Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean I dont track her periods, BUT she just said she has her period coming...... didn't she say when she opened her OF 2 weeks ago she was having her period?

I only remember this cause mine was at the exact same time and I hope to god its not that time already because I've been robbed of 2 weeks in that case
no she did and she even mentioned it how she cant be pregnant because she had her period or shes on her period?

Reactions: 4
I mean they are only little white lies but still
but the thing is most people genuinally lie to cover up somthing what would be the point of lying about being on your period i find they are the worse kind of liars tbh from experience i just dont understand what the gain is from that there is no need to lie about that in the first place makes no sense to me but thats just me

People that lie about stupid things for no reason at all are the most dangerous sleekit people I've found because you learn to never trust a word that comes out of their mouth. Nobody likes a Billy liar

Reactions: 5
Does this girl every actually spend a whole day in proper clothes? She's ALWAYS in her pyjamas! I'm all for wearing comfy stuff when you're not doing anything, but that's maybe one, two days a month max for me (I work full time). She's literally so lazy I see her in her pyjamas more than I see myself in my own

Does this girl every actually spend a whole day in proper clothes? She's ALWAYS in her pyjamas! I'm all for wearing comfy stuff when you're not doing anything, but that's maybe one, two days a month max for me (I work full time). She's literally so lazy I see her in her pyjamas more than I see myself in my own
Honestly even with lockdown I made sure I dressed for the day she does sweet fa

Reactions: 3
Honestly even with lockdown I made sure I dressed for the day she does sweet fa
Same! I was furloughed for three months and every single day I still got myself dressed!

I understand some people have reasons not to, for example people with severe depression etc, trust me, there's no judgement from me for those people but I really don't think she has an excuse!

Reactions: 2
Same! I was furloughed for three months and every single day I still got myself dressed!

I understand some people have reasons not to, for example people with severe depression etc, trust me, there's no judgement from me for those people but I really don't think she has an excuse!
she does not but dont give her ideas she will b insinuating she has depression soon

Reactions: 1

Oh yea definitely some people have reasons her being lazy ain't one

she does not but dont give her ideas she will b insinuating she has depression soon
Chloe jumps on bandwagons surprised she hasn't tried mummy blogging

• Haha
I'm in shock that one of her boys has a continuous cough and she hasn't had him tested because "it's the same cough as last year".
We're in the middle of a pandemic you absolute fool, get your son tested.
That is ridiculous especially as she said her son had the Kawasaki disease that was in the news

Reactions: 2
wait when did she say that?
Ages ago. It was months ago now during lockdown (national lockdown not local)

She said that when R was really ill before and she was really worried about him and they didn't know what was wrong with him... when the news came out that children were getting a different strain of covid19 called Kawasaki disease she said he definitely had that, but never got antibodies test (or may have done but never mentioned it - but let's be honest we've seen her indoors every day since then apart from when she's out on the piss with the girlz)

Ages ago. It was months ago now during lockdown (national lockdown not local)

She said that when R was really ill before and she was really worried about him and they didn't know what was wrong with him... when the news came out that children were getting a different strain of covid19 called Kawasaki disease she said he definitely had that, but never got antibodies test (or may have done but never mentioned it - but let's be honest we've seen her indoors every day since then apart from when she's out on the piss with the girlz)
oh yeaaah i remember that thats really insenstive tbh to say your child has it but not even bother to test him

oh yeaaah i remember that thats really insenstive tbh to say your child has it but not even bother to test him
I just think even if you didn't get the antibodies test but either of your kids developed symptoms of the exact illness sweeping the world AND the one your area just got into lockdown over you'd just bloody do it.
I feel like it's bloody obvious.
My staff have had tests even if their kids have symptoms and they didn't because they knew they could have it without symptoms or they wanted their kids to carry on going to nursery or school so made sure it was safe.
She's selfish, naive and ill informed and it shows in everything she does

I just think even if you didn't get the antibodies test but either of your kids developed symptoms of the exact illness sweeping the world AND the one your area just got into lockdown over you'd just bloody do it.
I feel like it's bloody obvious.
My staff have had tests even if their kids have symptoms and they didn't because they knew they could have it without symptoms or they wanted their kids to carry on going to nursery or school so made sure it was safe.
She's selfish, naive and ill informed and it shows in everything she does
well yeah exactly its just better to be safe then sorry really isnt it more then anything its people like chloe who are going to put people at risk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.