Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kawasaki disease is to do with the blood vessel, heart etc. It’s a complication of covid. It’s not a strain. You’d think if she was gonna go the effort of making up lies, she’d actually research what she was trying to lie about? That’s really annoyed me, I know someone who’s little girl was really poorly with that from birth! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Kawasaki disease is to do with the blood vessel, heart etc. It’s a complication of covid. It’s not a strain. You’d think if she was gonna go the effort of making up lies, she’d actually research what she was trying to lie about? That’s really annoyed me, I know someone who’s little girl was really poorly with that from birth! 😡
its chloe were on about she saids things for attention its digusting how she wil even use her kids for attention

Reactions: 2
Why do becks, connie, chloe, kirsty still follow Lauren yet none have liked or commented her new video shes done. Toxic bunch of girls
I dont thin
proberly not to upset who ever she has fell out with
Literally just seen this thread, I heard from quite a few people that they hayley girl left the group because she fell out with lauren and that lauren wouldn't let it go, same with that jess girl it was lauren that pushed her out? Apparently it was all over a live she done, some one called lauren out for bullying hayley so much that she stopped even posting on her Instagram anymore and lauren laughed, quite a few people have made friends with her through Instagram and she just blocks you after a disagreement that mamasaurus of boys is one of them lauren didnt agree with her parenting, plastered it all over one of her lives basically giving her follows ammo to troll this poor lady due to her parenting.

Reactions: 1
She has no style why have all these clothes when we all know pyjamas is her daily attire side note fast fashion needs to sod off

• Haha
I dont thin

Literally just seen this thread, I heard from quite a few people that they hayley girl left the group because she fell out with lauren and that lauren wouldn't let it go, same with that jess girl it was lauren that pushed her out? Apparently it was all over a live she done, some one called lauren out for bullying hayley so much that she stopped even posting on her Instagram anymore and lauren laughed, quite a few people have made friends with her through Instagram and she just blocks you after a disagreement that mamasaurus of boys is one of them lauren didnt agree with her parenting, plastered it all over one of her lives basically giving her follows ammo to troll this poor lady due to her parenting.
idk there is somthing about lauren though she seems nice but like too nice if that makes sense?? i 1000 percent believe she would do that after the incident with her house and she went on about it for days

disappeared on me too
I cant see this and I really want to. I've heard how toxic she k
idk there is somthing about lauren though she seems nice but like too nice if that makes sense?? i 1000 percent believe she would do that after the incident with her house and she went on about it for days
Yeah i think she likes to play the victim a lot, I've heard she's very manipulative though

I cant see this and I really want to. I've heard how toxic she k

Yeah i think she likes to play the victim a lot, I've heard she's very manipulative though
the whole group is toxic though they all seem quite bitchy

the whole group is toxic though they all seem quite bitchy
Hmm I dont know, i follow becks Connie and chloe I cant say they seem bitchy because they never really post anything aimed at other people, even when lauren posted about the fall out on her stories none of them put their 5 pence in and they could of done, they have a huge following compared to her and even when people have messaged them about it they haven't said a word and they could of, I think if their friendship isn't real then it won't be long before they all stop talking but I do believe Lauren is the common denominator between everything that has happened in the group with the Fallings out, when lauren put that story up yesterday about how people come across her account I replied saying chloe tagging her and she's now blocked me which I think is a bit odd because I've had conversations with her before and followed her for ages, she just seems very negative and dramatic. Maybe I have this opinion because I've heard so much about her bulling people

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hmm I dont know, i follow becks Connie and chloe I cant say they seem bitchy because they never really post anything aimed at other people, even when lauren posted about the fall out on her stories none of them put their 5 pence in and they could of done, they have a huge following compared to her and even when people have messaged them about it they haven't said a word and they could of, I think if their friendship isn't real then it won't be long before they all stop talking but I do believe Lauren is the common denominator between everything that has happened in the group with the Fallings out, when lauren put that story up yesterday about how people come across her account I replied saying chloe tagging her and she's now blocked me which I think is a bit odd because I've had conversations with her before and followed her for ages, she just seems very negative and dramatic. Maybe I have this opinion because I've heard so much about her bulling people
how do you know people have messaged them about it :\ im not commenting too much on lauren as i dont know she seems a bit odd but that doesnt really make her a bad person sadly i have seen a lot of evidence towards chloe being a total witch there has been endless amounts of people saying stuff about the girls mouth page how she allows certain behaviour for money and how she has been mean to people through her admin group chat too i personally just think there all bitchy and they come across like it especially chloe but ive not heard enough about the whole situation to judge on lauren sorry

i personally havent really heard any of them talk about the situation either so how do u know so much has been talked about in regards to lauren being the bully ? i think we all followed the stories but i dont re call anyone mentioning it

how do you know people have messaged them about it :\ im not commenting too much on lauren as i dont know she seems a bit odd but that doesnt really make her a bad person sadly i have seen a lot of evidence towards chloe being a total witch there has been endless amounts of people saying stuff about the girls mouth page how she allows certain behaviour for money and how she has been mean to people through her admin group chat too i personally just think there all bitchy and they come across like it especially chloe but ive not heard enough about the whole situation to judge on lauren sorry

i personally havent really heard any of them talk about the situation either so how do u know so much has been talked about in regards to lauren being the bully ? i think we all followed the stories but i dont re call anyone mentioning it
I know a few girls that were friends with Lauren they had a group chat with her after she had a group chat with these girls and the same thing happened there, she fell out with one of them and because the others didn't take her side she left the group chat and blocked them all.

I've seen her lives calling people out like that mamasaurus account and hayley who she used to do lives with every single night. I just think there's a reason she goes through 'insta besties' so quickly, it can't always be everyone else to blame?

Thats what I mean if everyone was bitchy it would be all over their Instagrams too like you would of thought they would want to defend themselves?

That chronicles of Lucy got so much hate since being friends with Lauren and doing lives with her that I dont think they even talk now either.

Like I said I dont know any of them but you can't expect to be such a negative person 99% of the time and not expect people to have enough of it, all I can say is ive noticed how many friendship groups shes had in such a short space of time :/

I know a few girls that were friends with Lauren they had a group chat with her after she had a group chat with these girls and the same thing happened there, she fell out with one of them and because the others didn't take her side she left the group chat and blocked them all.

I've seen her lives calling people out like that mamasaurus account and hayley who she used to do lives with every single night. I just think there's a reason she goes through 'insta besties' so quickly, it can't always be everyone else to blame?

Thats what I mean if everyone was bitchy it would be all over their Instagrams too like you would of thought they would want to defend themselves?

That chronicles of Lucy got so much hate since being friends with Lauren and doing lives with her that I dont think they even talk now either.

Like I said I dont know any of them but you can't expect to be such a negative person 99% of the time and not expect people to have enough of it, all I can say is ive noticed how many friendship groups shes had in such a short space of time :/
oh i see fair enough i dont wanna to comment really as i have not heard much of lauren myself and dont know her history thanks for letting us know though :) i didnt even know she had other insta friends only know of lauren because of the ''insta girl group chat''

and only became aware of the drama when she said someone was talking behind her back about her in the chat ? i dont know other then that though

im sorry but wtf is that turtle neck her head looks huge in it

Last edited:
So somethings obviously gone on because now all of a sudden Lauren doesn’t follow any of the girls, none of them follow her, weird at the same time as a “new member” joins here and starts trying to bad mouth Lauren 🧐

Reactions: 3
So somethings obviously gone on because now all of a sudden Lauren doesn’t follow any of the girls, none of them follow her, weird at the same time as a “new member” joins here and starts trying to bad mouth Lauren 🧐
yea they joined today aswell and notice chloes latest insa?

shes indirecting someone

what evers gone down i dont agree with shading people your just creating more drama doing that

I wonder why Chloe posted this twice...
throwing shadeee

i just want to add to this too the fact ive only ever seen lauren be negative around the brick being thrown at her house situation i never followed her before that ?

See I was just thinking this reading the comments from them. Seems very try hard to give chloe a good name and turn people on lauren. That added to chloes stories.......

Chloe is bitchy and can be so vile we witnessed it here first hand when she came along and tried to throw a follower under the bus because she called her out.

Reactions: 3
See I was just thinking this reading the comments from them. Seems very try hard to give chloe a good name and turn people on lauren. That added to chloes stories.......

Chloe is bitchy and can be so vile we witnessed it here first hand when she came along and tried to throw a follower under the bus because she called her out.
exactly i try to reply being nice cause we dont know but i 100 percent would bet its either chloe or someone in that group they said that then chloe said kinda the same thing on her stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.