Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Phalaenopsis101

Omg she sounds like she’s been to Disney land in Florida for 2 weeks. Not peppa pig world for 2 days. Jesus god give it a rest 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I don't think she understands that for people with disordered eating it can become competitive. Like oh chloe managed 3 days let's see if I can manage 4.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Oh fuck me a family holiday to Homesense I can't cope with this girl she is so selfish, she can't see beyond the end of her own nose, or the depths of Aaron's wallet

Meinnit_x

People think we have a problem with her because we're jealous of all the free fast fashion clothing she will do a haul in then never wear again, it's not. It's because she's so problematic as a person, takes her engagement, lies and scams!

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Maybe Teddy doesn't like being associated with Chloe and her dreadful posing and embarrassing stories? 😂 🤷‍♀️ don't blame him if thats the case, he is a fair bit older than her boys isn't he.

This girl just can't stay off social media can she 😂

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so moaning the kids were bored but then goes out to costa maybe if you saved your coin babe instead of spalshing it out on panini and coffe you would be gucci

also who invites their parent over but does not eat with them like family here she goes again with the '' im stuffed from that food in costa''

shut the fuck up babe we all know you had a massive slab of cake too

do you think if her weight issues are true some of it r down to family ? she has mentioned at times her mum has called her fat etc i get theres honesty in a family but idk if her issues are genuine and she potrays them to her family like she does on instagram (didnt she say her family even follow her ?) why would you then call someone names to put them down and make them more insecure ? i know we bitch about chloe but if thats true wow her family are cunts

also does anyone hate the whole school girl outfit for halloween thats somthing you do when your like 16 right ? maybe im just prude and old but that honestly makes me cringe not just that i hate the whole fact school girl outfits are sexualised but maybe thats personal to me because of things ive been through anyway stop ranting now guyss

Last edited:

Witchtits

Does Aaron ever get to go out, seems like every weekend its her free time when hes been at work all week