Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh my partner sleeps on the sofa every night and thats because he snores so loud and once my sleeping tablets hit, I have to have complete silence otherwise I just won't sleep haha, and there isn't a issue with my relationship because of it.

In regards to the benefit fraud, I'm extremely doubtful she is claiming anything. Social media is one of the biggest indicators wether someone is commiting fraud, especially openly discussing her earnings publicly and telling people he lives with her, I just cant see it personally

Surely if your phone was broken and you’re a highly paid influencer you’d get a new one ASAP as it’s your ‘job’ you wouldn’t just not ‘work’ for a few days 😫😂
Tbf my iPhone has fucked up a few times and I always have my 8+ for backup til I've managed to repair it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tbh my partner sleeps on the sofa every night and thats because he snores so loud and once my sleeping tablets hit, I have to have complete silence otherwise I just won't sleep haha, and there isn't a issue with my relationship because of it.

In regards to the benefit fraud, I'm extremely doubtful she is claiming anything. Social media is one of the biggest indicators wether someone is commiting fraud, especially openly discussing her earnings publicly and telling people he lives with her, I just cant see it personally
She definitely claims benefits and there’s proof, she’s even said it herself previously. He works in Tesco so they’re not on a big income, obviously they do get some benefits

Reactions: 3
She definitely claims benefits and there’s proof, she’s even said it herself previously. He works in Tesco so they’re not on a big income, obviously they do get some benefits
we also know she does because remember that person who reported girlsmouth as being a legit company and she reicieved a letter about chloe being investigated for benifit fraud

we also know she does as she gets the free nursery hours

Reactions: 1
Noo 100% benefit fraud she did a live of GM about how she said she didn't live with Arron so she could claim being a single parent because she got more from it

• Wow
  • Heart

Tbf my iPhone has fucked up a few times and I always have my 8+ for backup til I've managed to repair it
See i think that's a bit different snoring is the worst, she has him sleeping on the sofa so the little one can sleep with her. No problem with that myself but surely 2/3 years of it would cause issues in a relationship of some degree?

Personally think she would be extremely stupid to be claiming and putting all that out there.

This is why I dont have iphones 🤣🤣

She admitted it because she's stupid and didn't think anything was wrong with it that's how the whole benefits fraud thing started

• Haha
I think he use to work in tesco when they first met im pretty sure hes a builder or in that sort of trade now as she mentioned it a lot at the beginning of lock down as his boss still wanted him to work but she said he would still have to go in to strangers homes etc x

Reactions: 4
Off away again for the weekend. When will she let Aaron go out with his friends? And totally bullshit about her phone, she’s posted stuff so could clearly access her phone properly, I reckon something happened on the night out and Aaron’s forgiven her again

WTF how can someone possibly go on live to say tit like that, and with a following like that, you're either extremely naive or just an absolute fool.

I know someone at work, who's commiting benefit fraud, Facebook profile is locked down with no photos of him tagged in any posts, dont follow each other on the gram, and his post is sent to his mums so their is no paper trail, problem is when you piss someone off, someone is always going to grass, not sure how long chloe must of been getting away with it for, but things like this is taken extremely seriously and definitely shouldn't be compromising her children's home for the sake of a few hundred extra a month

Maybe she’s going to make out her and Aaron have split so she can commit benefit fraud again 👀

So i was noseying on her fb and jazz the one who wrote the i love you message liked one of her quotes her cover pic is from that girls weekend and i noticed that britt put this comment now i know its not chloe related but to b friends with somone who saids this tit is just fucked and i am a big believer in who you sorround yourself with reflects you as a person and another girl in the group put a laugh thing which to me shows they completely spport the comment and find it funny even if it was my friend if i didnt agree i would delete it or call them out because it could offend other people tbh imo you have to be severely fucked up to make this joke its just sick and to imply you look disabled is just wrong to me

like i said not directly chloe related but this britt girl is very friendly with chloe in fact i think there more like best friends from what i have seen its digusting honestly as someone who has a disabled family member why would you even say tit like that ?

p,s the girl who put the laughthing face was the girl chloe was out with on saturday
Ugh I hate this. There is nothing wrong or funny about looking or being disabled. Should be ashamed of themselves

Ugh I hate this. There is nothing wrong or funny about looking or being disabled. Should be ashamed of themselves
this was my point people can think its reaching but as i said i believe the people you sorround yourself with saids a lot about you as a person it was just an uneeded comment really suprised no one called her out on it clearly saids a lot

this was my point people can think its reaching but as i said i believe the people you sorround yourself with saids a lot about you as a person it was just an uneeded comment really suprised no one called her out on it clearly saids a lot
It says alot about the people who have turned an eye to the comment tbf

100%

If any of my friends said that I would be upset by it and I would be calling them out. She can't call it out though can she because then she wouldn't be able to get away with all the lies and bullshit she tries to pull on them

100%

If any of my friends said that I would be upset by it and I would be calling them out. She can't call it out though can she because then she wouldn't be able to get away with all the lies and bullshit she tries to pull on them
i think chloes actually quite a nasty person you have to think the fact she has fb groups pretty much dedicated to not liking her/hating her saids alot for someone who is really just an irrelevant girl from essex who thinks shes some influencer

It says alot about the people who have turned an eye to the comment tbf
yeah thats what shocked me more tbh

we also know she does because remember that person who reported girlsmouth as being a legit company and she reicieved a letter about chloe being investigated for benifit fraud

we also know she does as she gets the free nursery hours
No way would they tell a stranger who they're investigating

View attachment 259310View attachment 259310just found this old photo on a group on Facebook👀
Is this ddr, I think im blocked from the group as I cant find it anymore 😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.