Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus she’d have to get a job universal credit expect u to look when the child’s 2 now
Shes been on instagram a few times i defonitly think its her and Aaron shes giving it s few days hoping it will b ok come on someone who knows chloe come give us the gossip

Reactions: 1
Losing followers!! Does Aaron have no social media? What’s his last name
3959DA64-B871-4FEE-A17D-BC7B3CF66230.png

She’s just deleted pic of her on her story in the tartan skirt

Yeah its on charge but my phones so old takes ages to start to charge 😂😂 chloes got me so curious
I'm kinda hoping she got home last night and found aaron bumping nasties with another woman 🤣

Although she is that dramatic she probably got home last night and found aaron asleep in the bed and milo in his own bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm kinda hoping she got home last night and found aaron bumping nasties with another woman 🤣

Although she is that dramatic she probably got home last night and found aaron asleep in the bed and milo in his own bed!
she hasnt had her hair done either i dont thin its anything to do with ASA like someons suggested as she still came on even though she was dealing with the whole boohoo situation i think its somthing with her and Aaron shes on instagram on and off her phone defonitly isnt broken as it wasnt last night in the picture its just all bs and is clearly dealing with stuff

Reactions: 2
she hasnt had her hair done either i dont thin its anything to do with ASA like someons suggested as she still came on even though she was dealing with the whole boohoo situation i think its somthing with her and Aaron shes on instagram on and off her phone defonitly isnt broken as it wasnt last night in the picture its just all bs and is clearly dealing with stuff
Yep definitely to do with family

I dunno she is completely dramatic, it literally could be because she broke her lifeline and actually has to spend time with her family and not put it all on the gram.

That or she has had emails telling her she is being dropped.left right and centre

Hope she’s been caught from benefit fraud to be honest
Would she find out on a saturday or Sunday tho?

I dunno she is completely dramatic, it literally could be because she broke her lifeline and actually has to spend time with her family and not put it all on the gram.

That or she has had emails telling her she is being dropped.left right and centre

They send a letter through the post if you’re being investigated so maybe she got it yesterday

Might have got a telling off
From the police for her party yesterday

Reactions: 3

na her phone was fine in that photo i dont think her phone is broke at all her story about that doesnt even add up so i dont think it is that shes off and on instagram if she can get on it for messages why would she not do stories ? i think somthing more but idk we will se

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello! Long time lurker lol unfollowed Chloe yesterday, followed for slimming world about a year ago, quickly realised there's pretty much zero slimming world content but thought she seemed nice enough but I've got fed up with all the swipe ups, ads and gifted things! It makes me so cross that she sits moaning all day, getting things sent to her, paying more attention to her phone than to the boys 🙄 I've 4 boys 5 years apart and my house is madness 😂 but the boys are never left alone, never mind long enough to smash 3 tvs! 🙈 Maybe I'm jealous that my job isn't sitting on the sofa, trying on clothes or talking into my phone! 😂

Hello! Long time lurker lol unfollowed Chloe yesterday, followed for slimming world about a year ago, quickly realised there's pretty much zero slimming world content but thought she seemed nice enough but I've got fed up with all the swipe ups, ads and gifted things! It makes me so cross that she sits moaning all day, getting things sent to her, paying more attention to her phone than to the boys 🙄 I've 4 boys 5 years apart and my house is madness 😂 but the boys are never left alone, never mind long enough to smash 3 tvs! 🙈 Maybe I'm jealous that my job isn't sitting on the sofa, trying on clothes or talking into my phone! 😂
well hello and welcome to the cyber rat clan where we discuss all thing flappy todd ( your understand if you have read the thread she likes to have her flaps on show )

i agree i only have 1 and hes never smashed anything like the boys have she said she was going for a wee na mate you probz sat flicking your bean realisticly that just does not happen to most people
your sure right she does not do slimming world the admins of these fb groups should ban her from posting but they dont care really even though me and others have reported it to them before

• Haha
well hello and welcome to the cyber rat clan where we discuss all thing flappy todd ( your understand if you have read the thread she likes to have her flaps on show )

i agree i only have 1 and hes never smashed anything like the boys have she said she was going for a wee na mate you probz sat flicking your bean realisticly that just does not happen to most people
your sure right she does not do slimming world the admins of these fb groups should ban her from posting but they dont care really even though me and others have reported it to them before
It was the cyber rats rant that urged me to look up her thread on here! 😂 I have not been disappointed, you guys crack me up! 😂

She's some cheek to be promoting herself in Facebook groups as a slimming worlder than my arse is!

She's so lucky to "pee" in peace, I usually have 6 pairs of eyes on me (including the 2 doggos 😂) when I'm in the bathroom, asking me questions, to open /fix things, if snacks can be had or what's for dinner! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
It was the cyber rats rant that urged me to look up her thread on here! 😂 I have not been disappointed, you guys crack me up! 😂

She's some cheek to be promoting herself in Facebook groups as a slimming worlder than my arse is!

She's so lucky to "pee" in peace, I usually have 6 pairs of eyes on me (including the 2 doggos 😂) when I'm in the bathroom, asking me questions, to open /fix things, if snacks can be had or what's for dinner! 😂 😂 😂
haha thank you yeah were a funny bunch i find it more funny chloe acts she doesnt care when she sure does did u see the posts she made when she made an account to come on here and have it on with us she forgot to leave that out of her story a few weeks back when discussing things she always plays the victim one of the many reasons flappy todd grinds my gears

exactly same with me dont get a minute piece and i do a happy dance when its bed time even when she does her story though there screaming for attention and u can tell she cuts it off to proberly tell them to shut up the way she things it will still be going when the kids are in school she buys followers and likes her following is fake but then preaches about engagement groups

Oh god yes, they are constantly screaming and shouting, she says shush and carries on.... Why not put the phone down, see what they want, why doesn't she film videos when they are napping, at school, or sleeping at night or first thing in the morning? Work done and all day to be with kids? If I'm on the phone and someone kicks off, they get told I'll ring them back! Working from home during lockdown when all kids were home, the zoom meetings we had, the kids went between me and my husband, joining in on calls, any fighting or crying, I said sorry, muted my screen and sorted it out and came back!

Oh god yes, they are constantly screaming and shouting, she says shush and carries on.... Why not put the phone down, see what they want, why doesn't she film videos when they are napping, at school, or sleeping at night or first thing in the morning? Work done and all day to be with kids? If I'm on the phone and someone kicks off, they get told I'll ring them back! Working from home during lockdown when all kids were home, the zoom meetings we had, the kids went between me and my husband, joining in on calls, any fighting or crying, I said sorry, muted my screen and sorted it out and came back!
exactly the thing is what '' work '' does she really do other then trying on clothes and answering emails which take what an hour or so not even that ? realisticly

Thats exactly how I found my way here!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.