Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i am so confused i genunally thought that was true as didnt someone actually say on here earlier she admitted to it on a girlsmouth live i am so confused haha

she is back as of this morning with her phone 'fixed'' ;)
She better be back tomorrow, I don’t follow her so am missing my catch ups on her stories and seeing what new drivel she has to spill

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She better be back tomorrow, I don’t follow her so am missing my catch ups on her stories and seeing what new drivel she has to spill
didnt miss much main thing was she got chinease on saturday and the delivery person said they follow her and said oh you do look different in real life she thinks shes such a big celeb doesnt our chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
didnt miss much main thing was she got chinease on saturday and the delivery person said they follow her and said oh you do look different in real life she thinks shes such a big celeb doesnt our chloe
I bet she does look very different when she hasn’t got a filter on or that bloody prefix that she’s got on her stories

I wonder how different she looks with no makeup on, it must have been about 2 or 3 years since her eyebrows were scrubbed

• Haha
I dont think ddr exists anymore. One day it was there the next gone.

Wonder how that went for her with getting the girl done for fraud and slander?
Bet not very far...... would chloe have to pay the girl whose company name she is using?
i read as because she registered girls mouth as a company but they never knew it was a thing in the first place ? sueing someone for slander is very hard to prove and she would have to prove its effected her income too so honestly i would not think she got far with it

i just think somtimes you have to sit back and think ok what have i done to piss this many people off yes some people are just nasty vile witches but to me if you got a whole group of people not liking you and theres a lot of evidence to explain why would you not look at yourself and think oh maybe i have done somthing wrong ?

but no chloe likes to play the victim we seen that on her stories

even without the whole benifit fraud thing i have seen enough of chloe for me to think shes a vile nasty piece of work

Reactions: 1
i read as because she registered girls mouth as a company but they never knew it was a thing in the first place ? sueing someone for slander is very hard to prove and she would have to prove its effected her income too so honestly i would not think she got far with it

i just think somtimes you have to sit back and think ok what have i done to piss this many people off yes some people are just nasty vile witches but to me if you got a whole group of people not liking you and theres a lot of evidence to explain why would you not look at yourself and think oh maybe i have done somthing wrong ?

but no chloe likes to play the victim we seen that on her stories

even without the whole benifit fraud thing i have seen enough of chloe for me to think shes a vile nasty piece of work
What hilarious is its not slander when its thd written word, its liable so whoever gave her that advice was wrong! She plucked that out of her admin chat clearly.

I dont think she is a nice person, some of the stuff she lets happen and has joined in with on that group is vile.

• Haha
What hilarious is its not slander when its thd written word, its liable so whoever gave her that advice was wrong! She plucked that out of her admin chat clearly.

I dont think she is a nice person, some of the stuff she lets happen and has joined in with on that group is vile.
shes such a tit clearly has tbh

exactly i hate how she comes across on her stories as nice and innocent when shes a cold witch really i am glad more people are coming here and seeing her true colours though

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.