Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%.

I’ve even been guilty of this myself. I took a really unflattering before picture and stretched it.

I wish I had kept to original as because when I actually did lose the weight, it didn’t compare as well and being locked down means people can’t see my progress in real life 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m in my 30s now and recently decided to be more honest. I don’t edit my body anymore but will state if filters have been used or flattering angles.... and I have barely any followers but I’m still aware of the odd youngster on my page ... let alone someone who has thousands of followers- many of who will be from slimming forums.

But I do feel for her in a lot of ways because it sucks when your not happy with yourself. I find most of the time the girls who post more are the ones who are most insecure (in my case anyway) now I’m happier with myself, I find I post less.
I'm larger than normally so completely understand. I just avoid pictures lol.
Dieting is hard sometimes especially if you put so much pressure on yourself. I'm starting mine again tomorrow because although I can avoid pictures I can't avoid passing windows and mirrors. (Especially training to be a hairdresser mirrors are part of the profession).

I just feel like until she is honest with herself and stops editing her pictures she will always feel crappy looking in the mirror, because what she sees looking back isn't what she sees when she looks at her insta. I fully believe she needs better friends who will put her straight. The ones she surrounds herself with right now are just yes people clearly.

Tbh tho the only thing I noticed on that picture was the caption "messy hair we don't care" and thought messy mirror you should care. It's the dirty mirror for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm larger than normally so completely understand. I just avoid pictures lol.
Dieting is hard sometimes especially if you put so much pressure on yourself. I'm starting mine again tomorrow because although I can avoid pictures I can't avoid passing windows and mirrors. (Especially training to be a hairdresser mirrors are part of the profession).

I just feel like until she is honest with herself and stops editing her pictures she will always feel crappy looking in the mirror, because what she sees looking back isn't what she sees when she looks at her insta. I fully believe she needs better friends who will put her straight. The ones she surrounds herself with right now are just yes people clearly.

Tbh tho the only thing I noticed on that picture was the caption "messy hair we don't care" and thought messy mirror you should care. It's the dirty mirror for me.
Glad I am not the only one to notice the mirror first 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure on the rules anymore but I assume becsuse shes now a single person household she can form a support bubble with someone else who is also single, but don't think she should be travelling that far to see half a castle 😂
I think she removed me from that account i followed it and now shes not private i dont follow her anymore 🤣

I personally dont agree with editing your pictures at all and think instagram should hve somthing to tell you its been edited as for her problems with food without meaning to be nasty we dont know if thats true remember before xmas she said she would reach out for help ? No talk of that is there ? Shes told so many lies i dont believe anything she saids really thats just me if she didnt lie people would not question her sadly when u lie to a following and your caught out everything u say from then is going to be questioned

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I saw her I couldn't get a sneaky snap but she looks so different in real life I only recognised cos of the kids but that's scary I shouldn't be able to identify her kids
Does she look very different to how she appears on social media?xx

Reactions: 1
I think she removed me from that account i followed it and now shes not private i dont follow her anymore 🤣

I personally dont agree with editing your pictures at all and think instagram should hve somthing to tell you its been edited as for her problems with food without meaning to be nasty we dont know if thats true remember before xmas she said she would reach out for help ? No talk of that is there ? Shes told so many lies i dont believe anything she saids really thats just me if she didnt lie people would not question her sadly when u lie to a following and your caught out everything u say from then is going to be questioned
Like you said about getting help, she could use that to her advantage as her ‘angle’ she could post about what triggers to look out for and document it as her journey

she could spin it as a good thing and she would get followers from that and actually be genuine. Instead of in her own words ‘starting slimming world for the millionth time’
Her followers are surely bored of the on the wagon.. off the wagon.. on the wagon, oh no I had a takeaway.. back on the wagon....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Still don't get why she needs to many ig accounts 🙄 none of them are successful.

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep uploading other peoples random photos that are irrelevant to her life. Is that what her wowcher social media manager course said to do?

She's an utter moron you can't just upload photos that are not yours there's such a thing as intellectual copyright no one has called her out as with 39k followers they're all bought

She's an utter moron you can't just upload photos that are not yours there's such a thing as intellectual copyright no one has called her out as with 39k followers they're all bought
Do you not remember the tit the poor girl who called her our for not crediting her for her tan routine got? 39k of little robots would be scary

Reactions: 5
Is it me, or does she look like she’s had her eyebrows done again? 🤔 they look very fresh & full today, could just be makeup & filters though. Mine only look like that when I’ve had them freshly microbladed, I’m a redhead too. Wonder if she’s gone to see her family member (cousin?) who does them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.