Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Tbh she’s only got 35k followers, I doubt brands will be falling all over her to carry on promoting them. She needs them more than they need her! She’s very replaceable, there’s thousands of more deserving girls who could promote their clothes

Reactions: 4

Happyholly

VIP Member
The lighting must be fucking magical then Chloe! Someone phone Nev, we have catfish on our hands! The hairdresser will end up regretting any involvement with her.

• Haha

Phalaenopsis101

Yh loads of people said it was racist.. I screen shot that too 😏 Id she’s still trying to argue the toss about it then her blackout post just proves she is part of the problem
On her stories she actually went on about how she doesn’t support George floyd at all and she had a backlash then so had to delete them.

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
You can’t call yourself fat but then continue to post loads of ‘body confidence selfies’ and eat shit.

I think I am fat so I hardly take full body photos and I hardly eat takeaways 🙄

Casperron

VIP Member
She’s not even fat, she’s average UK size. She needs to realise she’s never going to be the same size she was when she was 17 & pre-kids

Tbf I think its abit shitty commenting stuff like that on the pictures with her kids in them. Maybe on one with just her in it. I'd be gutted if people tried to start arguments on pictures of my kids posed or not. Time and a place for it, that post wasn't it.

her actions and behaviour are hers and posts with her kids shouldn't be the place to bring them up.

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
So she moans about “trolls” but is ok with casual racism? I really hope she does lose those brand deals! I have also emailed the companies she works with as she’s a disgrace.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
I genuinely don't understand how she looks at her face before bed with 90% of her makeup still caked on it and thinks 'yep I'm clean' like you just know she smells like moths and dust and unchanged underwear tbh

• Haha

gossipgirlxo2020

She definitely claims benefits and there’s proof, she’s even said it herself previously. He works in Tesco so they’re not on a big income, obviously they do get some benefits
I think he use to work in tesco when they first met im pretty sure hes a builder or in that sort of trade now as she mentioned it a lot at the beginning of lock down as his boss still wanted him to work but she said he would still have to go in to strangers homes etc x

Phalaenopsis101

I swear like a month or so ago she had some really really exciting news she couldn’t contain herself about and couldn’t wait to tell everyone. Anyone know what that was?

Lolololno

The beauty blender looks like it’s been chewed up by a dog and shit out. Asif she’s using it on her face. Just beg for a free one, you’ll have it by Monday!

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
6 nuggets and one portion of chips? That’s hardly a lot for one meal at McDonald’s lol. About 700 calories max

Don’t get me wrong I don’t agree with her eating habits but one small meal at McDonald’s isn’t going to do any harm. Christ if she has a food problem like we think she does comments like ‘how did she eat all of that’ are hardly going to help
And a cheese burger 😐

She doesn’t have a problem with her weight, she has a problem with trying to find different ways to get attention

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i reached out to the comany akgifting and they have blocked me how vile for informing them there working with a racist no mrals what so ever !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
Probably. I wish she would just say tattle on her stories and people can come here to figure it out themselves. Have their eyes opened instead of this oh poor me it as something silly. I'm a black woman. Casual racism is disgusting
I completely agree, whether you are 17 or 67, casual racism is not ok