Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
‘I’m really struggling this year with...’ (me thinking it’s going to me something important) ‘what colour to do my Christmas tree this year’ 😂 Fuck me has this girl got nothing else to worry about ? Her tree last year is nothing how she explained it to be anyway 😂
omg why she said it was red and gold it was not hahaahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1

BigBrenda

Chatty Member
She probably is telling the truth. The place I live in it’s normal to have hot water and heating one day, then it will go off for a few days or even weeks. Our block is full of families with kids there’s over 100 flats and the one boiler runs the whole estate.
it’s the same for my friend in a new build too, yeah the council will provide plug in electric heaters but my flat is like a town house within itself. They don’t hear anything. You can phone constantly but you’ll just hear the same advice. I don’t think she’s lying. I had a new born baby plus two other kids and had no heating or hot water for 2 weeks, until it was fixed.

This is not an ad........ talks about product remember guys its not an add....... heres my affiliate link go buy it.

‘I’m really struggling this year with...’ (me thinking it’s going to me something important) ‘what colour to do my Christmas tree this year’ 😂 Fuck me has this girl got nothing else to worry about ? Her tree last year is nothing how she explained it to be anyway 😂
She clearly imagined the red and gold Christmas tree

She clearly imagined the red and gold Christmas tree

• Haha

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Why is she wearing the same jumper as yesterday this morning? Clatty cow I swear wouldn't know hygiene if it came up and bit her

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Her and Aaron must literally spend no time together, the picture of her dinner and the iPad shows her eating in bed. She could at least sit with her partner to eat and talk about each other’s day

Sillypop

Poor Aaron even on they’re one date night of the year she can’t stay off insta. Probs sexting for her only fans under the table

• Haha

Witchtits

Why do becks, connie, chloe, kirsty still follow Lauren yet none have liked or commented her new video shes done. Toxic bunch of girls

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
The way there all giving connie stuff because she feeels down i bet chloe donated stuff that was gifted to her never spends money unless its benifiting her 😂

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Like her lips are horrendous she clearly hasn't massaged or followed any after care but then this is the girl who chats in stories saying has no make up and eyeliner is permanently attached. Hollies lips look nice harsh as it maybe don't feel that Chloe is hygienic
no her lips do look bad i thought it was swelling but it looks lumpy

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
again her boys arguing fighting in the back while shes complaining about a takeaway addiction

how about chloe you dont order yourself a coffee because your bored ? you make one ?

so been on a mega fat rant today i can not even with her any more chloe just accept even if you were ''slimmer; you would still moan i can not remember a time you been happy and not moaned even when you said you were at your happiest slimming for christmas so you can eat crap is not healthy nor makes sense come on chloe you do have some sense ?

Last edited:
Debate discuss rant take 6
I dislike her because I did an anonymous post saying I was assaulted she was messaging me being nice about then on the post called me a liar and all the girls joined in said I must of beeing stood close to the guy and it sounded doge.
Said she had a good sense for liars. People don't end up that hated for no reason
I knew someone had said about her doing that on here. If her senses for liars was that brilliant she would be a sort after lie detector.
She is a vile piece of work.

• Heart

PinkGinPrincess

its her friend holly who is clearly helping her with my fitness pal thing is holly is active she goes gym or works out at home i cant see chloe doing that personally and protein can make you gain weight if your not exvercising with it ............ its just the fact she spent that much on protein bars but wont spend money on heating
Don't get me wrong I feel for her that her boiler still isn't fixed but she doesn't seem to be very proactive about chasing it up and she's supposedly making thousands and won't even buy a heater for her boys. She is such a selfish girl and those boys deserve better.
She's just posted her breakfast and her coffee alone without milk is 100 calories 🙈 normal coffee has literally no calories in! She makes such bizarre food choices for someone who is trying to lose weight. I'm trying to lose weight and the one thing I try to do is try and avoid drinking calories because it's so easy to add a few hundred extra calories on over the day

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Honestly she is ridiculous! And I typed carrot and swede mash into my sw app, and they can range between 0.5 syns to 6 syns depending on which brand you use ... so she’s wrong AGAIN
she is mad might aswell not bother tbh

so it was not gifted but has a aff link but then tags it as an ad ?

Last edited: