Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like social blade doesn't like.....nearly 37.2k followers and engagement rate of 0.95% that's shocking and if she does actually have brand deals they are sending her free stuff purely on follower numbers anywhere from 3% and above and is considered good engagement so she is literally get nil. Equally her followers are increasing daily at a quite a rate and when you check her follows they look like spam accounts she is 100% faking this life and she's tit at it too as she can't hide from this.
Average comments 6?! Imagine approaching a brand and saying please send me stuff to promote on my page I get an average of 6 comments per post 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so feeling rough her sons had a issue with a cough and shes not thinking best get a test.............. hmmmm

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Chloes made her account private again today. Not sure if that’s an attempt to drive up followers from TikTok or what.
Urgh she does this every so often usually when she's tik toking or faking sw lifestyle in groups and drumming up follows

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This girl has a serious mental problem. All she talks and thinks about is food. And when she’s bad she has to explain herself to her followers. She needs serious help. The past week of following her has been SO draining. I have no idea how she hasn’t lost followers.
Also how can she think she is going to lose fat from her face from ‘being good’ for 48 hours?! Plus it’s her filled lips which have changed her face in my opinion. Now she’s on a cycling machine in her pyjamas 😂 another one minute wonder phase.
Her problem is she does absolutely nothing with her life and has nothing to focus on so all she thinks about is what she’s having for her next meal. It’s obsessive and I’m sick of listening to her toxic tit now. How can she call herself an influencer? The only influencing she does is Influencing people to develop eating disorders I’d say.

I reckon she’s read here , to be suddenly exercising tonight after I mentioned it earlier...

• Haha
I reckon she’s read here , to be suddenly exercising tonight after I mentioned it earlier...
and yeah i mentioned it aswell remember i said she mentioned doing the disney work out then never happend she clearly reads here

she will read somthing and then be like guys ive got a lot of messages about x y and z

Reactions: 1
Instead of moaning about food why doesn’t she get a Fitbit and go for a run when Aaron gets home from work instead of hiding in the bedroom or bath.

Surely some exercise will help with motivation especially when you can see how many calories you’re burning too!
Omg and now she’s exercising? She definitely reads this

Urgh she does this every so often usually when she's tik toking or faking sw lifestyle in groups and drumming up follows
Why would going private help??

Both of her boys have napped today and apparently never usually do? Sounds like they’re all coming down with something

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or do her lips look like they have filler in that "better together" picture of her and her friend? 🤔 I'm pretty sure where she lives wasn't allowed to mix households when she got them done and then we went into lockdown

Is it just me or do her lips look like they have filler in that "better together" picture of her and her friend? 🤔 I'm pretty sure where she lives wasn't allowed to mix households when she got them done and then we went into lockdown
They all got filler when household mixing werent allowed

Sorry but does that girl just have a period every Friday? Every week she has period pains...... I mean I'd be contacting my Dr at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ground breaking chloe, get your fella a hoodie with 'man' on it, I know you keep Aaron's balls in your sex toy drawer somewhere but does he really need to be reminded of his gender everytime he looks at his clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.