Chloe Todd #9 One fad after another, when will she step up as a mother?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking the rules getting into other peoples cars 🙃
Not sure on the rules anymore but I assume becsuse shes now a single person household she can form a support bubble with someone else who is also single, but don't think she should be travelling that far to see half a castle 😂

Reactions: 3
Why she at Hadleigh Castle tho? 50 minute drive, from Colchester give or take.. especially when she doesnt drive, not really essential tho, is it hoey todd
I saw her I couldn't get a sneaky snap but she looks so different in real life I only recognised cos of the kids but that's scary I shouldn't be able to identify her kids

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I saw her I couldn't get a sneaky snap but she looks so different in real life I only recognised cos of the kids but that's scary I shouldn't be able to identify her kids
I don’t think it’s her weekend with the kids if she’s doing work etc today 😬😬😬

Reactions: 4
Wish I could spend my life applying a ton of makeup 😬😬 why the need for constant stuck on eyelashes?

Whilst she may appear bigger in real life, Its never acceptable to leave comments like that on someone's account, especially someone who has admitted they have issues with their bodies and obsesses about food.
The comment definitely needs to be deleted, publicity bodyshaming someone is never okay regardless of personal opinions

Reactions: 14
But being an ‘influencer’ should you have to show your real body and not try and hide or change it...

Reactions: 10
But being an ‘influencer’ should you have to show your real body and not try and hide or change it...
Especially as an ‘influencer’ where her main following is SW. It obviously isn’t kind however she is the one being false online. I am a big girl, it makes me insecure and I am not bothered but I would never fake photos of myself online for my friends and followers. She literally has an ‘army’ of girls wanting to lose weight following her. She would do better for her own MH by being her. Her followers are not judging her a lot of them including me enjoy her SW content so I don’t understand the desperation to look completely different.

Whats with the random Pinterest images? I get she wants to fill up her media to be ‘active’ but posting random tat is weird to me.

Reactions: 7
Whilst I agree, shes admitted several times she has issues with food and poses in certain positions to make herself slimmer.
Its a huge insecurity of her, so for someone to be so blatent with their comment isnt really necessary at all.
I've seen many personal comments regarding her weight in these threads, whilst trying to the real chloe online is what people want, others will pick her apart which they have done previously.
If she losses weight, shes lying.
If she puts on weight she gets pulled apart.
Its something personal, and I draw the line at people taking it to their personal accounts

Reactions: 2
Whilst I agree, shes admitted several times she has issues with food and poses in certain positions to make herself slimmer.
Its a huge insecurity of her, so for someone to be so blatent with their comment isnt really necessary at all.
I've seen many personal comments regarding her weight in these threads, whilst trying to the real chloe online is what people want, others will pick her apart which they have done previously.
Its something personal, and I draw the line at people taking it to their personal accounts
I agree with this in a lot of ways. Don’t get me wrong she’s an absolute spanner at times but she’s early 20s and clearly struggling with her image. It’s not nice of that person to comment about her being much bigger in real life.

A lot of people appear differently in real life as the photos most people select for SM will be flattering.

I don’t agree with influencers heavily editing their photos and lying about their true weight as lots of young impressionable people will compare themselves....but she’s not the only one guilty of it... in fact I can’t think of many who don’t.

Reactions: 3
She is a pretty girl and in my eyes there’s nothing wrong with her body. Its not exactly directly about her weight on here at all its more her about lying, but I agree that is what almost all social media girls seem to do.

I fully understand what its like to be insecure but with a huge following base there are people who know her personally and will disagree with it.

Reactions: 2
I'd understand if people were calling her fat, but from everything she has posted herself, we all know she is bigger in real life than how she portrays herself on Insta. I don't think that's body shaming her, just calling her out on how she changes her pictures

Reactions: 6
I get what you are saying. But the person who commented on her post might actually be someone who knows her, they aren't necessarily someone who comments on here.
Personally I think that A if you are trying to loose weight you shouldn't edit your pictures especially a recent "before" to make yourself look slimmer for many reason 1 being that when you do this you are actually taking away from any hard work and loss that you will get. B if you are trying to sell yourself as a slimming world INFLUENCER you need to be honest about where you are starting.

She isn't a big girl by any stretch of the imagination but people will question the "big" losses she claims to have when she is editing pictures *apparently* because there will be no difference.

I get what you are saying. But the person who commented on her post might actually be someone who knows her, they aren't necessarily someone who comments on here.
Personally I think that A if you are trying to loose weight you shouldn't edit your pictures especially a recent "before" to make yourself look slimmer for many reason 1 being that when you do this you are actually taking away from any hard work and loss that you will get. B if you are trying to sell yourself as a slimming world INFLUENCER you need to be honest about where you are starting.

She isn't a big girl by any stretch of the imagination but people will question the "big" losses she claims to have when she is editing pictures *apparently* because there will be no difference.

100%.

I’ve even been guilty of this myself. I took a really unflattering before picture and stretched it.

I wish I had kept to original as because when I actually did lose the weight, it didn’t compare as well and being locked down means people can’t see my progress in real life 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m in my 30s now and recently decided to be more honest. I don’t edit my body anymore but will state if filters have been used or flattering angles.... and I have barely any followers but I’m still aware of the odd youngster on my page ... let alone someone who has thousands of followers- many of who will be from slimming forums.

But I do feel for her in a lot of ways because it sucks when your not happy with yourself. I find most of the time the girls who post more are the ones who are most insecure (in my case anyway) now I’m happier with myself, I find I post less.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.