Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Reactions: 1

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Yea she needs to be forward thinking we had our boiler break and have electric heaters just in case.

That hamster story wtaf chloe get a grip

The tinted stains on her face use a beauty blender or brush and wash your bloody hands that staining shouldn't still be there

And here we I've eaten shit now heavier well you starved yourself on day so your body is probably trying to compensate
we all knew she was off it yesterday when she confessed to eating a chocolate yule log then did not upload any of what she ate after that to her grid the thing is she needs to snap out of it it will just be a constant cycle otherwise if she researched proper meals she would feel full but because she does not cook properly and tries to take the easy route in weight loss it ends up in her binging and then starving herself its not healthy

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
someone came on Laurens live stream saying Chloe was ''throwing shade'' at her i think they were referring back to Chloe putting up that post after the fall out the one about playing the victim anyway Lauren then went on to start crying and called them a troll few others said they had saw things too so messaged Lauren privately her partner ( don't know his name ) also called Becky out and called them ''a bunch of slags''
What did he say about Becky?

Matietatie

Wait... did none of you see Chloes drunk videos last night on her story? She deleted them as soon as she woke up I guess. Embarrassing. Rolling around the bed saying how drunk she was, slurring her words after a bottle of wine. Talking shit about her eating again.

I’m so confused.. so on her Chloe Todd Instagram she is doing a Q and A thing.
Someone has asked what her turn on’s or turn off’s are. She has described someone who isn’t Aaron 😂 ‘someone with ambition’ not fault to him, I have nothing against him.. but doesn’t he just work in a supermarket. I don’t find anything wrong with that at all he is providing how he can for his family, but it’s a bit bizarre foe her to put that as her turn on when it’s complete opposite to Aaron - he is doing what he can to put food on the table for his family. Why couldn’t she say something along the lines of ‘a man who does anything for his family’ considering she has one with him!
Secondly, her turn offs include ‘people with
Short replies and no chat’ how can that be a turn off for her when she has been with Aaron for 6 years or whatever!! Like it wouldn’t even cross my mind that that would be a turn off whilst I’m in a relationship, it just shows she is entertaining other people whilst she is with him.
Aaron is a painter. She was talking about it at the beginning of lockdown. They both used to work in Tesco where they met

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Trust me with two young kids I try to look good but it gets to the point where I am like fuck it these kids don’t give me the time to give a shit

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
be so much easier if tattle told us what post they have deleted 😂😂

anyhoo fresh day Just forget what happened we r all going to disagree with things lets not bitch with each other cause we all know chloe would love that 😂😂

Last edited:

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Her lips look no different lol what's this page everyone hates her on?? I wanna nose lol

WilmaHun

VIP Member
who wants '''farty ham'' mate i binge ham and fucking love it hahaha joking obvs but this is her issue she has such negative things connected to food
have you seen her proper fit about wanting a cheese string and then goes i dont even like cheese strings is this chick for real ?
For the first time ever, I can actually relate to her. As a vegetarian, I can confirm ham does sometimes smell like fart when you open the packet (my other half eats meat so I sometimes am left gagging when I open a pack of ham to make his lunch!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

She does have some serious food issues though. Like has already been said, she's always got something negative to say about whatever food she's talking about. I think she really needs some help to overcome her food issues.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
She's posted the exact same pics on her OF so hardly exclusive content when she's posting on Instagram for free

Also there's a full on vag pic on her OF, so again, why would people pay extra for it via PM.

Lastly, shes inboxing on her OF asking people to pay $10 to see her stretching her "tight asshole" 🤢

I'm unsubscribing tomorrow so thought I'd do a big post about her OF today 🤣
It's so grim isn't it!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Anyone else find it really pointless that she says how many syns are in things, like ‘oh I’m having carrot & swede mash, that’s 1.5 syns’ then later on in the day she’ll demolish a Chinese... like what’s the point counting syns when you’re gonna ruin it later on & order a takeaway? 😩 what’s the bets she either doesn’t eat the gammon, or she says it was horrible or it made her feel funny
she did the starbucks syns wrong too she does not know the syns in anything she just makes it up

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
What did he say about Becky?
called becky a fucking bitch he came back from being out and even though Lauren was on the live he called Becky a bitch but then later on said other people fell out with Becky too but they made up Lauren also said it was her who booked the house

WilmaHun

VIP Member
If anything she’s put me off having filler! All she’s done is talk about the negatives, not what she actually likes! I appreciate she can’t see the proper effect yet due to swelling but she should be better at advertising it