Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloe todd

Just like to say, that lady who’s commented about our conversation over Instagram is the same lady who told me she had reported tattle to the police, that you were all bullies with nothing better to do etc. Pot kettle black...you wanted to come round and film a YouTube video with me? You messaged me nearly every single day...obsessed 🥴😂

Also I don’t read this, I get sent it from friends, followers etc. ask anyone I always say I DO NOT WANT TO READ IT😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Casperron

VIP Member
She watches this thread like a scurrying rat yet somehow misses the comments about her not taking her makeup off is she ok

• Haha

Judeyx

Her hairdresser just re uploaded the other photo too saying lighting makes all the difference 😂 chloes gotta be fumin at that

Bostonxx

VIP Member
I don't believe for a second people kept messaging her saying they were so excited to see her insta story's at peppa pig world that she had to announce she was taking a break. Litteraly nobody I know is on their phone the full time they are somewhere fun or nice. They would post photos when they got home etc.

• Haha
She wasn't exactly good at promoting beauty bay though was she, crusty makeup that was never washed off, manky looking eyeshadows...🤢
This is true! Its not even like she used beauty bay to its potential with her £5 foundation! If its discounted or gifted id be getting the opalex treatments, jouer highlighters, the good stuff.

• Haha

Arose97

I don’t get why she always has a huge chunk of hair out of her ponytail? that style you would usually have smaller bits of hair surely

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
came on to say this! Her anxiety is so bad she can’t eat her mini cheddars...not that she would of finished the whole bag anyway cause she would of been so full she didn’t eat them all 🙄
like i feel bad as i dont wanna offend anyone on here but who the fuck has aniexty then picks their phone up to put it on instagram just making a mockery of real aniexty suffers

Parklife47

I have had to block now because after posting this within minutes she was messaging me again calling me a vile person, saying I am a troll, saying she was going to post about me that her followers would rip me etc.
I'm just going to leave it. I genuinely never believed any of the stuff people said on here because I always thought she was a sweet girl, misunderstood and just needed a friend but I was wrong.

My heart is pounding so fast. I never get into arguments and I was so upset by the "fat fucking whale" but now it's turned into this whole thing and I just regret ever saying thing. But at least I've seen her true colours now and can just move on.

• Sad

Gossipgirl9101

She has a young following, and needs to be held accountable for the things she's posting.
I have cellulard and stretch mark and defo dont look at these influcence as 'relatable' because they're posting theirs.
Her latest photo shes trying to promote how normal cellulite is, whilst using good angles to hide her top half, and this is no way I would ever shoot someone down for what they look like, but she needs to stop posting so much negativity whilst trying to act like shes completely relatable.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I have had to block now because after posting this within minutes she was messaging me again calling me a vile person, saying I am a troll, saying she was going to post about me that her followers would rip me etc.
I'm just going to leave it. I genuinely never believed any of the stuff people said on here because I always thought she was a sweet girl, misunderstood and just needed a friend but I was wrong.

My heart is pounding so fast. I never get into arguments and I was so upset by the "fat fucking whale" but now it's turned into this whole thing and I just regret ever saying thing. But at least I've seen her true colours now and can just move on.
babe as someone who has been bullied her whole life dont let a little cretin like chloe get you down she put on this act for weeks we are cyber rats we are trolls then comes here to defend it if she wants to send her followers after you fine will really show her true colours

at least none of us are racist chloe babe

Just like to say, that lady who’s commented about our conversation over Instagram is the same lady who told me she had reported tattle to the police, that you were all bullies with nothing better to do etc. Pot kettle black...you wanted to come round and film a YouTube video with me? You messaged me nearly every single day...obsessed 🥴😂

Also I don’t read this, I get sent it from friends, followers etc. ask anyone I always say I DO NOT WANT TO READ IT😂
tbf chloe you were preaching for weeks how people should come to you i have multiple times and you blocked me ......... your just a bully and by the way you being here makes you a cyber rat to bye bitch tah tah

• Heart

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
i mean this in no offence i take MH very seriously

but wtf you think you have aniexty so first thing you do is go to the gram fuck off chloe you aint got aniexty

how about you put your phone down and pay attention to your child screaming in the background wanting your attention maybe aniexty is because you know they may break somthing ? so sick of everyone claiming they have aniexty

Meinnit_x

So tomorrow I need to run through and round up the racist pics and the girls saying she gave them a eating disorder together for anyone that comes here to see. 😂

I think someone needs to sue for GDPR breach of your details are been given to Chloe

Last edited:

Bostonxx

VIP Member
she seems close with his mum too which dont get me wrong is lovely but if i was his bio mum id be super pissed off at the way chloe excludes teddy could teddy have not gone with them this wekend even if he is grown up he still would have enjoyed the family time i wonder if we will see pics of chloe with masks on?
Do you thinkso? As far as I was aware she made it difficult when she was younger and now they don't communicate much but she's grown up now she has kids of her own. I don't think they have a realtionship lol

Didn't she only wear the dress to dinner though? Not like she wore it and had a full day of activities and a sweaty work out 😂. Might just be me but Iv only wore something for an hour or two I'll wear it again 😅😅

Jemmalucie

Chatty Member
Omg if I was gifted something and my two year old (who shouldn’t even be touching coke 🤮) spilt coke down it , I’d put it in a quick wash and show the product looking it’s best 😫😫

• Haha