Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I literally came on to say the exact same thing!
I can't see why her friend gave her so many food based presents after all of the stories Chloe posts about how she can't control herself and she hates herself!
If I was going secret Santa with my friends and one of them posted like Chloe does on Instagram the last thing I'd do is get her a food hamper!
Does Chloe not realise the food will all still be there tomorrow and that she doesn't have to try EVERYTHING tonight? 🤦‍♀️
she literally ate full size bars/ packets of sweets she literally has some sort of food issue it is not normal to do that

also did u see how pissed she looks when milo takes the food from her lol

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It's because somebody who is not relevant to this thread was being discussed. Mine got deleted too.

Does she ever eat anything other than Mcdonalds breakfast?
i 100 percent thought when she was like guysss i need to be honest im like oh no here comes the i gave in to bacon roll but apperently she had a coffee and chucked half of it away back to the i did not finish it all line -facepalm-

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I wouldn't buy anything she adveritses 🤣 shes legit said this morning she's going to be good then when its Christmas she's going to stuff her face... what so then she can moan how much weight she puts on after??? I dont think that's dieting lose weight so you can put it back on later 🥴
it makes no sense everyone eats more at xmas but to loose weight just to go mad at christmas just sounds so stupid bet in january she will be back to moaning how much she ate again

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She probably spent loads on too short dresses and takeaways 🙄
The boys must be so bored, I don’t know how they cope being stuck in the flat all day, only going out when someone else is there.
but she said she spent it all on karna very little woods these arnt takeaways these are either clothes eletricials or other things i just dont know more i think more none of it makes sense tbh
i agree i really hope for the boys sake she over comes that

she def did only fans as they were lacking cash

i do question if she is gifted everything she saids she is tbh i and 100 percent think she reaches out to companies for things if i had my own small company i would be telling these influencers where to go do you remember the hotel who banned them because was it elle darby that asked for a free stsy??

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I know a few girls that were friends with Lauren they had a group chat with her after she had a group chat with these girls and the same thing happened there, she fell out with one of them and because the others didn't take her side she left the group chat and blocked them all.

I've seen her lives calling people out like that mamasaurus account and hayley who she used to do lives with every single night. I just think there's a reason she goes through 'insta besties' so quickly, it can't always be everyone else to blame?

Thats what I mean if everyone was bitchy it would be all over their Instagrams too like you would of thought they would want to defend themselves?

That chronicles of Lucy got so much hate since being friends with Lauren and doing lives with her that I dont think they even talk now either.

Like I said I dont know any of them but you can't expect to be such a negative person 99% of the time and not expect people to have enough of it, all I can say is ive noticed how many friendship groups shes had in such a short space of time :/
oh i see fair enough i dont wanna to comment really as i have not heard much of lauren myself and dont know her history thanks for letting us know though :) i didnt even know she had other insta friends only know of lauren because of the ''insta girl group chat''

and only became aware of the drama when she said someone was talking behind her back about her in the chat ? i dont know other then that though

im sorry but wtf is that turtle neck her head looks huge in it

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so she was saying about it isnt about the presents then this morning said she only brought the boys 5 presents and it does not look loads ............ -face palm- this girl does she ever know what shes actually doing with her life though?

i wonder whos shes going cafe with considering your not suppose to meet other house holds in doors

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It’s so much easier when you’re doing lessons alongside it. She gives up before she tries with everything, it’s getting depressing to watch now

Also I’m not exactly one to judge because I’m struggling to lose weight too, but does she not think it might be harder for her to lose it when all she does it sit in her flat all day? when im sat at home doing nothing I burn around 1,000 calories less than I do when I’m out and about or at work, and if I ate like I do normally but sitting at home on my arse, I’d either maintain or gain
na shes hoping for gifted lessons

ok

wtf just watched it is she actually ok she on drugs ? i just cant

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Massive Difference between being clever and having common sense. When you actually do there theory test you realise its all common sense. Something Chloe lacks. ALSOOOOOOOOO if she is the cleverest out of everyone she knows I dread to think how many brain cells the rest share between them.
i just cant believe she said it though i was like omg if u weere my friend i would be hella offended

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
saying she feels bad cuz the boys are bored yet does not do anything with them anyway ? also a basketball hoop in a flat mate i bet there neighbours love them haaha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I am reporting her to the direct gov thing. Saying ‘shitty housing’ people when normal people that work have to sort stuff out themselves 😑 stop pretending to be a single mum
And claiming when you don’t need to hence why you can afford protein bars that are only good when you have an intense workout as they are calorie ridden!
send me link il do same

I am reporting her to the direct gov thing. Saying ‘shitty housing’ people when normal people that work have to sort stuff out themselves 😑 stop pretending to be a single mum
And claiming when you don’t need to hence why you can afford protein bars that are only good when you have an intense workout as they are calorie ridden!
also notice '' hpw they treat me '' nor us im convinced more and more your right you know and she is claiming as single person

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Just sat and watched all her stories from today. Wow wow wow seriously, ALL she has talked about since the crack of dawn is food. Literally every story. She has the most toxic relationship with food, I mean I thought it was bad anyway but today it has made me realise how serious her issues actually are. Maybe she needs to watch her stories back to realise how bad things have got any maybe reach out to someone for some help😳
the thing is i feel for her but she just acts like a spoilt brat the way she said '''who eats free food not me''' etc she just comes across as a bratty person she could have said no to the takeaway since she was crying about being good earlier honestly she needs to eithher do or dont bother

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Oh she apparently didn't have anything other than a coffee she was throwing away because it was 6 syns. If she did thats just wasteful as fuck!

Tbf she wasn't being discussed until someone else came back throwing her name in again.
yeah there plan did not work ;)

i know whats your thoughts on her ordering a bacon roll ? did you notice another thing she contradicted her self on did you notice she said she had a full shop then said she did not order salad etc all her meats in the freezer she needs to meal plan a bit more so she knows when to take it out etc bet she wastes so much food