Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean saying they arent bitchy, when its clear they are because someone's gossiping about what happened between them..... and someone is posting indirect stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That hat and jumper are doing duck all for her neckless bloated moon face, she looks about 20 stone in that outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That hat and jumper are doing duck all for her neckless bloated moon face, she looks about 20 stone in that outfit
i thought that when i first saw it never seen her where anything like that before and teddys around now shes dressing differently ? just odd

Her stories about toxic people have me howling 🤣 She ran girlsmouth a bitchy, toxic envirommemt where she tortured people for fun and allowed bullying and trolling She also gaslighted in a video to play the victim . She is the definition of a toxic person. On another note, I didn't think she owned that much clothing. Her usual looks are 'tatty, glam mum' 'I am sexy' and slob.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When she’s trying to be ‘funny’ like the thriller dance and all the singing and impressions I hate get shivers down my spine. She’s so cringe 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she would be that friend in a group who used to be fun but suddenly got really up themselves and try hard, so no one really wants them around but they don't want a youtube video and toxic person quotes made about them

• Haha
I think she would be that friend in a group who used to be fun but suddenly got really up themselves and try hard, so no one really wants them around but they don't want a youtube video and toxic person quotes made about them
exactly notice how chloe really doesnt have any friends other then the insta girls or admins it does make u wonder did she not keep any friends from school i understand most people loose touch but i never had a big group of friends and still have 1-2 friends from school its kinda sad all her life revolves around social media i 100 percent too all this decorating the house for occasions is for the gram more then anything i think if it was not for the gram she would not bother

Reactions: 1
Hi rats! Long time lurker first time commenting but I just couldn’t sit back anymore!
this girl is ridiculous and pushed me over the edge when she offered her inbox for people who have anxiety regarding the new lockdown rules...is she taking the p*** she has not stuck to the rules since the start.
She needs to sort herself out stop being such a negative nelly and appreciate what she actually has in life. Two beautiful kids, a stepson and a partner that sticks around and supports her (god knows why)
I also subscribe to her OF because I’m a nosey witch and what a waste of money that was it’s all over her insta anyways and the only photo that you’d expect to be on there is obviously old as it’s missing her shite tattoos on her fingers.
I hope she does read here and realise that actually she doesn’t need to act like a twit for people to like her and if she carries on it’ll do the opposite. She’s dirty, cringing and so negative it’s damaging for her followers mental health but all she cares about is the cash.
Sorry for the rant she’s just a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi rats! Long time lurker first time commenting but I just couldn’t sit back anymore!
this girl is ridiculous and pushed me over the edge when she offered her inbox for people who have anxiety regarding the new lockdown rules...is she taking the p*** she has not stuck to the rules since the start.
She needs to sort herself out stop being such a negative nelly and appreciate what she actually has in life. Two beautiful kids, a stepson and a partner that sticks around and supports her (god knows why)
I also subscribe to her OF because I’m a nosey witch and what a waste of money that was it’s all over her insta anyways and the only photo that you’d expect to be on there is obviously old as it’s missing her shite tattoos on her fingers.
I hope she does read here and realise that actually she doesn’t need to act like a twit for people to like her and if she carries on it’ll do the opposite. She’s dirty, cringing and so negative it’s damaging for her followers mental health but all she cares about is the cash.
Sorry for the rant she’s just a joke
This!!!!! Every single word of this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeahh she’s vile she bullied me on Gm too when I was assaulted said she ' had a good sense for when people are lying '

• Sad
I dont thin

Literally just seen this thread, I heard from quite a few people that they hayley girl left the group because she fell out with lauren and that lauren wouldn't let it go, same with that jess girl it was lauren that pushed her out? Apparently it was all over a live she done, some one called lauren out for bullying hayley so much that she stopped even posting on her Instagram anymore and lauren laughed, quite a few people have made friends with her through Instagram and she just blocks you after a disagreement that mamasaurus of boys is one of them lauren didnt agree with her parenting, plastered it all over one of her lives basically giving her follows ammo to troll this poor lady due to her parenting.
What did Lauren apparently say to Hayley? I thought it was Becks as she was the first person Lauren unfollowed and her and Jess still like eachothers stuff

How ever will Chloe cope now Boris has introduced a lockdown. She wont be able to take the boys to Costa and call it a “day out” 🤣 she will definitely keep Deliveroo in business though!

• Haha
You clearly haven’t been playing it for the last half an hour have you chloe because you’ve spent the past half hour chatting tit about Christmas presents on your story hun

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.