Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she was saying about it isnt about the presents then this morning said she only brought the boys 5 presents and it does not look loads ............ -face palm- this girl does she ever know what shes actually doing with her life though?

i wonder whos shes going cafe with considering your not suppose to meet other house holds in doors

Last edited:
Why doesn’t she take her kids to her soft play, that way she won’t find it hard to stuff her face and her kids can play properly.

Do they even know what a soft play is rather than a few toys in a cafe 😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why doesn’t she take her kids to her soft play, that way she won’t find it hard to stuff her face and her kids can play properly.

Do they even know what a soft play is rather than a few toys in a cafe 😫😫
soft play chloe never heard of that

sorry but wtf ? she looks like shes going for the whole celebrity vibe with the bag and the glasses its raining outside chloe why you wearing glasses u ok hun?
1604397797931.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
soft play chloe never heard of that

sorry but wtf ? she looks like shes going for the whole celebrity vibe with the bag and the glasses its raining outside chloe why you wearing glasses u ok hun?
View attachment 297992
Whenever my boyfriend sees girls dressed like that he goes "eugh look at her thinking she's Kim K - the council estate version maybe!":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whenever my boyfriend sees girls dressed like that he goes "eugh look at her thinking she's Kim K - the council estate version maybe!":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
did you hear her say ''i feel like a wag'' i cant thats got to be the funniest thing ive heard from her mouth or one of them anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like wtaf it's ok to dress down like she hardly leaves the house so no idea how to dress

‘Made me cum in seconds’

These people must be winding her up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And omg I would not let someone pay me like a fiver for a months worth of my nudes 😂😂 talk about sell yourself short

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Made me cum in seconds’

These people must be winding her up 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And omg I would not let someone pay me like a fiver for a months worth of my nudes 😂😂 talk about sell yourself short
I thought the same

And how cheap her OF is tame af and her ig of is really tame

why you ordering chips and cake if your on a diet this is her issue and why she will never stick to it cause now she will just starve herself

Reactions: 1
It’s the suck of the finger for me 🤮🤮
Also all she can think about is getting a taxi tomorrow to the dentist she needs to see someone she has got serious issues.

It’s the suck of the finger for me 🤮🤮
Also all she can think about is getting a taxi tomorrow to the dentist she needs to see someone she has got serious issues.
dont forget the kebab she will be having a taeaway tonight day two and its down the pan already

dont forget the kebab she will be having a taeaway tonight day two and its down the pan already
She needs to accept that she can’t stick to a diet. Nothing wrong with that, but she’s so triggering for people who are on diets. I was speaking to my friend earlier (I didn’t even know my friend followed her on insta and never even spoke about her to my friend) and my friend follows slimming world & ive recently started myself so we were telling each other good accounts to follow for inspiration etc... she then says to me, there’s a girl I follow but she’s really triggering & makes me feel vile and tit about myself. She does slimming world but she’s off and on plan everyday ... soon as she said that I said OMG I follow someone exactly like that it’s so draining .. she said omg is it Chlosworld? Honestly I couldn’t believe it 😩

• Wow
She needs to accept that she can’t stick to a diet. Nothing wrong with that, but she’s so triggering for people who are on diets. I was speaking to my friend earlier (I didn’t even know my friend followed her on insta and never even spoke about her to my friend) and my friend follows slimming world & ive recently started myself so we were telling each other good accounts to follow for inspiration etc... she then says to me, there’s a girl I follow but she’s really triggering & makes me feel vile and tit about myself. She does slimming world but she’s off and on plan everyday ... soon as she said that I said OMG I follow someone exactly like that it’s so draining .. she said omg is it Chlosworld? Honestly I couldn’t believe it 😩
shes got her kebab i think i know its her mind set is so unhealthy she wants to loose weight to feel good at christmas to then just cry about how tit she feels in january makes literally no sense

If she had a good relationship with food she would be ok eating everything in moderation but she's eating as comfort. She is really toxic tbh but then I found SW to be really unhealthy as a group people beating themselves up about gaining a lb or two like were only here once find what works for you.

If she had a good relationship with food she would be ok eating everything in moderation but she's eating as comfort. She is really toxic tbh but then I found SW to be really unhealthy as a group people beating themselves up about gaining a lb or two like were only here once find what works for you.
i agree slimming world can be a funny one i 100 percent most of the time thnk its down to the way people interupt it (not everyone) but like people think cause food is free you can have endless amounts but people dont portion control with chloe i think she has a bad relationship with food and she needs to sort it out this constant on plan off plan im fat i feel ok stuff is just going to drive her mad i think a lot of her issue is shes stuck in the flat after lock down she needs to take te boys out more spend more time as a family stop worrying so much about herself im not saying as a mum you can not look after yourself but theres so much more to life then if your make up looks perfect or having a big of extra meat on you idk i just think lifes far too short

My opinion is -

She thinks she needs to lose weight, she doesn’t want to put the work in to lose it.

Chooses to promote slimming world as it has a large following and she lacks content ideas :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.