Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
shes proberly sat in the car shaking having withdrawl symtoms from instagram OMG GUYS I NEED TO THE ATTENTION i need to get on instagram let them know how fat i feel
--insert chloes rat impression here--

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its probably been on people for you page, they haven't actually searched and probably haven't viewed the whole thing. Bless her heart thinking 1millon people actually liked her shitty pasta

• Haha

Jodieallen

Also she said on I think Monday/ tues when she was having her shit day with the boys (which we all have tbf) that she had the rest of the week filled up with fun things to do, taking the kids out which will entertain them more. And as she posts everything on her stories I’ve not seen her doing anything child friendly. She went to costa, she was then meant to go see family but they have or are being tested for corona so they stayed in again. Then it was her kids birthday which again was inside, could have took him for a picnic in the park or something, they don’t see the light of day and going to get a costa or a “party” with some sweets laid out ain’t my idea of a fun child friendly week...

Oh also getting her hair done tomorrow.... nothing for the kids at all.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I believe she works with spice n tice, beauty Bay,.boohoo miss pap
all sent if they dont drop her or care these companies have no morals and will be naming and shaming them on my personal facebook

ive emailed ig and fb messaged all these companies if none of them reply or drop chloes little bitchy ass then i will out these companies for not having any morals because they clearly care more about having an influencer oh wait she calls herself that but has no engagement i may or may not have told them to do their research because there working with someone who buys followers haha

there all quick enough to jump on the BLM movement use it for gain but when comes down to it they dont care just want people to buy their stuff

Reactions: 4

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I don't think the colour is awful, it'll take more than one sitting I guess but the cut & style is terrible. Hate when hairdressers try to add waves or curls to cover a bad job

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Why you lying for baby I said I wouldn’t post on my stories because I’m not a bully, unlike you...here’s the proof once again 😂🙄
Chloe you wouldnt upload it because you know would drive more traffic here and expose some of the shit you done how can you deny lying about milo nearly dying theres even a ss of you saying “” my baby is dying “” what an insult to people who have lost children your digusting

Shes actually delusional how can anyone defend what shes done i wonder if Aaron knows you know chloe how you said oh i wonder if your partners know u go on tattle well i wonder if your family know your a racist and lie about your baby dying only one way to find out

Last edited:

Bostonxx

VIP Member
She said the other day it was too far away and she's too "fat" today it's too short notice and she doesn't feel good about herself. She does share vegan alsorts every now and again

• Haha

Glitteryballs8

Here’s why I genuinely think she believed he was dying. I know that I felt completely hopeless each time I heard similar news of my babies & believed every time I would lose them even during my viable pregnancy. There’s lots of dodgy things I’ve seen or heard of Chloe doing but I don’t think she meant to cause offence or deceive anyone with this. I know she said no screenshotting so usually I wouldn’t, but I think this posts helps to clear things up

Attachments

Casperron

VIP Member
Ohh bless her and her poverty story of how she only had £23 for a meal out 😔 it’s so difficult isn’t it chloe

Also how completely unprofessional and disgusting what these “companies” have done & completely in breach of confedentiality, whoever messaged them do you mind telling us what these companies were