Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im just so sick of her pretending that she doesn't eat or doesn't like food.

Reactions: 5
Im just so sick of her pretending that she doesn't eat or doesn't like food.
You don't get to her size and not like food 😂😂 she needs to pack it in with the crap like 'oh I didn't finish it' or 'oh I didn't have dessert' like shut up chloe if you ate how you claim to you'd be thin as anything. Guaranteed there's chocolate wrappers etc hidden in her room from Aaron

Reactions: 3
1) hey fellow rats idk why i was not getting notifications for this thread ? :(
2) i do wonder how she goes on now about her weight when she was waaay bigger in her original picture like did she not think she was fat then or ? ii dont get it
and all this i didnt finish it this or that is crap if you wanted to loose weight you wanted accept gifted cakes or sweets its all for show to try and be relevant idk then spits out body postive shes less body postive person ik

Have I got something wrong with my eyes....... why do her peppers look blue?
She puts a filter oh sorry a ‘preset’ on all her stories and grid to make them look more ‘influencer’ no joke she actually said that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She also tried to sell her presets 😂 which lasted about 2 hours I think!

Although I think the lumi is a disgusting price no matter how good it is. Everything chloe tries to promote and get people to buy makes me want to do the opposite. I feel she's always going to say how good it is expecially when it cost that bloody much. Like even if I wanted something first but then she then tried to promote it etc I probably wouldn't want it anymore 😂 . Also my god as a big girl some days she makes me feel awful when she calls herself a whale and fat when tbh she really isn't big at all in my opinion! I'm a lot bigger then her and makes me wonder what she would think of me if she saw me if she thinks she's fat.

Reactions: 7
Sooooo she’s only just been able to afford a ‘holiday’ to peppa pig world but can buy a £200 lumi without thinking about it. Someone needs to sort out their priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The face scrubber and all them takeaways could probably equal a family holiday to America within a year 😂😂

Where does her money go! It’s not like she has a car to run (that consumes a lot of money) or a house, her bills must be cheap for a 2 bed flat

So odd

she proberly wastes a lot of on food she even admitts they buy a lot of takeaways which i dont doubt

shes back on snapchat then

off to do prenium hun ;)

Reactions: 2
Have I got something wrong with my eyes....... why do her peppers look blue
She puts a filter oh sorry a ‘preset’ on all her stories and grid to make them look more ‘influencer’ no joke she actually said that 🤦🏼‍♀️ She also tried to sell her presets 😂 which lasted about 2 hours I think!
I thought my eye sight had failed me and got a bit worried that she was eating mouldy peppers 🤣🤣 ffs anything to maks a quick buck selling presets

• Haha
Although I think the lumi is a disgusting price no matter how good it is. Everything chloe tries to promote and get people to buy makes me want to do the opposite. I feel she's always going to say how good it is expecially when it cost that bloody much. Like even if I wanted something first but then she then tried to promote it etc I probably wouldn't want it anymore 😂 . Also my god as a big girl some days she makes me feel awful when she calls herself a whale and fat when tbh she really isn't big at all in my opinion! I'm a lot bigger then her and makes me wonder what she would think of me if she saw me if she thinks she's fat.
This is the point she doesn't get what she says bothers people, she only cares about her feelings.

Omg her story of her singing a song with the word right ‘to the left to the left’ seriously no wonder she can’t get a job when she is that thick!

• Haha
That's exactly what I think. And reading back it looks like others have called her out on it but got ripped apart for it.
She has no idea how horrible it is to hear the language that comes out of her mouth when we are the same size or bigger than her. Whatever is her hatred for fat people.

Oh yeah she wanted "an aesthetic business" didn't care what it was as long as it looked good on "her grid"
She also changed the name of her slimming world account and posted the pre set business so she already would have loads of followers. Sneaky.

• Wow
Again not taking off half her mascara or eyeliner!! Chloe you're grotty as duck go have a proper wash ffs the only thing you influence is filth and lack of hygiene

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.