Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Casperron

VIP Member
Why is she telling everyone she’s not on benefits, I saw today Romeo has gone to nursery so looked back on her Instagram and seen he’s been going since 2 so I’m going to assume she gets the free 15 hours funded nursery for people on benefits. She wouldn’t be eligible for the 30 hours as both parents have to be working. I’m pretty certain she doesn’t pay it herself as she says last year she was struggling for money and I’m sure if she did pay for something she’d let everybody know

but she said in her own words she doesn’t get benefits. Which one is it chloe? Another lie?

she acts so prestige all the time when she’s literally the defentition of a scummy Essex chav living in social housing flat on benefits dumping her kids every weekend to go out

Reactions: 5

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Remember the time milo hurt his head had to go to hospital and all chloe was worried about was either getting her money back from the zoo and making sure Aaron had enough time to take teddy home before they went to the zoo. I'd have felt shit hearing my stepmum talk about going out after I went home

Yeah surely they could’ve took him to the zoo with them and dropped him home after!

Aaron clearly has no back bone

Bostonxx

VIP Member
Maybe all her lies have caught up with her too, everyone starting to see her for who she really is

Casperron

VIP Member
So tomorrow I need to run through and round up the racist pics and the girls saying she gave them a eating disorder together for anyone that comes here to see. 😂

I think someone needs to sue for GDPR breach of your details are been given to Chloe
So professional
2083DF12-5D9F-4B41-81B5-2B4CB7190077.jpeg

• Wow
exactly and hey like once a month if u got the means to let your hair down but its every weekend with her but the fact she probz had family there earlier in that skirt is just like wtf
I mean i used to wear stuff like that way back when A it was fashionable and B I was under 20! If she likes it she likes it, but the kids birthday party and the local pub aren't the place for it...... but i suppose the puns better than the nursery for it.

I'd love to go out with friends every weekend, but i chose to have kids and unfortunately the birthday presents and Christmas presents they get, may be gifted to them but they certainly aren't free for me 🤣🤣 im not thats fortunate

Guyyyyyz remember she's getting her hair 'fixed' (her words not mine) tomorrow!! I'm sure she'll be a lovely sight for the hairdresser probably humming of drink unwashed and still wearing today's makeup 🤮🤮
Todays makeup? You mean the last 6 years make up?

• Haha
Boasting about how much money she has for sitting on her arse talking to her phone taking photos when theres people who have lost jobs due to coronavirus.. so insensitive 🙄

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Hold fire she’s back, well I say back she’s just shared that her pasta video reached a million views, shame you haven’t got a million followers though isn’t it love

• Haha

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
I would not wear that outfit and I am 2 sizes smaller than her 😫 I wish I had a confidence it’s ridiculous

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
Look @ the 4 of them begging for free stuff !!! Can’t afford their own pjs or to support a business by BUYING IT. 89p for a face mask in body care. Embarrassing.

“We have 17k followers between us”
Round of Applause for Chloe and her little beggers. Imagine actually not just paying business and advertising, thinking they’re all celebs that should get gifted stuff all the time. 17k followers doesn’t give you the right to have things for free.

Also- Hats off to unapologetically Lauren... her fake crying deserves an Oscar 🙄🙄🙄
That Lauren’s voice makes the hair on the back of my neck stand on end 🤣🤮

Bostonxx

VIP Member
i know ifeel so bad for him notice he never gets invited anywhere ?
Remember the time milo hurt his head had to go to hospital and all chloe was worried about was either getting her money back from the zoo and making sure Aaron had enough time to take teddy home before they went to the zoo. I'd have felt shit hearing my stepmum talk about going out after I went home

As if she has made the hairdresser who gifted her an at least £75 colour use her edited pictures! Thats unfair on the hairdresser for so many reasons! First being she didn't even pay for it, second being its not a true reflection of her work! The girl has zero class.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Look @ the 4 of them begging for free stuff !!! Can’t afford their own pjs or to support a business by BUYING IT. 89p for a face mask in body care. Embarrassing.

“We have 17k followers between us”
Round of Applause for Chloe and her little beggers. Imagine actually not just paying business and advertising, thinking they’re all celebs that should get gifted stuff all the time. 17k followers doesn’t give you the right to have things for free.

Also- Hats off to unapologetically Lauren... her fake crying deserves an Oscar 🙄🙄🙄
I saw this and literally cringed how scabby. They will beg for anything tbh

Lolololno

@PrincessShark for thread title.
Chloe has made her hairdresser take this pic off insta and replace with a filtered one... how embarrassing.

Okay recap of last thread

Chloe is on and off SW plan more than she changes her knickers.
Her kids have broke another TV, and an ipad.
She is still wearing belts with smock dresses.
Apparently making 2.5k a month from insta yet can't afford driving lessons.
Made her hairdresser use a filtered and posed photo of her new hair and remove the original photo.
She is banging on about peppa pig world and how she will be off social media, still wondering if that will happen.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ahebg

I don’t understand why anyone would want to invite her as an ‘influencer’, she’s so annoying and a crap influencer!