Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bangs on about being bi all the time though? How is there this big coming out thing shes always put it everywhere

Reactions: 5
l don’t get that if Aaron’s her best friend she has so much respect for him etc blah blah, why cheat on him then? Why suddenly have respect now 😂

Reactions: 6
l don’t get that if Aaron’s her best friend she has so much respect for him etc blah blah, why cheat on him then? Why suddenly have respect now 😂
Its so odd she glows up when she mentions him i think its good to be civil for the kids but being best friends when u split up is just odd to me i kinda change my mind constantly if there together or not i think they r but whatever is going on she clearly still has feelings for him

she said she does not hide her stories but her family have just found out shes bi she also saids she wants to discover that part of herself its very odd now il openly admit i am b sexual but happily married to a man ive been with for nearly 8 years i like woman but i never would split with my partner just to explore that side of myself unless shes trying to insinuate shes lesbian none of this makes sense 🙄

Reactions: 1
Its so odd she glows up when she mentions him i think its good to be civil for the kids but being best friends when u split up is just odd to me i kinda change my mind constantly if there together or not i think they r but whatever is going on she clearly still has feelings for him

she said she does not hide her stories but her family have just found out shes bi she also saids she wants to discover that part of herself its very odd now il openly admit i am b sexual but happily married to a man ive been with for nearly 8 years i like woman but i never would split with my partner just to explore that side of myself unless shes trying to insinuate shes lesbian none of this makes sense 🙄
It’s all so confusing.

The ‘coming out inspiration 😬😂’ is definitely for content/ followers!!
I doubt Aaron would’ve went to the effort of making a tinder account though if they are still together secretly.. all odd

Reactions: 3
I’m really sorry if this offends anyone but I don’t think she is bi at all.its all for a fad xx

Reactions: 9
I’m really sorry if this offends anyone but I don’t think she is bi at all.its all for a fad xx
Yeah its just like nothing shes saying is making sense even if u discovered ur bi would u really end a long term relationship for it im bi sexual but would not leave my husband to be with another woman as im happy and content with him she didnt help herself by going out every weekend when she could its like she just gave up being with Aaron when it got tough

I am convinced she has one of them slimming mirrors. Those aren’t just good angles, she looks so different in her stories and non mirror pics.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her weight btw!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am convinced she has one of them slimming mirrors. Those aren’t just good angles, she looks so different in her stories and non mirror pics.

Yeah I saw a tagged photo of her the other day and it was nice seeing a photo of someone that wasn’t altered 😬 I don’t think she got the memo about the latest thing is actually being ‘real’ not trying to be someone you’re not

Slimming mirror is that a thing 😳 she 100% looks so different in this posts to her stories though xx

Reactions: 1
Is this girls mouth for real? They do realise this was a April fools joke and even says is on the new foods page.
They are all so stupid, bunch of thick high school bully girls 🤷🏼‍♀️. The content is awful they don’t even research they just post whatever for money. Howwww embarrassing 😳

Why does she wear t shirts or jumpers as a dress?i have that love t shirt it is a T-shirt.she can’t dress to save her life she looks a tit xx

Her dress choice as a mother with young children always baffles me. You can’t bend over to pick them, tie their shoe leaves, I dunno lift them up to a climbing frame in the clothes she wears. It’s really ridiculous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.