Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s face it, the only thing to go in her mouth is tit and the only thing that comes out of it is tit too. She’s not healthy and she’s just shown that, she binges on complete and utter tit food

Reactions: 2
The only thing in that fridge she admitted was hers, was the Pepsi max 🤦🏼‍♀️ But that’s only because it’s free on slimming world 😂😂
Don’t forget the crab sticks 😆

Do you guys remember the girl who was on here and she was friends with someone who worked at miss pap? I wonder if she’s still on here and has seen the racism on twitter.

• Haha
OMG
shes defonitly been contacted then
hi chloe hun
cant delete screen shots though bye bitcch

do we think she will adress it ?
She will probably have a story of her crying about it later or she’s been on here and found out it came from tattle so she’ll be calling us all cyber rats

• Haha
Reactions: 1
aha i dont want her to do a story about her cant bare hear her crying about it and woes is me feel sorry for me

feel sorry for me that i was a racist blah blah blah ahh shut up and if these brands still work with her despite knowing that that is digusting

Last edited:
in fact i will contnue to message them until they take action sick of seeing brands jump on bandwagons with movements with a good message then keep on influencers brands rep who go against the message

aha i dont want her to do a story about her cant bare hear her crying about it and woes is me feel sorry for me

feel sorry for me that i was a racist blah blah blah ahh shut up and if these brands still work with her despite knowing that that is digusting
I bet you anything they won’t get rid of her. She’ll play some sob story and say she was a different person then or some pathetic excuse and now she’s deleted the twitter they’ll prob let her get away with it :/

She makes my skin crawl, she just reminds me of those aggressive loudmouth scabby girls at school who would try and start arguments with the teacher every 5 mins and would always get sent out 😂😩

Reactions: 7
OMG
shes defonitly been contacted then
hi chloe hun
cant delete screen shots though bye bitcch

do we think she will adress it ?
[/QUOTE]

If that doesn't scream guilt what does?

Can't hide the evidence babe we have that

No she won't because then that means she has to admit it was racism and she won't do that

Reactions: 1
I

If that doesn't scream guilt what does?

Can't hide the evidence babe we have that

No she won't because then that means she has to admit it was racism and she won't do that
i tell u now if these brands keep her i will launch a war with them most of them jumped on the BLM band wagon

Tbh she’s only got 35k followers, I doubt brands will be falling all over her to carry on promoting them. She needs them more than they need her! She’s very replaceable, there’s thousands of more deserving girls who could promote their clothes

Reactions: 4
I swear like a month or so ago she had some really really exciting news she couldn’t contain herself about and couldn’t wait to tell everyone. Anyone know what that was?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.