Chloe Todd #5 toys galore, but she still can’t clean her manky floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ that voice at the end of her video doing an accent just no hun 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wrong insta hun? Not sure anyone following you for 'slimming world' wants to see your giant nip.
She's posted the exact same pics on her OF so hardly exclusive content when she's posting on Instagram for free

Also there's a full on vag pic on her OF, so again, why would people pay extra for it via PM.

Lastly, shes inboxing on her OF asking people to pay $10 to see her stretching her "tight asshole" 🤢

I'm unsubscribing tomorrow so thought I'd do a big post about her OF today 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
f
She's posted the exact same pics on her OF so hardly exclusive content when she's posting on Instagram for free

Also there's a full on vag pic on her OF, so again, why would people pay extra for it via PM.

Lastly, shes inboxing on her OF asking people to pay $10 to see her stretching her "tight asshole" 🤢

bleeping this is too much feel sick

It's so grim isn't it!

I mean I dont track her periods, BUT she just said she has her period coming...... didn't she say when she opened her OF 2 weeks ago she was having her period?

I only remember this cause mine was at the exact same time and I hope to god its not that time already because I've been robbed of 2 weeks in that case

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.