Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are the same we have to isolate i have a 5 year old and a 1 year old in a flat no garden we play games do some cooking maybe lots of learning too its life just have to get on with it x

We have to isolate because someone in my daughters class got it also so we have to be safe and stay in
awh you got this hope you guys r ok in isolation

still cant get over her ranting earlier like a spoilt school girl lol

I don’t diet or whatever but I feel like her stories are starting to give me an eating disorder! About throwing food away and feeling guilty etc 😫

Reactions: 4
I don’t diet or whatever but I feel like her stories are starting to give me an eating disorder! About throwing food away and feeling guilty etc 😫
honestly its so damaging to people i do wonder why she keeps doing these sorts of stories how is she not losing followers ?

To me it’s like she always has an excuse for food. Like with the coffee, the kebab etc, I think she lies to make herself feel better, if that makes any sense. It’s really uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 3
Just sat and watched all her stories from today. Wow wow wow seriously, ALL she has talked about since the crack of dawn is food. Literally every story. She has the most toxic relationship with food, I mean I thought it was bad anyway but today it has made me realise how serious her issues actually are. Maybe she needs to watch her stories back to realise how bad things have got any maybe reach out to someone for some help😳

Just sat and watched all her stories from today. Wow wow wow seriously, ALL she has talked about since the crack of dawn is food. Literally every story. She has the most toxic relationship with food, I mean I thought it was bad anyway but today it has made me realise how serious her issues actually are. Maybe she needs to watch her stories back to realise how bad things have got any maybe reach out to someone for some help😳
the thing is i feel for her but she just acts like a spoilt brat the way she said '''who eats free food not me''' etc she just comes across as a bratty person she could have said no to the takeaway since she was crying about being good earlier honestly she needs to eithher do or dont bother

honestly its so damaging to people i do wonder why she keeps doing these sorts of stories how is she not losing followers ?
Yes this! Like throwing food away? I don’t know anyone who does this, let alone so many times in a day. Or maybe people do it but just don’t talk about it non stop. I am actually concerned for her, she needs to have a little look around at some other influencers, and realise life doesn’t revolve around food, and it’s not normal to behave in the way she is!?

Reactions: 1
Yes this! Like throwing food away? I don’t know anyone who does this, let alone so many times in a day. Or maybe people do it but just don’t talk about it non stop. I am actually concerned for her, she needs to have a little look around at some other influencers, and realise life doesn’t revolve around food, and it’s not normal to behave in the way she is!?
i know we not allowed to talk about other people on here but this is the only post as it relates to chloe her friend connie said she had an eating disorder i wonder if shes tried to tell chloe it is not healthy how she thinks of food i remember when they went away and she realised she was being filmed and threw her phone down

I wonder is part of the reason she’s so obsessed with how she looks and her eating because she’s nothing else going on. When she’s some sort of event going on be it camping or a night out, she’d goes on and on an obsessive amount, but also how she has to be good to feel good. She doesn’t have a proper job, she’s not that interested in her kids, sees her friends for a coffee sometimes, doesn’t have that much to do with her family. But that’s it nothing else going on for her, if she got a hobby or something to distract her from food that would probably help.

I’m absolutely gutted I didn’t get a screenshot of it but I commented on Chloes latest grid post saying ‘I noticed a lot of your syn values are estimated or out of date. Why do you not pay for the slimming world app, even though you promote sw. is it not worth it?’

she then replied saying something along the lines of: I follow the program from when I lost the weight a couple years ago as it worked for me then and I didn’t enjoy group. Bye Karen’

she then proceeded to block me on Instagram and a friend who had liked my comments so that they don’t appear and taint her image.

she is completely off her rocker! Her relationship with food is the worst I have ever seen.

Chloe if you are reading this, you know who I am as you saw my name on Instagram. Please get some help for your eating problems and stop promoting it to other people as it is so so damaging.

Reactions: 5
We are the same we have to isolate i have a 5 year old and a 1 year old in a flat no garden we play games do some cooking maybe lots of learning too its life just have to get on with it x

We have to isolate because someone in my daughters class got it also so we have to be safe and stay in
Luckily I have a garden but its joined with our neighbours so I worry about letting her out right now plus its wet lol. But the thing is your managing to keep her entertained and schooled while entertaining a 1 year old aswell. Its not as hard as she makes out. She clearly lacks imagination.

View attachment 305865

i am sorry but this is actually ridiculous i i actually wonder how much she is telling Aaron most partners if they knew it meant so much would not be suggesting a takeaway when she was desperate for one earlier shes restricing herself again too if she was that good she still could have had a treat meal on saturday she wont ever learn and honestly its exhausting to watch but its car crash viewing at this point hahaha

ex

for someone in so much debt i dred to think how much they spend and yeah u know what he might be but she needs to learn to say no and tell him she wants to lose weight

thats why i said i wonder how much shes truly sharing with him i do wonder if she genuinally is so down about her weight she saids it to him most partners would support you like i said but i dont know shes just lazy and until she loses that streak she wont learn to cook and thats half their issue i dont get why she does not cook even batch cook would be so easier for her but shes lazy when it suits her not too lazy to get glammed for a night out or go for a weekend away or lazy when it comes to going to get her hair or lips done its like she chooses to be lazy when it suits her
Honestly think she uses Aaron as a scape goat.

It was obvious a take away would happen when she went on a rant about ham etc. Shs suggested the take away I put money on it.

I’m absolutely gutted I didn’t get a screenshot of it but I commented on Chloes latest grid post saying ‘I noticed a lot of your syn values are estimated or out of date. Why do you not pay for the slimming world app, even though you promote sw. is it not worth it?’

she then replied saying something along the lines of: I follow the program from when I lost the weight a couple years ago as it worked for me then and I didn’t enjoy group. Bye Karen’

she then proceeded to block me on Instagram and a friend who had liked my comments so that they don’t appear and taint her image.

she is completely off her rocker! Her relationship with food is the worst I have ever seen.

Chloe if you are reading this, you know who I am as you saw my name on Instagram. Please get some help for your eating problems and stop promoting it to other people as it is so so damaging.
But thats the reason they change the plans because they improve them. She is following the old diet hence why she wont be loosing weight and why she finds it so hard to feel full etc.

Last edited:
Erm you can’t promote slimming world with the wrong facts 😫😫

She should call it the Chloe yo yo diet - o wait she can’t as then she can’t promote herself as a slimming world influencer just for an audience 😢

• Haha

mate shes a joke i dont feel sorry for her when shes not even willing to be educated u cant put yourself out there a slimming world guru she knows for a fact people will rely on her with syn values etc its digusting chloe your digusting more examples of you being a total hole when someone has not even been bad to you

Luckily I have a garden but its joined with our neighbours so I worry about letting her out right now plus its wet lol. But the thing is your managing to keep her entertained and schooled while entertaining a 1 year old aswell. Its not as hard as she makes out. She clearly lacks imagination.

Honestly think she uses Aaron as a scape goat.

It was obvious a take away would happen when she went on a rant about ham etc. Shs suggested the take away I put money on it.

But thats the reason they change the plans because they improve them. She is following the old diet hence why she wont be loosing weight and why she finds it so hard to feel full etc.
yeah thats true actually i see that happening

just so u know u can view her stories on multi insta story viewer sites if shes not on private anymore even if blocked

its not about being a karen chloe its knowing you have followerrs who will follow you and what you do u may not think your an influencer as u say never wanted to be cant have it both ways u cant expect free gifts cause lets be real when u write to these companies u say your an influencer asking for free tit u cant have the free stuff and not the not so good stuff u can not pick and choose either be on instagram and accept the back lash or dont simple as

To me it’s like she always has an excuse for food. Like with the coffee, the kebab etc, I think she lies to make herself feel better, if that makes any sense. It’s really uncomfortable to watch
Yessss it’s like the stories are her trying to justify herself to us, but really she’s trying to justify it to herself

Honestly her stories yesterday was a huge rant and it comes back to boredom she does nothing all day those boys must be so bored. Equally the less she does the more lethargic she's gonna be. She can't be bothered to make new content for the gram her haul was recycled with more Affiliate links. Her of ig is actually like not sure are they trolling you chloe best of ever yeah right 🤔 😏

Slimming world works for some people but honestly I don't think its the right thing for chloe as she sees food as good and bad when moderation is actually key. I don't think sw teaches you portion control either. She's not even that big but of shes that hung up she needs to seek professional help because she seems to still think she is back to the size she was when she started.

Reactions: 2
Last night when Aaron wanted kebab, I don't see why she didn't just let him have one (he works hard so can have what he wants) and then she could have made her own "slimming world" style kebab at home for probably a fraction of the cost! She tried to make it sound like she ordered the healthiest option available but realistically she could have easily recreated a chicken kebab at home! You can still feel like you're having naughty food by making it at home yourself. She has a real problem!

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I actually have very little sympathy for her when she claims that she feels like "her body is fat and horrible" or whatever other bullshit she says. If her confidence was that low then she would not be taking full length selfies, she wouldn't be having takeaway as often as she does, she'd be taking her boys out for a walk so that she can get exercise in etc. I have real body confidence issues, I don't take any selfies as I never feel like I look nice, I don't eat crap food all the time, I weigh myself constantly. I find it so frustrating watching someone like her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly her stories yesterday was a huge rant and it comes back to boredom she does nothing all day those boys must be so bored. Equally the less she does the more lethargic she's gonna be. She can't be bothered to make new content for the gram her haul was recycled with more Affiliate links. Her of ig is actually like not sure are they trolling you chloe best of ever yeah right 🤔 😏

Slimming world works for some people but honestly I don't think its the right thing for chloe as she sees food as good and bad when moderation is actually key. I don't think sw teaches you portion control either. She's not even that big but of shes that hung up she needs to seek professional help because she seems to still think she is back to the size she was when she started.
It works for most people issue is chloe is not doing it right theres so much u can have she tries to restrict herself on it which its not a plan to make u feel restricted so no need to restrict yourself i dont get why she does it she clerly does not want to loose weight as she would be in a better mind set her whole rant just sounded bratty but your right ifs boredem but she wont do anything to help herself

Last night when Aaron wanted kebab, I don't see why she didn't just let him have one (he works hard so can have what he wants) and then she could have made her own "slimming world" style kebab at home for probably a fraction of the cost! She tried to make it sound like she ordered the healthiest option available but realistically she could have easily recreated a chicken kebab at home! You can still feel like you're having naughty food by making it at home yourself. She has a real problem!

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but I actually have very little sympathy for her when she claims that she feels like "her body is fat and horrible" or whatever other bullshit she says. If her confidence was that low then she would not be taking full length selfies, she wouldn't be having takeaway as often as she does, she'd be taking her boys out for a walk so that she can get exercise in etc. I have real body confidence issues, I don't take any selfies as I never feel like I look nice, I don't eat crap food all the time, I weigh myself constantly. I find it so frustrating watching someone like her!
Shes too lazy thats the issue she never cooks properly its all easy stuff such as pasta but i know what u mean i said that for ages if she feels that tit she would not do only fans

I dont get why she is making meals she doesnt like, we and she knows full well that will wind up in the bin and a takeaway will be ordered.

I feel like her relationship with food, her weight and her body is dangerous and the way she talks about it on her stories can be very triggering for people like yourself. Yet these people who apparently message her support are just enabling her. Its wrong.

• Heart
I dont get why she is making meals she doesnt like, we and she knows full well that will wind up in the bin and a takeaway will be ordered.

I feel like her relationship with food, her weight and her body is dangerous and the way she talks about it on her stories can be very triggering for people like yourself. Yet these people who apparently message her support are just enabling her. Its wrong.
are people actually messaging her though ? like yesterday ''ive been getting messages asking how im doing '' lets be real she proberly did not she just wanted a good rant cant get over how bitter she was in that rant though who likes cleaning not me hahahaah

and then today i am going to clean the full flat like hun you clearly can not make your mind up bout anything

See I thought the same about the message either she is being trolled or she messaged herself 🤣 if her OF content is anything like her insta content some of these fans need to step away from the Internet and looks at how lockdown has affected how they see things.

are people actually messaging her though ? like yesterday ''ive been getting messages asking how im doing '' lets be real she proberly did not she just wanted a good rant cant get over how bitter she was in that rant though who likes cleaning not me hahahaah

and then today i am going to clean the full flat like hun you clearly can not make your mind up bout anything
I dont believe she is. I think its just something to say that can start off chloes version of balamory.

Sorry but who stores pizza boxes down the side of the fridge. No at least 1 person leaves that house a day take them with you 🤢🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.