Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She is a lazy parent you can't escape that fact. But put aside the dislike for Chloe and her actions. Those kids although energetic and naughty are very happy and smiley so can't really fault her there. They won't resent her for how they were brought up or what she did because hopefully they won't know.

I really don't like her hair. It looks so grown out, not like balayage but just lockdown no.hair dressers were open and I've tried to do it myself and messed up grown out.

Also isnt klarna a new thing? So she is still running up newer debts while trying to pay older ones off? Robbing Peter to pay Paul type thing

i think i am going to take a break from this page for a bit as clearly i have upset a few people i never intended that and im sorry stay safe guys :)
Oh no dont go 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Lucia

VIP Member
Here ramblings are getting worse she said she's sad a goodbye from a woman leaving a company you'll miss her but have her contact details. So why you sad Chloe she was the only reason you were part of the brands influencers and now not.....also talk to your child he was showing empathy

• Sad

Sillypop

Wonder is she on private because of tik too? She said she was getting some abuse over he of tik tok so maybe that

Lucia

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 chloe girlsmouth is some shitty Facebook group it literally takes 2 mins to create a group. What's hard work about that. You and the admins have been lucky Facebook let it go this long

yeah i get what you mean that will piss people off and upset people i know journlist was in girls mouth and she said they have the right to contact people but imo thats so so wrong some people go to these pages for support not to get harassed
Yeah they probably do have a right, but she shouldn't have had them in the group the nasty cow

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Let's wait and see if it actually happens before we give her any credit for making adult choices.
yeah true i mean thats a lot on christmas presents if thats what she plans spending it on tbh but each to their own i am curious though after her big speech the other day about not buying them lots of presents

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Anyone else notice how she always bangs on about peppa pig world? She goes on they have an amazing life as it’s always ‘we went to peppa pig world’ ok hun we know you took them out once. ONCE.
like well done chloe you managed to give your kids attention for 1 time over 2 days even then she made a big deal about going instagram free for a few days but she could not even do that

''everyone always asks me'' no they dont chloe you read here just admit it lol

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I was just coming to say this after just seeing her story!!!
its like u know when u think she could not possiably say anything stupid just proves she only cares about things for the gram all the fuss for birthdays etc i bet she never did it before the gram its all to show off sadly thats what the whole platform has became but xmas is about memories not wether it looks nice i just cant

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
For the first time ever, I can actually relate to her. As a vegetarian, I can confirm ham does sometimes smell like fart when you open the packet (my other half eats meat so I sometimes am left gagging when I open a pack of ham to make his lunch!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She does have some serious food issues though. Like has already been said, she's always got something negative to say about whatever food she's talking about. I think she really needs some help to overcome her food issues.
yeah i know what u mean the smell somtimes is grim and even puts me off but its just the way she said it in her stroppy little voice lol

i agree she needs help she will end up slowly killing herself otherwise its sad to see as much as i dislike chloe she needs help its not normal to act like this because you cant have a takeaway

I just don’t get how a takeaway can make you feel so happy? 😂😂
i dont see it either i mean i enjoy a good takeaway and somtimes its like omg this tastes amazing and im happy in the second because its so good but i dont need it to feel happy or say i really want one or in no other ways say i live for takeaways and naughty food which she said she does its really unhealthy it just makes no sense every food makes her feel gross but she will sit and eat a greasy kebab or pizza ? it just does not add up

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I never liked public transport and used to walk rather than go on it, then passed my driving test. If something makes you that bad you do what you can to eliminate it. I dont know about taxi drivers where everyone else lives but the way they drive here your safer on a bus anyway.
yeah same down here its got to be cheaper too right ? again dont know taxi prices in her area here its so so expensive easily a tenner for a 5 minute drive

Wouldntyouliketoknow34

I personally think they’ll look okay when they go down, I deffo don’t think she needed any in her bottom lip just a bit in the top. Her bottom lip looks way too big now

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Her engagement via social blade is 1% just over her followers are bought wish brands would do the checking before working with them tbh. There is no quick way to grow your ig unless you do engagement groups or buy followers all of which is pointless tbh
so do you think shes buying likes then to make the resturant think she has enagagement ?

and bloody hell she spent 95 pound on that meal to me thats so expensive i know they were gifted 75 pound but i would want a 3 course meal and drinks for that

WilmaHun

VIP Member
when i originaly checked the womans page out i thought it was 1.1ml as i remmeber thinking u should build it up (even holly put that on hers) but i cant find the womans page again to clairify
Yeah 1.1ml seems a lot for her first time (I don't have filler myself but my friend who does only had 0.5ml on her first go!)

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
40g of cucumber? Is she having a laugh? 1. Who even weighs out cucumber 2. How hasn’t she learnt yet that starving yourself leads to binges? 3. Why does she insist on promoting such dangerous eating habits it’s really irresponsible as someone with a platform
even that holly must be telling her its not sensiable to be eating that as a lunch 100 percent bet where ever they go they come back with snacks/food that yes within calories but are a load of crap because shes hungry

Fifiandtheflowertots

I think influencers sometimes put there accounts on private to attempt to drive up followers, if your private people can’t just click on and be nosey you have to request to follow
yeah she said about having loads of followers on tiktok so maybe she’s privatised to gain more followers on insta