Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was all for breast feeding regardless of age and now she’s saying it’s repulsive
See this is something I don't blame her for, there's a thing called nursing aversion which some breastfeeding mothers experience where negative feelings and sometimes intrusive thoughts occur when an infant is at the breast

Reactions: 3
See this is something I don't blame her for, there's a thing called nursing aversion which some breastfeeding mothers experience where negative feelings and sometimes intrusive thoughts occur when an infant is at the breast
I think with chloe though it doesnt help shes a walking condriction its so hard to know when shes telling the truth because she changes her mind on a daily basis

"what can I do they act like animals" maybe turn your phone off and be a parent you daft bleep you can lay down and open your legs to have them but raising them and having to interact with them is too hard. Your kids are feral cause you let them do what they want while you flick your bean multiple times a day and chat tit to your phone. Also stop treating taking them to Costa or Starbucks as a 'day out' for them that doesn't burn off energy. You're a lazy cow who had Starbucks delivered ffs, save your cash and learn to drive so you can stop trapping them boys in a flat all day so you can eye duck yourself for instagram
Summed it up in one she lets them run riot there not gonna take her seriously when she sits on her phone most of the day

On live 🤣🤣 this girl cant make this tit up

Faffing about on live while kids in background

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I understand this I managed to get mine off the boob just past one. But when it comes to her being an “influencer” and having a young following I don’t think she used the best choice of words to describe how she’s feeling and could have used that opportunity to educate people on it.

So moaning at Aaron for being loud moaning at the kids yet hes just got in from worked and shes dumped them to do an insta live aaron bin her off mate stop being a mug

Reactions: 6
Can you record the live 😆
I cant as tattle wont let me upload :(

This is in response to her not having a house

ffs tattle she bascley said she cant because when her and Aaron were poor there in a lot of debt so paying that off ok hun maybe skip your million takeaways a week and starbucks delivery cafe days then you could move quicker?

Someone asked her if there ever move and she said oh this is what they always say on that site she clearly obsessed with us hunz

Saved as igtv if u wish to watch

Last edited:
Honestly can you even claim you're this great parent if you take your kids to Costa and bloody peppa pig world once and the other 364 days of the year ignore them. Like those kids are literally screaming for her attention it's genuinely sad to listen to tbh

• Haha
Honestly can you even claim you're this great parent if you take your kids to Costa and bloody peppa pig world once and the other 364 days of the year ignore them. Like those kids are literally screaming for her attention it's genuinely sad to listen to tbh
I know yh i feel like this may b ott but i genuinally think she had kids under the impression of getting benifits she always saids how poor they were

I know yh i feel like this may b ott but i genuinally think she had kids under the impression of getting benifits she always saids how poor they were
I think she had kids to trap Aaron tbh sometimes I really feel for that man, very little intimacy, clearly works full time for his family and he's shoved on the sofa every night and the kids chucked on him every chance she gets. We never hear about him seeing friends etc I wouldn't be surprised if he's not allowed friends incase he accidentally locks eyes with a female or isn't around to babysit so she can tell all of insta about how she'd rather masturbate than sleep with her partner

Reactions: 2
I think she had kids to trap Aaron tbh sometimes I really feel for that man, very little intimacy, clearly works full time for his family and he's shoved on the sofa every night and the kids chucked on him every chance she gets. We never hear about him seeing friends etc I wouldn't be surprised if he's not allowed friends incase he accidentally locks eyes with a female or isn't around to babysit so she can tell all of insta about how she'd rather masturbate than sleep with her partner
No i genuinally wouldnt put it past her tbh

Imagine if any of Aaron's friends/work colleagues saw Chloes videos, how embarrassing for him.

Reactions: 5
I think with chloe though it doesnt help shes a walking condriction its so hard to know when shes telling the truth because she changes her mind on a daily basis

Summed it up in one she lets them run riot there not gonna take her seriously when she sits on her phone most of the day

On live 🤣🤣 this girl cant make this tit up

Faffing about on live while kids in background
I felt dead bad for Aaron she started shouting at him to be quiet because she was doing a live. Hun he has been at work all day, you could have done the live at any point during that time. Instead you decided to do it when he is home.

This girl gives me so many mixed emotions 1 minute I feel bad for her hence my comment earlier, then she does something like that and I remember why I dislike her.

Reactions: 7
Im just intrigued to see the birthday celebrations this week given we’re restricted to 6 people. Full weekend of celebrations apparently

I felt dead bad for Aaron she started shouting at him to be quiet because she was doing a live. Hun he has been at work all day, you could have done the live at any point during that time. Instead you decided to do it when he is home.

This girl gives me so many mixed emotions 1 minute I feel bad for her hence my comment earlier, then she does something like that and I remember why I dislike her.
i know what u mean though some moments i think ah ok i do have some sympathey for her like her eating part of me thinks is it for views or is it an issue i defonitly dont think her food is as much as an issue as she makes out though didnt she say not long ago they have loads of take aways a week

mate if i did that to my partner when he got home he would tell me to duck off

Im just intrigued to see the birthday celebrations this week given we’re restricted to 6 people. Full weekend of celebrations apparently
and intrigued to see if she goes all out like she did for milos birthday
and yeah if she breaks the rules sure some one will ring up and report her i remember her ranting about people breaking rules at the start now she doesnt care either never wears a mask

Just caught up here Iv been deep in another thread 😅 honestly she just complains about everything. Milo obviously lasted fine without the boob when she was away. He must have been fine not sleeping in bed with her when she was away or she would have mentioned it and complained. Try putting the kid in his own bed and not having him attached to you all the time if you don't want it. Obv I know it's not that easy but she doesn't even try. She's needing to spend less time on her phone not being an Influencer and trying to be a parent.

• Heart
I’m not sure they’re even in a relationship they have sex once a month he sleeps on the sofa, never seen them kiss all she does is use him for money and to have the kids whilst she goes out every weekend

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure they’re even in a relationship they have sex once a month he sleeps on the sofa, never seen them kiss all she does is use him for money and to have the kids whilst she goes out every weekend
I know yh its so odd isnt it might aswell bin her off Aaron i feel for him if i treated my partner like that he would tell
Me to do one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.