s spending money and time on a new girl despite being a for all accounts good hands on dad xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why would you film that . No matter what gender etc . Why would you put on kissing just to film it 🤮😫😫😫😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
That tik tok is so cringe, that’s what I’d be expecting 14 year olds to upload, not a 24 year old 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.