Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last year she put up a big story saying at Christmas her and Aaron go all out and buy each other loads of presents, mainly because they don’t go on holidays or any thing so it’s how they treat themselves. Why is she pretending this year she asked to only do a small present and he said no? I really wish she’d remember the things she says and doesn’t keep contradicting herself.

Reactions: 4
Last year she put up a big story saying at Christmas her and Aaron go all out and buy each other loads of presents, mainly because they don’t go on holidays or any thing so it’s how they treat themselves. Why is she pretending this year she asked to only do a small present and he said no? I really wish she’d remember the things she says and doesn’t keep contradicting herself.
haaaha funny thing is she did a rant about the boys not long ago saying years ago they went all out spent 200-300 each on them and then this year said shes not doing it blah blah blah and then not long after was saying she wants to spoil the boys cause of the year its been she never remembers what she saids shes a walking contridiction

i still wonder how they racked up so much debt tbh she said they have so much debt but nothing to show for it ? bit odd if u ask me

Reactions: 1
Because she is trying to be relatable not a spoilt brat!! The girl couldn't lie straight in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
haaaha funny thing is she did a rant about the boys not long ago saying years ago they went all out spent 200-300 each on them and then this year said shes not doing it blah blah blah and then not long after was saying she wants to spoil the boys cause of the year its been she never remembers what she saids shes a walking contridiction

i still wonder how they racked up so much debt tbh she said they have so much debt but nothing to show for it ? bit odd if u ask me
I'm going to guess its down to her she seems to just spend money on pointless tit when its not being gifted

I'm going to guess its down to her she seems to just spend money on pointless tit when its not being gifted
i noticed that its just odd they dont have the most nicest of things and for someone who claims to have wracked up very klarna little woods etc i am like what have you actually done with all that money but your right probably bored ordering pointless crap

shes only doing a christmas gift guid because its swipe up and shes paid to do it if people buy through her link ugh really irritates me how she comes across as yeah its just a nice idea no hun u just want the money from it

most youtubers who do this dont always add swipe up or links they do it because they have seen things around b and m home bargins places like that and genuinally think its a nice gift everything its about money for her she copies everything can never be original

Last edited:
i noticed that its just odd they dont have the most nicest of things and for someone who claims to have wracked up very klarna little woods etc i am like what have you actually done with all that money but your right probably bored ordering pointless crap

shes only doing a christmas gift guid because its swipe up and shes paid to do it if people buy through her link ugh really irritates me how she comes across as yeah its just a nice idea no hun u just want the money from it

most youtubers who do this dont always add swipe up or links they do it because they have seen things around b and m home bargins places like that and genuinally think its a nice gift everything its about money for her she copies everything can never be original
Nothing about her or her content is original.

Tbf I only half believe her because she said this was all while they were living in a car? Where was all the stuff delivered to? Our car, the middle of the street, in a town? I dont believe its good debt either I bet its with collectors rather than the actual original lenders

Because if they had been paying it, the debt wouldn't affect the ability to private rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So help me out. Does she need to put ad on things that her link won't make her money on? Or just stuff that she will make money on people using her links?

Her Christmas gift guide is all adds, what a surprise, any opportunity to shove an add in and she’s there
Think you just answered my question! Do basically her guide is just another way for her to make money?

So help me out. Does she need to put ad on things that her link won't make her money on? Or just stuff that she will make money on people using her links?

Think you just answered my question! Do basically her guide is just another way for her to make money?
It’s basically just another way for her to make money, every single item has a swipe up link to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.