Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I have been to poland to auschwitz and it’s an incredible experience which really makes you think. The only thing I would say is that if she goes, I hope she dresses respectfully and remembers its not a fashion parade, it’s a place of mourning. I can imagine her marching about in her fishnets thinking she looks amazing.

when I was there so many people were using it as a photo op for the gram, which is what I can see her doing. It’s disrespectful, it’s not a place to show off on the gram.

Reactions: 9
Personally I have been to poland to auschwitz and it’s an incredible experience which really makes you think. The only thing I would say is that if she goes, I hope she dresses respectfully and remembers its not a fashion parade, it’s a place of mourning. I can imagine her marching about in her fishnets thinking she looks amazing.

when I was there so many people were using it as a photo op for the gram, which is what I can see her doing. It’s disrespectful, it’s not a place to show off on the gram.
Yeah i thought that mainley for the gram i bet

My partner is polish and we have been it was very surreal and moving.

Did anyone notice Aaron coming into the room at start of story and walking away.

Her haul omg those jumpers and that top she needs to dress for her shape

Reactions: 2
My partner is polish and we have been it was very surreal and moving.

Did anyone notice Aaron coming into the room at start of story and walking away.

Her haul omg those jumpers and that top she needs to dress for her shape

Can't stand her hauls...I don't get why she chooses the things she does - she has no style. She just copies the style of other people and doesn't have the confidence to say "I love this" unless she thinks everyone else will love it.
We never see her wearing any of the clothes she wants us to buy using her link and she never actually thanks the brands for gifting her things.

Reactions: 1
imagine feeling like you can not post x mas tree because it does not go with the gram oh dear ....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just coming to say this after just seeing her story!!!
its like u know when u think she could not possiably say anything stupid just proves she only cares about things for the gram all the fuss for birthdays etc i bet she never did it before the gram its all to show off sadly thats what the whole platform has became but xmas is about memories not wether it looks nice i just cant

‘I’m really struggling this year with...’ (me thinking it’s going to me something important) ‘what colour to do my Christmas tree this year’ 😂 duck me has this girl got nothing else to worry about ? Her tree last year is nothing how she explained it to be anyway 😂
omg why she said it was red and gold it was not hahaahaha

• Haha
This is not an ad........ talks about product remember guys its not an add....... heres my affiliate link go buy it.

‘I’m really struggling this year with...’ (me thinking it’s going to me something important) ‘what colour to do my Christmas tree this year’ 😂 duck me has this girl got nothing else to worry about ? Her tree last year is nothing how she explained it to be anyway 😂
She clearly imagined the red and gold Christmas tree

She clearly imagined the red and gold Christmas tree

• Haha
OMG
start of the hot chocolate machine she says not an ad.

After she’s finished talking she adds the ‘aff’ tag and a swipe up link .

Whattttt 😫

I wouldn't buy anything she adveritses 🤣 shes legit said this morning she's going to be good then when its Christmas she's going to stuff her face... what so then she can moan how much weight she puts on after??? I dont think that's dieting lose weight so you can put it back on later 🥴

I wouldn't buy anything she adveritses 🤣 shes legit said this morning she's going to be good then when its Christmas she's going to stuff her face... what so then she can moan how much weight she puts on after??? I dont think that's dieting lose weight so you can put it back on later 🥴
it makes no sense everyone eats more at xmas but to loose weight just to go mad at christmas just sounds so stupid bet in january she will be back to moaning how much she ate again

Yo yo dieting is not the answer everyone has times they put a few lbs on when enjoying yourself but her attitude is eat little a Grapefruit for breakfast I mean come on

Yo yo dieting is not the answer everyone has times they put a few lbs on when enjoying yourself but her attitude is eat little a Grapefruit for breakfast I mean come on
its not healthy has anyone here been a long term viewer i only really started last year ish i cant rememember when ? i wonder if shes always been like this ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.