Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucia

VIP Member
Yea she needs to be forward thinking we had our boiler break and have electric heaters just in case.

That hamster story wtaf chloe get a grip

The tinted stains on her face use a beauty blender or brush and wash your bloody hands that staining shouldn't still be there

And here we I've eaten shit now heavier well you starved yourself on day so your body is probably trying to compensate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I mean at this point this madness doesn't suprise me with her. But fuck my life that girl needs some intervention IF and thats a massive huge if what she is showing us is true. Let's be fair social media is the place of seeing what people want you to see.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Oh yea 100% she does that none of what she is wearing is in the newin section like urgh chlo hun influencers are gifted new in stuff to push
exactly she never wears it either i wonder if u can get in trouble for claiming somthings an ad ?

gossipgirlxo2020

In Colchester you’re only entitled to a council house if you’re a single parent on full benefits. When renting privately you ring either the estate agents or landlords and it’s down to yourself to provide electric heaters until they send someone to fix it.

Council flats are about £300 a month in Colchester it makes me feel sick as I am single working mum entitled to no help and paying £800 a month private rent
I don't know if every where is the same but she could have got the flat while on benefits and has just stayed there ever since. As its not like they make you leave just because you no longer receive benefits etc ( well thats how it is where I live) x

Meinnit_x

I do feel really sorry for her boys I know she works on SM but it's obvious they don't get the time of day from her she ingnores them when they mis behave we hear them screaming on lives and stories they are probably bored

• Heart

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
What fb page is this 🤣
I need to know as well 😂 feel like I’m missing out big time

If I was part of the social media team for Middletons and watched her stories back about the restaurant I’d be fuming, she spoke about the bloody dildo more than she did the food. I have a small Instagram (just less than 2000) but if I was given a voucher worth 75 pounds I’d be on it like a iNfLuEnCeR 😂 really bigging the place up, showing the decor, menu, food etc.

Last edited:

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
I think if you don't expect swelling afterwards & a healing process you've probably not researched enough and shouldn't be getting it. Iv not had mine done in years but my lips swelled to the point the touched my nose and I was all bruised 😂😂
I’ve never had mine done so I wouldn’t have a clue 😂 but yeah doesn’t look like she’s prepared much or had very good aftercare, as she doesn’t seem to know what to do with them

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I dunno I dont like the mcdonalds ones so I wouldn't have one, I'd get something else instead 🤣🤣 but then I'm not a faux slimming world influencer.

How do you forget salad when its a huge part of the diet you are doing?

I didnt finish it all but i actually did but if I say I didnt it doesn't count
i know i was like err your meant to have 1/3 plate of speed chloe so your not doing it properly i dont know i swear she just does slimming world to keep her followers the thing is she uses really old pictures too of her before and after really irrritates me should not be allowed and slimming world should police whos using their brand name infact they should put an injunction in place and say to these influencers if your using our brand name u have to be doing the plan properly i also think they should have some legislation on before and after pictures not just chloe but ive caught people out where they have edited theirs before so so bad

Very true but most people when they don't feel great don't keep posting on socials she needs help i think
Fair point, but I suppose aswell as confidence issue etc she also has what I call attentionseekertitus 🤣

oh u ony have to look at her engagement to know she buys followers she has 500+ likes on some pic and then like 2-3 comments
I've always found the likes compared to comments really odd!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
But at least Connie is honest about an eating disorder so some of her behaviour kind of does make sense. Obviously it’s not right to say you want to throw your child against a wall but we all know she wasn’t serious about that. Chloe just moans and moans and then has some shit food cheers up and then is back to feeling sorry for herself hours later. Must be exhausting.
Yeah like i said before not serious however its still a shock to hear maybe its the way shes brought up and other people find it acceptable i know some of my family members swear at their kids there not abusive as such but tell then to shut the f up i was never brought up for that and 10 years later still shocks me but each to their own i guess

Peachy_R

hers look bumpy and sore are they suppose to be like that even days later ? that hollys whos friends with chloe has been there before i think to have it done and hers look fine i just dont think chloes looked after properly
Swollen yes but they look so sore don’t they! And the bumps shouldn’t be there either they should’ve been massaged after to prevent that. I wouldn’t blame the woman though Chloe comes off as though she doesn’t care for herself much so I highly doubt she has done any after care!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Whilst I agree with most of what you say, yes she is selfish, and yes she could do more for the kids to entertain them, I think your point loses all traction when you say "she doesn't deserve kids" or "I hope they grow up resenting you". I just don't think it's right to say that sort of thing. We all have opinions on the choices she makes which we all voice, but to wish someones child grows up to resent them takes it to far in my opinion. There are people out there who abuse their children, neglect them, leave them without clothes, food or water etc. Those are the people who don't deserve their children. Her kids are fed, dressed neatly and clearly in a well presented home (regardless of whether it's private rent or council or whatever). I don't think it's fair to say somebody is not deserving of their children when you put it into the context of the very real child suffering which happens every day.
fair enough i respect your opinion just very sad to see her (i want to choose my words carefully ) not give them the attention they deserve i think this is a genrational thing (not all but most from what i have seen and experienced) people are too happy to throw their kids infront of the tv instead of playing with them etc like i said i also talk from experience when i was a child you remember the time your parents give you not how many toys you had or the gifts you were given

agree to disagree on this one :)

and also i have seen the impact of not giving your child enough of attention how mentally it can effect them but thats my opnion i stress that to me it just comes across like she had them to get into a council flat anyway i wont comment on the kids further as i dont want to offend anyone :)