Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with the totally random ollie ball reference? Maybe if she was posting food that would have been relevant, but just screams of bandwagon jumping

Reactions: 5
As an adult I have no idea who Ollie ball is. Does he wear short shirt dresses and netted boots to pose in inside a flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Googled Ollie Ball and hes an actual kid on tiktok? Shes a fully grown adult knowing tiktok kids full names....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Googled Ollie Ball and hes an actual kid on tiktok? Shes a fully grown adult knowing tiktok kids full names....
Tbf I'm an adult and know who he is as one of his videos has been shared /dueted a lot on tik tok . But I don't understand why she would put that as her caption🙈😂

• Heart
Tbf I'm an adult and know who he is as one of his videos has been shared /dueted a lot on tik tok . But I don't understand why she would put that as her caption🙈😂
Im younger than her and had to google him.hes 16 and popular.shes trying to get on the bandwagon again.slimming world,mum life,bi,influencer,any thing possible she clings onto to try to get attention and get this influencer career going that never will cos she has no brand no product and she doesnt have the right look or figure for it.no offence to her cos shes not ugly or big but there are hundreds of thousands of pretty girls xx

• Heart
Her tags on her latest tiktok though 😭 just tagging the biggest trending things atm even though they are totally irrelevant to her stupid pointless "content". The desperation is just 💀

Tomorrow’s family egg hunt will be interesting 👀
I hope she invited teddy xx

Her tags on her latest tiktok though 😭 just tagging the biggest trending things atm even though they are totally irrelevant to her stupid pointless "content". The desperation is just 💀
I dont have tik Tok but just looked at my sisters of chloes and she’s so cringe.she doesn’t even put effort in and do that right,just sits there&trys to bite her lip with the shirt off her shoulders.got all those followers and 90 likes 😳 xx

Reactions: 3
I joined girlsmouth today and had a flick through and the engagement on that is so low! Seriously one thread with over 1k comments but other than that loads have hardly any comments at all

Reactions: 6
I joined girlsmouth today and had a flick through and the engagement on that is so low! Seriously one thread with over 1k comments but other than that loads have hardly any comments at all
Most of the old good members are blocked, was an alright group couple years back when Chloe wasn’t hell bent on internet fame and no one knew who she was!

Reactions: 2
I am glad she didn’t post too much and I assume she spent the day with her boys. Definitely well needed for them all, Not everything needs to be posted 24.7.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
O no I only questioned it as she made the out the other day that she was going to make content about it . If she was gonna keep it private she wouldn’t of mentioned it for content x
May not have gone to “plan” like she imagined xx

Anyone noticed on her reverb grid post the ‘love bits/hickey’ 🤮 she’s a mother of two for Christ almighty

• Sick
Reactions: 4
There was us thinking she was off socials to be with her kids but NOPE she was out getting dirty with someone. The hickey just 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she obviously saw it and still felt like it was acceptable to post next to her family picture. I wonder who her new victim is.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.