Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how the first 'gifted' item she has shown is on sale and I assume the rest of them will be too, finally get your Klarna bills down chloe to be able to buy some more? It's actually so embarrassing that she pretends it's gifted, yeah Toad a company is gonna be gifting you their end of season sale stock that's how to really get sales in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like she has put weight on.she always looks small on grid posts and bigger in the videos on her stories.her belt must be hanging on by a thread it’s worn with everything xx

Reactions: 6
The next two items, also on sale, what a shock, can't wait to never see them again once she sends them back for her refund 😂😂

Reactions: 2
:O

She looks massive on this one
I completely disagree here. It may not be flattering but definitely not massive . As a plus sized girl (22/24) , I'd love to have her figure tbh. It's just a shame I don't think she wears the right clothes for her figure sometimes 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6

She looks massive on this one
she doesn't look massive at all. She's around the same size as me, I just think the outfit isn't flattering. There are things she could wear to suit her shape a bit better. She's not fat though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She can't dress herself to save herself, she thinks tits and legs and near enough fanny hanging out is a good look, she couldn't look classy if she tried because she hasn't got an ounce of class. There are so many plus size fashion influencers who dress amazingly and always look so good and so put together and yet chloe looks like she's rolled in off a 4 day bender after a shift at the local brothel

Reactions: 8
she doesn't look massive at all. She's around the same size as me, I just think the outfit isn't flattering. There are things she could wear to suit her shape a bit better. She's not fat though.
Oh no sorry worded this wrong she defonitly does not look fat i just want to clarifying i skipped the stories to this one just think its a shock when she looks smaller in her grid post im really sorry if i offended anyone by what i said xx

She can't dress herself to save herself, she thinks tits and legs and near enough fanny hanging out is a good look, she couldn't look classy if she tried because she hasn't got an ounce of class. There are so many plus size fashion influencers who dress amazingly and always look so good and so put together and yet chloe looks like she's rolled in off a 4 day bender after a shift at the local brothel
Yess this i think she just does not dress right for her shape and on her grid she looks smaller too so when u see her on a story its just a shock however i think she needs to own her size and not try to squeeze into a size smaller

Reactions: 2
All the outfits are just gross 🤮

Who wears stuff like that anymore?? I thought we left skater skirts back in 2009 hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She has absolutely no fashion sense at all.she looks atrocious in everything.the clothes are terrible and they don’t suit her figure.she definitely edits her grid posts because she looks 3 sizes smaller.she isn’t fat but she dresses in things that make her look bigger.and why does she wear t shirts and hoodies as dresses&belts under the boob of every dress.she just has no fashion sense xx

Oh no sorry worded this wrong she defonitly does not look fat i just want to clarifying i skipped the stories to this one just think its a shock when she looks smaller in her grid post im really sorry if i offended anyone by what i said xx

Yess this i think she just does not dress right for her shape and on her grid she looks smaller too so when u see her on a story its just a shock however i think she needs to own her size and not try to squeeze into a size smaller
I agree.i was shocked because she looks about 3 sizes smaller on her grid posts.xx

Reactions: 5
She has no fashion sense she needs to dress for her shape then people will start to relate to her a little klarna again chloe and all sales nah you weren't gifted that that skirt needs to be burnt no one should be wearing that lol

Reactions: 1

Edit she looks bigger here cause shes sqeezing into a size smaller and because we all know she edits her grid posts she needs to learn to dress to her size
I get what you mean and meant! She doesn't dress for her size! She seems to wear everything that's fitted a size smaller that what she should. She is top heavy, the green dress for example the bit that looks silky should sit under her boobs not half on them if she had got a size bigger it would sit perfectly. Add that to how she puts outfits together and she just has no sense. The white crop top pinky skirt and Nike socks? Take the socks off and put some sandals or flip flops on. She tries to hard to be edgy and cool

She has absolutely no fashion sense at all.she looks atrocious in everything.the clothes are terrible and they don’t suit her figure.she definitely edits her grid posts because she looks 3 sizes smaller.she isn’t fat but she dresses in things that make her look bigger.and why does she wear t shirts and hoodies as dresses&belts under the boob of every dress.she just has no fashion sense xx

I agree.i was shocked because she looks about 3 sizes smaller on her grid posts.xx
The belts under the boobs was a late 90s early 00s fashion but it was thick waist belts and tops that actually went with the look.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.