Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I had those editing skills though, would love to be able to make myself 3 sizes slimmer 😂😂 shame she doesn't seem to realise that people can see the difference between Grid Toad and Stories Toad. Also that fake tan is pissing me off something shocking I want to take a dish brush and scrub her

Reactions: 5
Every time she’s does a ‘gifting’ it’s literally the same thing? Couple of low cut dresses, some weird skater skirt we never see again and some oversized T-shirt’s or hoodies 😂

Reactions: 7
Every time she’s does a ‘gifting’ it’s literally the same thing? Couple of low cut dresses, some weird skater skirt we never see again and some oversized T-shirt’s or hoodies 😂
That is true.she doesn’t wear them again does she.sheprobqblu sends them back xx

Reactions: 2
That is true.she doesn’t wear them again does she.sheprobqblu sends them back xx
Gets a refund from klarna.
I just don't get the "over sized tshirt" as an actual dress. Firstly they look like normal t-shirts, secondly there are actual over sized t-shirt dresses you can buy and wear as a dress, they are actually made for that and have the right shape. Don't just go a couple of sizes bigger on a normal t-shirt and look like she borrowed it from Aaron.

Reactions: 2
Omg what is wrong with her. Definitely having a breakdown. Can't believe her friends aren't stepping in, especially knowing that she sends them the tiktoks for their ok before uploading 😭

Reactions: 3
Omg what is wrong with her. Definitely having a breakdown. Can't believe her friends aren't stepping in, especially knowing that she sends them the tiktoks for their ok before uploading 😭
If my "friends" were giving that sort of thing the ok, I would be questioning what they actually thought of me

I better start spending less time with my kids and more time on making tiktoks, instagram posts, doing my hair and makeup daily. How does she actually have time for all this every single day? I turn my head for a second and my children are trying to surf the TV.

YOUR KIDS WANT TO PAINT OR GO TO THE PARK AND YOUR HERE DOING A FULL FACE TO SHOW OFF SOME TACKY CLOTHES THAT DON’T SUIT YOU

Reactions: 9
I never post here, but seriously, I can’t be the only one who saw this?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks ridiculous.she just can’t put anything together.ive seen these bucket hats look stylish on people,she just looks like she’s plonked it on her head.she can’t execute a look to save her life xx

She needs to get a job, close down her social media accounts and just leave them for friends and family and stop jumping on every single bandwagon there is. I get she’s trying to find herself after spending her late teens and early twenties in a serious relationship with kids, but that’s the thing she’s got kids she needs to think of them. Instead of planning to go out every weekend she could get a weekend job, maybe go back in to education theres load of courses to do from home (maybe not a wowcher social media manager thing though 😂 )

Reactions: 12
Why is she not mr toning anything about the ‘social media manager’ course seeing as she ‘paid’ to go on it. Just another quick fad she’s done.

Reactions: 3
Why she at Hadleigh Castle tho? 50 minute drive, from Colchester give or take.. especially when she doesnt drive, not really essential tho, is it hoey todd

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.