Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any company givinng details liable for sueing

Its digusting chloe stop having such a wank about it pull your big girl pants up own up to your mistake if u genuinally thought it was ok u would hve shared the whole story get a life

So sick of influencers playing the victim

And no these companies wouldnt just say oh there jealous

Reactions: 3
Not sure I can even listen to her stories if she justify money on crap.

3 kids in a 2 bed flat and can’t drive just ridiculous 😫

Reactions: 3
All that money yet stuck in a crappy housing association flat in Colchester covered in marble fablon

• Haha
Reactions: 6
U serious home sense according to google maps theres one 30 mins from colchester in chelmsford so why she making out its some big trip? Shes so selfish meant to be for her kids a family thing bur no still making it about her selfish vile witch she shouldnt have kids shes too selfish sorry if its harsh but seeing that has topped me over with chloe shes vile

i think she hoped she would bag from freebies hence mentioning peppa pig constantly

no masks i see hmm
Wow bet I must be a horrible mum too taking my children to shops. We should totally call the nspcc

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wow bet I must be a horrible mum too taking my children to shops. We should totally call the nspcc

I’d save them shops for another time rather than a weekend that is supposedly very rare πŸ™„ that revolves around the kids!

I do think the company that would have given Chloe the names is AK gifting, I highly doubt boohoo, plt and her latest one can’t think of the name will tell Chloe the people who complained are pathetic and need to grow up and then give out their details

Reactions: 4
Just watched her stories sounds like she’s earning lots of £££ from her insta.. I don’t know how though? Her engagement isn’t exactly massive?

Her stories dont make anything they can brag how they now have this money but because chloes working its clear shes not earning big like she said thats clear why else would you stay in 2 bed council flat or not drive

its the whole brand sharing info thats pissed me off royally digusting distaseful and just wrong algifting should be ashamed

Why would u wear masks in fresh air? πŸ™„
Everyone has their opnion on it but i just dont feel its worth the risk only takes someone to cough near u and u may get it

p.s due to tirednes can not tell if this is sarcasm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚its been a long night

Also i feel like she has such little friends which is why she feels the need to
Come on stories and share every detail no one cares what u eaten chloe πŸ˜‚ or lack off or hear you say i ordered it but left half could not finish it all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Because of Government guidance in congested areas, same as big theme parks, school pick up and drop off etc ..
No one is wearing it in the pic zoom in loads of people not wearing them

I am shocked for a theme park there not on it

Who ever commented on chloes post u made my morning got her right going πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes so childish β€œβ€ if you want to talk legal game on”” and apprently multiple companies shared the bame

Names””

She wants to look up hate crime

is she that stupid to think people havent reported this to the police ?Chloe hun you ok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Bit of topic but does anyone remember her stories awhile back where she said she gets offered loads of things to promote like wax melts but she won't do it because of the kids and she doesn't use them..... well guess who's back promoting wax melts, now how can people even relate to someone who totally contradicts themselves?? Anything for a freebie I suppose.
This is the reason I will never buy anything from these 'influences' they havent got a clue

Reactions: 8
Bit of topic but does anyone remember her stories awhile back where she said she gets offered loads of things to promote like wax melts but she won't do it because of the kids and she doesn't use them..... well guess who's back promoting wax melts, now how can people even relate to someone who totally contradicts themselves?? Anything for a freebie I suppose.
This is the reason I will never buy anything from these 'influences' they havent got a clue
Yesss i remember that !! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ shes contridicts herself constantly forgets what she saids anything for a freebie thats right

i think she was hopin for a freebie this weekend hence why she kept tagging paultonspark

Reactions: 1
Tbf I think its abit crappy commenting stuff like that on the pictures with her kids in them. Maybe on one with just her in it. I'd be gutted if people tried to start arguments on pictures of my kids posed or not. Time and a place for it, that post wasn't it.

her actions and behaviour are hers and posts with her kids shouldn't be the place to bring them up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.