Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think that she has been reported for something on her private instagram account and she doesn’t know who it is that’s betrayed her. Would make sense as to why she’s removed all posts (maybe there was stuff that could get her into further trouble) & why she’s purged her followers list as she doesn’t know who is to blame
That would make sense shes now got 1 post up there if u play with fire your gonna get burned chloe sorry not sorry

Maybe all her lies have caught up with her too, everyone starting to see her for who she really is

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone 👋

Looks like Chloe no longer follows SpiceNtice or Beauty Bay! Pretty sure she did before
I am so glad if spice n tice have dropped her! I love them and I didnt want to have to boycott them! I did notice she stopped promoting them tho.
Beauty bay surprise me tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Maybe all her lies have caught up with her too, everyone starting to see her for who she really is
Idk its defonitly connected to that night out though would a brand contact u on a saturday night she was fine untill sunday ? All very odd

Reactions: 1
Idk its defonitly connected to that night out though would a brand contact u on a saturday night she was fine untill sunday ? All very odd
Spice n tice is literally run by a man and his mum, they set it up while he was at uni, the mum is from is Indian I do believe so assuming that they would take racism seriously especially with the content of the picture.

Beauty bay i think they would they work 7 days dont they.
I think they probably would

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Am i right in thinking she was using a website to share all her brand links anyone remmeber what it is ?

Spice n tice is literally run by a man and his mum, they set it up while he was at uni, the mum is from is Indian I do believe so assuming that they would take racism seriously especially with the content of the picture.

Beauty bay i think they would they work 7 days dont they.

I think they probably would
Yeah she defonitly used to follow beautybay shes literally only got simply cook and plt by sounds of it now and that mask xxx

Thinking back when was the last time she even promoted beauty bay was it a few days back with her make up?

Last edited:
She wasn't exactly good at promoting beauty bay though was she, crusty makeup that was never washed off, manky looking eyeshadows...🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wasn't exactly good at promoting beauty bay though was she, crusty makeup that was never washed off, manky looking eyeshadows...🤢
This is true! Its not even like she used beauty bay to its potential with her £5 foundation! If its discounted or gifted id be getting the opalex treatments, jouer highlighters, the good stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is true! Its not even like she used beauty bay to its potential with her £5 foundation! If its discounted or gifted id be getting the opalex treatments, jouer highlighters, the good stuff.
my biggest laugh is when she was waving the vibrator about with the boys in the room

i know they wouldnt know what it is just cringe

Reactions: 2
Plot twist, how about if Aaron got bored of sleeping on the sofa and found someone else’s bed to hop into 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Plot twist, how about if Aaron got bored of sleeping on the sofa and found someone else’s bed to hop into 🤣
Maybe someone approached her on her night out and spilled the beans/showed her naughty texts from him or something!!

• Haha
dk but my nosey ass wants to know whats going on or is she gonna come back and pretend everythings sunshine and rainbows ?

what was her pic on her private insta before what it is now a few days ago it was nothing im wondering if it was a family pic?

dk but my nosey ass wants to know whats going on or is she gonna come back and pretend everythings sunshine and rainbows ?

what was her pic on her private insta before what it is now a few days ago it was nothing im wondering if it was a family pic?
It was the same pic as on her public account IIRC

I think she likes reading through all these latest posts on here worrying about what she’s currently up to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Aaron works as labourer, I remember her banging on about it during lockdown how she desperately wanted him to be home with her and the kids but his boss still wanted him to work. Wouldn’t surprised me if he was registered self employed, paid in cash and only put a certain amount through the books

Reactions: 7
I think Aaron works as labourer, I remember her banging on about it during lockdown how she desperately wanted him to be home with her and the kids but his boss still wanted him to work. Wouldn’t surprised me if he was registered self employed, paid in cash and only put a certain about through the books
yeah no that was it i remember now

funny now in chlosworld there is no pandemic

I think Aaron works as labourer, I remember her banging on about it during lockdown how she desperately wanted him to be home with her and the kids but his boss still wanted him to work. Wouldn’t surprised me if he was registered self employed, paid in cash and only put a certain amount through the books
This is what I remembered in my head

• Heart
wat ever it is shes made herself a tit lying now shes been on insta most of the day because shes been active i dont see the point of lying about what ever is going on is it so hard to say a few personal things are happening right now i am not in the place to discuss it but will discuss it with you all when i feel up to it now shes gonna have to come back and pretend she got her phone fixed even though it was never broke in the first place

come on chloe we know u read here dont be a dick do somthing sensiable with your life for once and tell the truth even if you dont want to share fully but please dont come back with the whole ''i got my phone fixed act'' because you will just look like a right tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.