Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I’m absolutely gutted I didn’t get a screenshot of it but I commented on Chloes latest grid post saying ‘I noticed a lot of your syn values are estimated or out of date. Why do you not pay for the slimming world app, even though you promote sw. is it not worth it?’

she then replied saying something along the lines of: I follow the program from when I lost the weight a couple years ago as it worked for me then and I didn’t enjoy group. Bye Karen’

she then proceeded to block me on Instagram and a friend who had liked my comments so that they don’t appear and taint her image.

she is completely off her rocker! Her relationship with food is the worst I have ever seen.

Chloe if you are reading this, you know who I am as you saw my name on Instagram. Please get some help for your eating problems and stop promoting it to other people as it is so so damaging.
mate shes a joke i dont feel sorry for her when shes not even willing to be educated u cant put yourself out there a slimming world guru she knows for a fact people will rely on her with syn values etc its digusting chloe your digusting more examples of you being a total arsehole when someone has not even been bad to you

Luckily I have a garden but its joined with our neighbours so I worry about letting her out right now plus its wet lol. But the thing is your managing to keep her entertained and schooled while entertaining a 1 year old aswell. Its not as hard as she makes out. She clearly lacks imagination.

Honestly think she uses Aaron as a scape goat.

It was obvious a take away would happen when she went on a rant about ham etc. Shs suggested the take away I put money on it.

But thats the reason they change the plans because they improve them. She is following the old diet hence why she wont be loosing weight and why she finds it so hard to feel full etc.
yeah thats true actually i see that happening

I’m absolutely gutted I didn’t get a screenshot of it but I commented on Chloes latest grid post saying ‘I noticed a lot of your syn values are estimated or out of date. Why do you not pay for the slimming world app, even though you promote sw. is it not worth it?’

she then replied saying something along the lines of: I follow the program from when I lost the weight a couple years ago as it worked for me then and I didn’t enjoy group. Bye Karen’

she then proceeded to block me on Instagram and a friend who had liked my comments so that they don’t appear and taint her image.

she is completely off her rocker! Her relationship with food is the worst I have ever seen.

Chloe if you are reading this, you know who I am as you saw my name on Instagram. Please get some help for your eating problems and stop promoting it to other people as it is so so damaging.
just so u know u can view her stories on multi insta story viewer sites if shes not on private anymore even if blocked

its not about being a karen chloe its knowing you have followerrs who will follow you and what you do u may not think your an influencer as u say never wanted to be cant have it both ways u cant expect free gifts cause lets be real when u write to these companies u say your an influencer asking for free shit u cant have the free stuff and not the not so good stuff u can not pick and choose either be on instagram and accept the back lash or dont simple as

So help me out. Does she need to put ad on things that her link won't make her money on? Or just stuff that she will make money on people using her links?

Her Christmas gift guide is all adds, what a surprise, any opportunity to shove an add in and she’s there
Think you just answered my question! Do basically her guide is just another way for her to make money?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She literally said a few days ago they still have heating but no hot water. Someone can't keep track of her lies 🤥
im not very good when it comes to the boiler my partner deals with it surley if it goes it will all go though not just one part of it ? would not suprise me if they have not had heating for months and she just said that to not sound a total cunt

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I honestly think her issue with lack of energy is at least partially to do with sitting in her flat all day. She needs to get out with the boys and get some fresh air and go for walks! Anyone would feel tired if they're sat around doing nothing all day. I can't even imagine how those boys feel stuck in the flat.
exactly they must get so bored hence why they kick off or end up lashing out

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I mean benefit wise she has all bases covered by clearly stating many many times THEY DONT SHARE A BED! She is implying they arent in a relationship and tbf at no point has she ever said they are in one. She has it all very well set up that she could probably prove if she had to that they arent "together" just living together still out of necessity especially now.
i know we call chloe stupid well i have but honestly shes really not shes clever as fuck knows she has it set up perfectly like i said theres no way shes not claiming shes a single parent so much does not add up for that to be the case

I mean benefit wise she has all bases covered by clearly stating many many times THEY DONT SHARE A BED! She is implying they arent in a relationship and tbf at no point has she ever said they are in one. She has it all very well set up that she could probably prove if she had to that they arent "together" just living together still out of necessity especially now.
she said Aaron has no social media which idk i find that odd for someone their in 20s she never shows him on stories really saids he doesnt like the whole social media thing but i personally think that makes no sense what so ever she has it the perfect set up for if shes ever questioned i know people say u would have to be stupid to do it but people do i know a few people i know for a fact were claiming as single parents while plastering over fb in a relationship and putting pictures up of them in bed together etc Aarons not even on any of her fb pictures except 1 i can find at the pumkin patch idk somthing does not add up there at all

I have to admit I eat protein bars very regularly and lose weight but I struggle with having a small appetite so I eat them to get extra calories in when I'm not hungry but I also run 5k everyday and I'm moving on further for marathon training. I only lose half a pound a week but that's perfect for me they fit my macors, I bet it's Holly that got her into them but she works out too if you don't work out they are no different to any other snack

She's such scum take no notice!!

And as for the benefits thing she did say on girlsmouth originally she didn't live with Arron because she got more as as single parent but that was a couple years ago
wow just proves wat were saying really i bet shes saying the whole Aaron does not sleep in the bed thing and not mention him to aline with the fact hes only there a few days a week

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Between his wage, and her ‘influencer’ wage and her only fans, they must be making THOUSANDS a month... oh and let’s not forget her benefits that she is deffo claiming too.. child tax, housing benefit, the lot! She wants to be ashamed of herself, because she has no need for social housing at all with all that money & gifted stuff coming in!
makes my blood boil

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She’s probably waiting to be gifted some lipo 😂😂
would not suprise me that lazer fat burning treatment you get you know ? i think she just needs to take a step back and realise whats important in life she will be so sad when the boys is older and she missed it not being in the moment with the boys worrying too much about her looks

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I don’t diet or whatever but I feel like her stories are starting to give me an eating disorder! About throwing food away and feeling guilty etc 😫
honestly its so damaging to people i do wonder why she keeps doing these sorts of stories how is she not losing followers ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She just likes to moan fine have a bad day week we all have them but thats all you talk about chloe is how fat you are your off plan on plan you start on a monday by tuesday you got a chinese 😂😂 just lazy