Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wonders why her kids misbehave when she must spend a ton of time applying makeup 😫
its like i have nothing wrong with people doing their face every day if that wat maekes u feel better great

but with chloe its so idk she seems so self obserbed like chloe hun its ok to stay in your pjs and look like tit she said she cant do nothing but can put on make up i wouldnt be suprise if shes cheating on Aaron and i know thats a stretch consdiering she doesnt go out but i dont know somthing about her that defonitly makes me think she would cheat on Aaron in a heart beat if someone could offer her more also i think if she someone offered her money and the more luxary stuff in life she would up leave the kids and Aaron she never gives them attention to the point theres weekly or daily accidents and i don take this stuff lightly but i fully believe like someone else said she just trapped aaron by having the kids and to get benifits she never does anything with them or plays with them saids she cant get a house cause of debt but then she earns so much apprently so why she not using that spare cash to pay debts off instead of going on endless cafe days out and takeaways sorry for ranting but i just ugh she makes me so angry tbh

like its car crash viewing at this point

Gifted a necklace and cant even remember the name of the company how vile 🥵 has to tag them

Last edited:
I think she comes across as very uneducated and maybe she’s just not understanding what’s going on most of the time. The numerous amount of the same make up tutorials maybe she doesn’t get that people don’t need to see the same look. She tries so hard it’s embarrassing. Also what is she wearing today full face of make up and boobs out for a trip to Costa? It’s very clear she doesn’t get out much at all and is over compensating by dressing to the nines when she does.

Reactions: 1
I think she comes across as very uneducated and maybe she’s just not understanding what’s going on most of the time. The numerous amount of the same make up tutorials maybe she doesn’t get that people don’t need to see the same look. She tries so hard it’s embarrassing. Also what is she wearing today full face of make up and boobs out for a trip to Costa? It’s very clear she doesn’t get out much at all and is over compensating by dressing to the nines when she does.
yes she over dresses for everything its so odd honestly if i saw a mum turned up to the nursery with boobs out like that i would be judging harsh or not shes just going to costa and she clearly is very insecure

I agree with you about being uneducated - she just seems like she's got no common sense, logic nor has she been very well educated.

I agree with you about being uneducated - she just seems like she's got no common sense, logic nor has she been very well educated.
Yeah that’s it exactly! Like it’s almost like stuff just bypasses her! It’s even the way she phrases sentences or this really hit a nerve for some reason 😂😂 when she couldn’t pronounce Louis Theroux and kept calling him some man and had no idea who he was. Like Chloe if you’re an ‘influencer’ you’d be pretty up to date with the outside world no? Maybe I’m just picking holes at this stage haah

Reactions: 2
But at least we get to see another of her pasta bakes 🙄
She definitely comes across uneducated and lacking common sense but I cant help but think its all part of her manipulation.

Yeah that’s it exactly! Like it’s almost like stuff just bypasses her! It’s even the way she phrases sentences or this really hit a nerve for some reason 😂😂 when she couldn’t pronounce Louis Theroux and kept calling him some man and had no idea who he was. Like Chloe if you’re an ‘influencer’ you’d be pretty up to date with the outside world no? Maybe I’m just picking holes at this stage haah
But this is what i mean, I think she uses the ditzy persona to manipulate people into thinking she is a sweet ditzy girl.

But at least we get to see another of her pasta bakes 🙄
She definitely comes across uneducated and lacking common sense but I cant help but think its all part of her manipulation.

But this is what i mean, I think she uses the ditzy persona to manipulate people into thinking she is a sweet ditzy girl.
You’re probably right to be fair but she defo is lacking a bit hahahha

Thought she had a non stop busy fun positive week with the kids this week? Costa is hardly a fun family activity 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so moaning the kids were bored but then goes out to costa maybe if you saved your coin babe instead of spalshing it out on panini and coffe you would be gucci

also who invites their parent over but does not eat with them like family here she goes again with the '' im stuffed from that food in costa''

shut the duck up babe we all know you had a massive slab of cake too

do you think if her weight issues are true some of it r down to family ? she has mentioned at times her mum has called her fat etc i get theres honesty in a family but idk if her issues are genuine and she potrays them to her family like she does on instagram (didnt she say her family even follow her ?) why would you then call someone names to put them down and make them more insecure ? i know we witch about chloe but if thats true wow her family are cunts

also does anyone hate the whole school girl outfit for halloween thats somthing you do when your like 16 right ? maybe im just prude and old but that honestly makes me cringe not just that i hate the whole fact school girl outfits are sexualised but maybe thats personal to me because of things ive been through anyway stop ranting now guyss

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I do like the skirt she's bought though...I'll see myself out 🙈
na tbf the skirt is nice BUT AGAIN would you really wear that like that if you felt fat and digusting ? this is why i find it so hard to believe her issues with her weight/body if i felt fat i would not be posting that to instagram or even wearing it out she even posted pictures in some stockings (pics on last thread) i just dont understand if you feel fat why you wearing it if i was having a fat i felt ugh no way would i wear that but i do like it

Would you post this if your truly thinking your fat and potraying you have some sort of eating disorder ?

Attachments

Can she stop buying stuff that's up round her arse please like it's near enough indecent exposure also nobody in Costa wants to see your tits chloe you look like a mess who rolled in off a walk of shame

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can she stop buying stuff that's up round her arse please like it's near enough indecent exposure also nobody in Costa wants to see your tits chloe you look like a mess who rolled in off a walk of shame
bleeping brilliant i also think its a tad dispresctful now im all for if u got it flaunt it but honey your in a coffee shop with familys is there any need really

mate im calling it she aint got no confidence issues shes self obserbed as tit she loves herself too much who gets that dressed up go to costa what a thrilling life you live chloe

I notice she hasn't had anything from boohoo and hasn't mentioned them, she never advertised PLT this much before
defonitly maybe boohoo dropped her ? well we will see if she drops anything or advertises she done that with PLT yesterday she cant earn much of outfits selling surley also there was so many people on her live yesterday found it odd considering she gets no enagagement

bleeping brilliant i also think its a tad dispresctful now im all for if u got it flaunt it but honey your in a coffee shop with familys is there any need really

mate im calling it she aint got no confidence issues shes self obserbed as tit she loves herself too much who gets that dressed up go to costa what a thrilling life you live chloe
I have kids I don't think Id enjoy my coffee much if someone in shop was 3mm from exposing their entire areola the entire time I was there. Like have a tiny bit of class and dignity it's Costa on a Wednesday at midday not some club on a student night

defonitly maybe boohoo dropped her ? well we will see if she drops anything or advertises she done that with PLT yesterday she cant earn much of outfits selling surley also there was so many people on her live yesterday found it odd considering she gets no enagagement
I hope they have as they were very vocal in their stance with BLM. Would be very hypocritical if they kept her. Age is a tit excuse that tit people use to make the shitness seem acceptable.
Not going to lie I clicked on it by accident probably like 95% of the people watching.

I have kids I don't think Id enjoy my coffee much if someone in shop was 3mm from exposing their entire areola the entire time I was there. Like have a tiny bit of class and dignity it's Costa on a Wednesday at midday not some club on a student night
Someone needs to let he know those buttons at the top arent decorations

I don't understand why she's so determined to have her tits out all the time, it cheapens her and that hair already isn't helping her any. Someone should send her a top that's got a high neck

Reactions: 2
I am a size 10 and I don’t have the confidence to flaunt myself in the tit she wears

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Why is she telling everyone she’s not on benefits, I saw today Romeo has gone to nursery so looked back on her Instagram and seen he’s been going since 2 so I’m going to assume she gets the free 15 hours funded nursery for people on benefits. She wouldn’t be eligible for the 30 hours as both parents have to be working. I’m pretty certain she doesn’t pay it herself as she says last year she was struggling for money and I’m sure if she did pay for something she’d let everybody know

but she said in her own words she doesn’t get benefits. Which one is it chloe? Another lie?

she acts so prestige all the time when she’s literally the defentition of a scummy Essex chav living in social housing flat on benefits dumping her kids every weekend to go out

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.