Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could somebody direct me to the scam group please?
Type in STRAB in the search bar and it should come up on Facebook, once you’re accepted search chloe Todd or Toddzilla and enjoy 🤣

Click her profile it saids last active 7:02

Cyber rats u missed the best day 😂😂 chloe denying shes a racist and how shes gonna get her followers to bully people

p.s tempted to share this with the scammers page 😂
Please share it to the scammers page, they will love it 😆

Well her appearance here was a little disappointing. I was ready for some entertainment
She’ll still be here reading, wonder why she’s gone quiet tonight on her stories? Cat got your tongue?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Love STRAB 🤣🤣 I actually found STRAB from girlsmouth a few years back lol

Why you lying for baby I said I wouldn’t post on my stories because I’m not a bully, unlike you...here’s the proof once again 😂🙄
Chloe you wouldnt upload it because you know would drive more traffic here and expose some of the tit you done how can you deny lying about milo nearly dying theres even a ss of you saying “” my baby is dying “” what an insult to people who have lost children your digusting

Shes actually delusional how can anyone defend what shes done i wonder if Aaron knows you know chloe how you said oh i wonder if your partners know u go on tattle well i wonder if your family know your a racist and lie about your baby dying only one way to find out

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Wow Iv missed so much 😭😭😭 the first message from Chloe saying she doesn't read here but she does because she made a whole YouTube video about it. Awkward 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She clearly doesn't think she's fat and it's all a beg for attention. Her clothes are too fitted and revealing for someone who is conscious of feeling and looking like a whale. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
ok so how long we given it befoee shes back moaning the piss out tit of a time it is or posting pictures ?

Reactions: 1
ok so how long we given it befoee shes back moaning the piss out tit of a time it is or posting pictures ?
I feel like its not her choice, like Aaron's told her it ain't happening. This is the girl who records when she is in the bath, she isnt willingly going to not put something like this out there because she wants to be in the moment.

• Haha
I feel like its not her choice, like Aaron's told her it ain't happening. This is the girl who records when she is in the bath, she isnt willingly going to not put something like this out there because she wants to be in the moment.
YES thats what i thought too actually

Surely if she was shutting down for the weekend she’d be back on socials on Monday, the weekend is two days Chloe, Saturday AND Sunday

• Haha
shes proberly sat in the car shaking having withdrawl symtoms from instagram OMG GUYS I NEED TO THE ATTENTION i need to get on instagram let them know how fat i feel
--insert chloes rat impression here--

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chloe you wouldnt upload it because you know would drive more traffic here and expose some of the tit you done how can you deny lying about milo nearly dying theres even a ss of you saying “” my baby is dying “” what an insult to people who have lost children your digusting

Shes actually delusional how can anyone defend what shes done i wonder if Aaron knows you know chloe how you said oh i wonder if your partners know u go on tattle well i wonder if your family know your a racist and lie about your baby dying only one way to find out
Imagine if Aaron had an account 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I kind of feel bad for her, because apparently her "friends" and followers are here watching and reporting back. But not one of them have tried defending her. I know if my mate was on here being "bullied" I would be defending her/him not screenshotting it and sending it onto them.

Even her "friends" arent actual friends.

Reactions: 3
I kind of feel bad for her, because apparently her "friends" and followers are here watching and reporting back. But not one of them have tried defending her. I know if my mate was on here being "bullied" I would be defending her/him not screenshotting it and sending it onto them.

Even her "friends" arent actual friends.
if thats even true i cant see thats true she even said on her stories if you tell her your gonna get blocked as your toxic and its cruel blah blah blah
may be wrong i personally just think its a cover up to show she doesnt read it

Her screenshot saying "I wouldn't paralyse you like that because I'm not a bully" was said directly after her threat to me.

I think the whole "but I wouldn't do it why are you lying baby" thing was a grasp because why threaten someone at all. I didn't deserve to be threatened because I was worried about her. I genuinely believe she has some deep issues about her appearance and hey, who doesn't have issues right but people do need to deal with them and not project it onto others.

But if you say that then you're obsessed, vile, a bully etc

Wish I never cared
The sad thing is armed with her version of events they would go after the poor people for her! I doubt she would post anything because people would read the thread and see what she has done, but then she is forever going to be a victim.

Its sad that we are made out to be vile but mostly people express concern for her issues.

She made me so angry earlier trying to.throw the person who posted under the bus.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.