Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here we go again the "I'm so fat" then il eat mcdonalds and complain tonight about how fat I am again! Says she wasnt bothered about her weight for peppa pig world the other day but now shes saying she is (obvs isnt that bothered about her weight with her being sat in mcdonalds scoffing chicken nuggets) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
I sincerely hope Aaron's seen sense and left her tbh, he seems to be the only parent that cares about those kids as more than a prop for Instagram. They deserve better than to constantly shushed and ignored for a phone camera and occasionally taken to bloody Costa while their mother has her nipples near enough out at the table, again all so she can upload it on instagram

• Heart

Glitteryballs8

Yeah looking back i was extemely angry (after finding the old screenshots of her lying about her baby dying going to delete ir cause upon reflecrion i dont agree with it :)
I have suffered from recurrent pregnancy loss & I really don’t think she lied. She believed her baby was potentially going to die until she has the amniocentesis which then confirmed he didn’t have the life threatening illnesses they believed he could have. I am not her biggest fan by any stretch, but I believe she was a terrified mum in her early 20s who genuinely believed she was going to lose her baby. She never once (from what I have seen) stated her had actually died just that he may be dying. As someone that has been through similar I can understand her (what may seem extreme) reaction of believing there was no hope in him being okay

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Even for free I'd want my hair looking better than that lol its already brassy looking and the way chloe cleans herself I doubt she will use a purple shampoo, poor girl hasn't even discovered face wash yet or makeup remover

• Haha
Sorry but I doubt very much anyone, unless they love under a rock has asked her about motivation and healthy eating. She has no motivation at all, her idea of healthy eating is a joke and her idea of healthy dieting is worrying. She is the epitome of a yoyo dieter! A juice plus reps dream!

• Haha

Meinnit_x

I actually feel really sorry for teddy imagine having half brothers that go everywhere and do things and you never get invited. That's going to to hurt when he's older he'll know he was treated differently

Jxtx

Plot twist, how about if Aaron got bored of sleeping on the sofa and found someone else’s bed to hop into 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

MissAnonymous

Chatty Member
Bit racist that tan post 👀
Her twitter is chav central 😂
What a vile girl, using an Indian emoji & calling her tan ‘black’ .. honestly she makes me sick! That is so racist!! 🤬 How she gets these brand deals I’ll never know! All she does is moan on her stories 24/7 about everything & the body positivity shit is pathetic because she moans about her weight at least once a day. That tan thing has RAGED me 🤬

Reactions: 5

Whatisgoingonhere

Chatty Member
She didn’t like her hair down when she had it cut by her mum either, I think it looks strange being up and having one big section hanging by your face

PrincessShark

Chatty Member
I keep forgetting she's 23, must of been a hard paper round for her cause she doesn't look like a 'young girl' as she keeps saying. Also yeah Chloe your face is very bloated and frankly filthy, go and have a wash
Has she ever considered that she's not bloated every day like she makes out and that it's just how her face is? (She's not fat at all).

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I'd never heard of a Lumi before she mentioned it, I've just looked up the price of one and I am shocked!! Does she not realise you can clean your face with a face wash for about £1.50 from Superdrug??

No way did she pay for that herself.

Arose97

Last time she did it I was like fine she’s not telling anyone what it is, if she wants to do it she can get on with it, whatever. But now she’s told people she’s fasting for 3 days? That’s so dangerous to tell people that without the right information, especially if some of her followers have eating disorders etc I’m disgusted

Parklife47

I used to not mind Chloe but I think she’s giving off such a bad message to young girls, all she ever does is fat shame herself and says her face looks bloated! She’s not even fucking fat, just teaching young people watching to hate themselves! And then she posts about body positivity wtf.
That's exactly it. It's scary how much she hates her body and being the same size as her, it makes me feel so shitty to hear the language she uses about people of our size. I feel sorry for her that she will spend the rest of life missing out on things because she thinks to enjoy life she needs to be a dress size smaller. It's upsetting. And she doesn't realise how impactful her words are.

What a vile girl, using an Indian emoji & calling her tan ‘black’ .. honestly she makes me sick! That is so racist!! 🤬 How she gets these brand deals I’ll never know! All she does is moan on her stories 24/7 about everything & the body positivity shit is pathetic because she moans about her weight at least once a day. That tan thing has RAGED me 🤬
Wonder how many brands would keep her if they saw that picture!

Yeah its on charge but my phones so old takes ages to start to charge 😂😂 chloes got me so curious
I'm kinda hoping she got home last night and found aaron bumping nasties with another woman 🤣

Although she is that dramatic she probably got home last night and found aaron asleep in the bed and milo in his own bed!

• Haha
She’s just put her snapchat in her private profile bio 🤣🤣 feel so sorry for her boyfriend. She didn’t have it in there before!! Oh and fingers crossed she has been done for benefit fraud, I don’t work 40hrs a week and only see a fraction of my wages to pay for lazy chavs like her.

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
I've heard it all now
"the ultimate cosy outfit" yeah fishnets and your fanny out but chuck a cardi on and you're cosy as anything ffs is she really that dim?

"deliveroo some ham" you are a lazy bitch Chloe Todd, you're probably paying a fiver plus for a packet of ham to be delivered to your door rather than getting off your lazy arse and putting down the phone and waking them poor boys anywhere

Screenshot_20200924_111656_com.deliveroo.orderapp.jpg
a deliveroo screenshot using Essex as the location for a packet of ham delivered from McColls

Last edited:
  • Haha