Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family member died?
Why not just say I'm going through some stuff right now taking a few days instead of pretending to have a broken phone & posting indirect quotes and being on her phone anyways. She's a weird one.

Reactions: 4
Why not just say I'm going through some stuff right now taking a few days instead of pretending to have a broken phone & posting indirect quotes and being on her phone anyways. She's a weird one.
exactly that the whole u dont know how someone could feel post makes me think its about here maybe shes read what we said and it really got to her ? just doesnt make sense though

na if someone died she would be over it using it for attention

exactly that the whole u dont know how someone could feel post makes me think its about here maybe shes read what we said and it really got to her ? just doesnt make sense though

na if someone died she would be over it using it for attention
We already new she read here anyways, she's obsessed about everything else I doubt she ever stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We already new she read here anyways, she's obsessed about everything else I doubt she ever stopped
one way or another it will come out what is she just going to come back and be like oh i fixed my phone and look like a total twit when shes been posting ?

If you want to be an influencer you have to take the good with the bad. Not everyone will like you and everyone will have an opinion. Life isn’t sunshine and bleeping rainbows. If you want to be a “chatty” instagrammer then do it based on a relatable life of a mum with two kids - not a 19 year old single pre mum... otherwise people will comment and will judge. The thing is I don’t feel sorry for her because she’s arrogant Maybe if she took some advice off here rather then going quiet followed by an “empowered rant” (which will come) then maybe she’d get less grief

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you want to be an influencer you have to take the good with the bad. Not everyone will like you and everyone will have an opinion. Life isn’t sunshine and bleeping rainbows. If you want to be a “chatty” instagrammer then do it based on a relatable life of a mum with two kids - not a 19 year old single pre mum... otherwise people will comment and will judge. The thing is I don’t feel sorry for her because she’s arrogant Maybe if she took some advice off here rather then going quiet followed by an “empowered rant” (which will come) then maybe she’d get less grief
She's been saying she didn't want to be an influencer and doesn't call herself in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
EXACTLY FOR THE LOUDER IN THE BACK HUN

this is exactly right i do somtimes worry am i going far but no she puts herself out there in a negative light she could show the reality of being a stay at home mum but no she just is on her phone all day and tries to shush the kids up notice how she goes all out for the boys birthdays she only does that for the gram she doesnt do it cause she wants them to have agood day same with that movie night not long ago it was all for the gram to show off its ridiclous

she needs to stop dressing like a slut dress like somone whos 23 a mum and in a relatiionship stop using this oh im so fat i hate myself act when clearly that is NOT the case people who hate themselves do not go out in slutty school girl skirts without tights people who wear fish nets on the school run are bleeping skanks and delusional dont want the comments dont show it no wonder why people dont like her in colchester notice how all her friends r other instagramers does she have any friends that arnt influencers or people with big following ?

i used to feel sorry for her but now i dont shes a deluded little slut who needs to grow the duck up and start looking after/caring for them kids i still see a big accident with them boys coming

and Aaron hun if u see this bin this witch if u work every day hard for ur family to pay off the debt that lets be honest i bet chloe created a lot of the boys get shoved on u when u get home ur made to sleep on the sofa u never get intimate time with your partner bin her off mate u deserve better

She's been saying she didn't want to be an influencer and doesn't call herself in 🤷🏻‍♀️
its in her bio though ..................she saids that just to make herself look like i neevr asked for this life if u dont want it dont have it chloe it takes a few clicks to make a story and annouce u wont be doing this work anymore

and also to finish i fully think if Aaron gave her an ultimatem and said either me or instagram she would pick instagram and being a influencer over him and the family

and i 1200 percent bet Aaron doesnt know half the stuff she gets up to online like her lying about Milo dying thats really bleeping bothered me since i saw that screen shot she denied saying it and told somone she was told he had a little chance but in the screenshot actually said MY BABY IS DYING

chloe you little slut and then have the nerve to post about baby loss awareness on your facebook page

i may have to take a few days off it really is silly but she boils my blood as someone who has been effecte by baby loss i have found it so hard to let that slide without blowing up on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I don’t apologise for a thing I’ve said it’s all true and I couldn’t give a damn if it’s upset Chloe I think she needs to hear a few home truths!! Anyway don’t think it’s actually to do with tattle

• Heart
I don’t apologise for a thing I’ve said it’s all true and I couldn’t give a damn if it’s upset Chloe I think she needs to hear a few home truths!! Anyway don’t think it’s actually to do with tattle
I only thought that cause of the quote she put up she didnt get her hair done either bit odd

Lets hope Aaron seen sense

She’s saying that for the amount of back lash she is noW getting ... an influencer pushes brands with brand deals because of their influential purpose.. these girls go through interviews and have to beg companies, they don’t get approached Unless they are big names. She pumps her IG handle out at any opportunity even on slimming world pages where people are now calling her out

• Haha
She’s saying that for the amount of back lash she is noW getting ... an influencer pushes brands with brand deals because of their influential purpose.. these girls go through interviews and have to beg companies, they don’t get approached Unless they are big names. She pumps her IG handle out at any opportunity even on slimming world pages where people are now calling her out
Id love to know what she charges x brands 😂😂 boohoos defonitly dropped her though

Iv been here from the start I know what she does, says & is. I'm just saying lately she's said a couple of times she's not an influencer & she didn't want this. It could be something to do with that 🙂

Iv been here from the start I know what she does, says & is. I'm just saying lately she's said a couple of times she's not an influencer & she didn't want this. It could be something to do with that 🙂
I get that but surley she must realise she csnt have it all ways ? U cant take the brand deals have the life style and not expect backlash to me that just shows even more shes doing it for the freebies if you cant take the stick maybe she needs to step back snd think is this for me

she can say shes not an influencer all she likes but she advertises herself as such dont wanna be an influencer dont work with brands then simple stop promoting yourself on pages as somthing your not

Btw not angry with u personally just with chloe 😂

Last edited:
I sincerely hope Aaron's seen sense and left her tbh, he seems to be the only parent that cares about those kids as more than a prop for Instagram. They deserve better than to constantly shushed and ignored for a phone camera and occasionally taken to bloody Costa while their mother has her nipples near enough out at the table, again all so she can upload it on instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope Aaron's seen sense and left her tbh, he seems to be the only parent that cares about those kids as more than a prop for Instagram. They deserve better than to constantly shushed and ignored for a phone camera and occasionally taken to bloody Costa while their mother has her nipples near enough out at the table, again all so she can upload it on instagram
Exactly its all its for tbh just to make it insta worthy cringe duck cant remember last time she just took them to the park she tells so many lies dont think she can keep up like i said dont think Aaron knows about half of this stuff since he has no social media?

If she comes back to post for milos birthday we know all she cares about is the gram

Last edited:
Exactly its all its for tbh just to make it insta worthy cringe duck cant remember last time she just took them to the park she tells so many lies dont think she can keep up like i said dont think Aaron knows about half of this stuff since he has no social media?

If she comes back to post for milos birthday we know all she cares about is the gram
Romeos birthday and she’s already made a post on fb about itn

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.