Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I dont get why she is making meals she doesnt like, we and she knows full well that will wind up in the bin and a takeaway will be ordered.

I feel like her relationship with food, her weight and her body is dangerous and the way she talks about it on her stories can be very triggering for people like yourself. Yet these people who apparently message her support are just enabling her. Its wrong.
are people actually messaging her though ? like yesterday ''ive been getting messages asking how im doing '' lets be real she proberly did not she just wanted a good rant cant get over how bitter she was in that rant though who likes cleaning not me hahahaah

and then today i am going to clean the full flat like hun you clearly can not make your mind up bout anything

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She can’t do anything on her own with the kids can she?
nope but dont think that will change sadly

Swollen yes but they look so sore don’t they! And the bumps shouldn’t be there either they should’ve been massaged after to prevent that. I wouldn’t blame the woman though Chloe comes off as though she doesn’t care for herself much so I highly doubt she has done any after care!
exactly i think thats it she has not followed the after care properly

does anyone remember the womans page ?

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So she's booked to have more filler in her lips and is already talking about having them dissolved? How does her partner but up with that absolute melon?!
she said if it gets to the 7th when shes lost weight and she still does not like them shes going to get them dissolved

i have my gripe with chloe but if this whole feeling fat thing is a genuine thing i realy hope she actually gets some help if that connie has had an eating disorder so shocked she does not say to chloe about it and say its not normal to be speaking about that all the time

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
someones messaged her to say about the protein bars being for bulking out and shes gone on the defense lol ''im going to try it because its within calories'' this may be her down fall she will end up replacing one bad thing with another bad thing shes honestly just so stupid

I am reporting her to the direct gov thing. Saying ‘shitty housing’ people when normal people that work have to sort stuff out themselves 😑 stop pretending to be a single mum
And claiming when you don’t need to hence why you can afford protein bars that are only good when you have an intense workout as they are calorie ridden!
did u do the form in the end i dont know every answer to it does that matter as such ?

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Wait... did none of you see Chloes drunk videos last night on her story? She deleted them as soon as she woke up I guess. Embarrassing. Rolling around the bed saying how drunk she was, slurring her words after a bottle of wine. Talking shit about her eating again.

Aaron is a painter. She was talking about it at the beginning of lockdown. They both used to work in Tesco where they met
ah no i saw that and noticed its gone too hahaha shes been quiet on stories today no food posts either i recon that chocolate covered strawberrys is old content tbh

would you really want that after you been drinking to me that be last thing i would want

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
The reason why I loved my childhood so much was because I got taken to parks, days out (not expensive ones as my family were skint), went out with my friends and their family, played in the garden or out in the front on my bike. Didn’t care about what materialistic things I had. Sad that the boys can’t even play in a park tbh :(
I think thats it though chloe doesnt see they need time with their mum
Sorry but being a parent isn't just about whether the kids are loved fed and clothed. It is 100% neglectful to keep your kids indoors all day, to not engage them physically or mentally. She doesn't deserve children if she is going to emotionally neglect them 👋👋👋
do u mind sending me a pm on here plz ty

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Milos started nursery after half term.. weird that. She apparently don't claim benefits but he starts after half term when most funded 2 yearolds start, not before... after. Sorry but it pisses me off because most people would be alot better of financially if they claimed as single parents and not only do they have their partner working and living with them but they also earn money themselves. Nitty.
yeah she defonitly does it sneakily she even admitts to know not having to do taxes

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
it sounds like she fell out with becky and then the others sided with becky so lauren decided to leave the chat thats the impression i get

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
hey guys your taling to the gal who likes spoons food nice and cheap i personally would not pay 95 pound for a meal but thats just me

Bit like when she says she doesn't eat
i remember her litsting off what she was gonna get i was like hmm thought you never eat

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I'm going to guess its down to her she seems to just spend money on pointless shit when its not being gifted
i noticed that its just odd they dont have the most nicest of things and for someone who claims to have wracked up very klarna little woods etc i am like what have you actually done with all that money but your right probably bored ordering pointless crap

shes only doing a christmas gift guid because its swipe up and shes paid to do it if people buy through her link ugh really irritates me how she comes across as yeah its just a nice idea no hun u just want the money from it

most youtubers who do this dont always add swipe up or links they do it because they have seen things around b and m home bargins places like that and genuinally think its a nice gift everything its about money for her she copies everything can never be original

Last edited: