Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have that massive chunk of hair at the front of her head? Is it meant to be a fringe? And why does she have the blonde streak? It’s not the 90s anymore is it? 🤦🏼‍♀️ And why is she going on like peppa pig world is Disney land and we all desperately want to hear about it? We absolutely do not care. Lastly I thought she was staying off Instagram all weekend ? 😂😂 what a joke chloe hun.
Her hairs actually "in style" the now. It's been a thing for about a year actually lol. Her hair just has no shape and was badly died anyways.

Reactions: 1
Again them who scream what an amazing time shes having proberly isnt i bet if kids wernt there she be moaning like duck cuz of her period

Oh duck me a family holiday to Homesense I can't cope with this girl she is so selfish, she can't see beyond the end of her own nose, or the depths of Aaron's wallet

Reactions: 4
U serious home sense according to google maps theres one 30 mins from colchester in chelmsford so why she making out its some big trip? Shes so selfish meant to be for her kids a family thing bur no still making it about her selfish vile witch she shouldnt have kids shes too selfish sorry if its harsh but seeing that has topped me over with chloe shes vile

i think she hoped she would bag from freebies hence mentioning peppa pig constantly

no masks i see hmm

U serious home sense according to google maps theres one 30 mins from colchester in chelmsford so why she making out its some big trip? Shes so selfish meant to be for her kids a family thing bur no still making it about her selfish vile witch she shouldnt have kids shes too selfish sorry if its harsh but seeing that has topped me over with chloe shes vile

i think she hoped she would bag from freebies hence mentioning peppa pig constantly

no masks i see hmm
She hasn’t got a car though so of course it’s a big day out for her. Not like she could hop on a 21 minute train (yes I looked it up) to Chelmsford or just get an Uber with all that money she has

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t got a car though so of course it’s a big day out for her. Not like she could hop on a 21 minute train (yes I looked it up) to Chelmsford or just get an Uber with all that money she has
I'm sorry you're suggesting she take her children out on public transport, alone!!! She's an influencer how dare you suggest she does mere mortal things!!

Also she's taking requests for interior design loving friends (but only if they drive obvs and must ferrying her and her feral kids about) in return they will get a tag on the gram and some cast off gifted crap that's barely above poundland quality

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Saying my fake tan made my skin look black isn’t racist, maybe inappropriate now yes but at the time I was classed as a CHILD and I simply meant ‘my fake tan was so dark I look black’ why you looking 7 years down my Twitter hahahaha?! Lauren goodger retweeted that tweet, was she racist too then?? Pathetic, stop fetching
You posted pics that followed with someone with a turban 🙄 stop being a drip.

Bit late in my reply but actually been away with my kids and not been on my phone 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The see through leggings as trousers 😍
OMG I thought she was wearing tights! Chloe who earns £2500 a month but buys £2 primark leggings 🤮🤮

I’m sure UC make you get a job when your child turns 3, I bet chloe will be pregnant again soon so she can stay at home and be an InFLuNcEr

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG I thought she was wearing tights! Chloe who earns £2500 a month but buys £2 primark leggings 🤮🤮

I’m sure UC make you get a job when your child turns 3, I bet chloe will be pregnant again soon so she can stay at home and be an InFLuNcEr
According to her she doesn’t get UC

Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh how excited she gets for home shopping yet look at her flat, the most basic tit ever and a complete copy off LJC

Chloes
401123B6-AB3F-499A-A74D-DC58EC338533.jpeg

Lucy Carter
DE6D44C4-3A7B-4192-A117-9CB46C711148.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually feel really sorry for teddy imagine having half brothers that go everywhere and do things and you never get invited. That's going to to hurt when he's older he'll know he was treated differently

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.