Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing sliders around a place like that seems like my worst nightmare I’d be falling out of them running after 2 toddlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Omg she sounds like she’s been to Disney land in Florida for 2 weeks. Not peppa pig world for 2 days. Jesus god give it a rest 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Boasting about how much money she has for sitting on her arse talking to her phone taking photos when theres people who have lost jobs due to coronavirus.. so insensitive 🙄

Reactions: 5
I actually feel sorry for her in a way, I’ve had the same struggles with money and it must be so nice to finally treat your family, go out for meals and not have to worry about money. It’s a bizarre feeling when you can do that so I don’t think she’s purposefully being insensitive when talking about ‘how much money she has’ I think she’s genuinely in shock! But I was so distracted by the dirty looking eyebrows omg 😳 and immediately talking about her weight/food again? She’s basically weighed herself as soon as she got home? I wish this girl would get some help honestly I feel sorry for her

Reactions: 3
wow first thing u do when you get home weight yourself wow

and i dont think shes being insentive as such but is there ay need to do like 10 stories on it ? or publcly talk about it for that matter you can talk about how much fun u had without bringing money into the eqauation

honestly dont think i can deal with this witch having an orgasm over peppa pig world any more gonna give her stories a miss till at least tuesday anything tattle worthy let me know

Funny how she won't mention the companies were contact because of racism. It's all just "silly" & "made up". More than one person emailed the companies.

Hi Chloe 👋

Just so you know we definitely are not jealous of you 😂

Funny how she won't mention the companies were contact because of racism. It's all just "silly" & "made up". More than one person emailed the companies.
Shes probably just made it up to try and 'scare' us 😂

Reactions: 3
Hi Chloe 👋

Just so you know we definitely are not jealous of you 😂

Shes probably just made it up to try and 'scare' us 😂
Probably. I wish she would just say tattle on her stories and people can come here to figure it out themselves. Have their eyes opened instead of this oh poor me it as something silly. I'm a black woman. Casual racism is disgusting

Oh and she needs to stop saying she's not the sort of person to out someone. Because she thought she figured someone out on here posted her all over her stories and sent her girlsmouth admins after her. So she is definitely that sort of person 😊

Reactions: 6
Probably. I wish she would just say tattle on her stories and people can come here to figure it out themselves. Have their eyes opened instead of this oh poor me it as something silly. I'm a black woman. Casual racism is disgusting
I completely agree, whether you are 17 or 67, casual racism is not ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.