Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
1 million views but 78.8k likes lool
Most of the comments are moaning about her using a metal spoon too 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Haahhaahha thats so funny to me though both of them facts imagine being that ditsy

Well lads do we think she will make her big come back today?

and also even posting about tiktok is going to show her phone works fine shes such a twat i swear

i mean the screen works so fine she could take a screen shot you cant make this shit up i swear

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
So if she isn't an influencer what is she?
I dont think she knows what shes chatting half the time the thing is chloe u cant have it all one way u cant expect freebies gifted experiences but then not want the responsbillity day in day out your showing your true self more and honestly its just gross you just want rhe free stuff

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I do like the skirt she's bought though...I'll see myself out 🙈
na tbf the skirt is nice BUT AGAIN would you really wear that like that if you felt fat and digusting ? this is why i find it so hard to believe her issues with her weight/body if i felt fat i would not be posting that to instagram or even wearing it out she even posted pictures in some stockings (pics on last thread) i just dont understand if you feel fat why you wearing it if i was having a fat i felt ugh no way would i wear that but i do like it

Would you post this if your truly thinking your fat and potraying you have some sort of eating disorder ?

Attachments

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I went through a phase of going out (this was pre kids but before the end of my first 'long' term relationship). I was out 3 nights every week but I was so deeply unhappy in the relationship but we had a house together so I felt like I couldn't leave, that was my only escape if you like. Dont want to speculate too much but I totally get the behaviour if that's the case.

Wouldn't dream of doing it now though that I have kids, we don't have date nights but have a child free 3 night break once a year 😂
yeah maybe thats the thing maybe shes unhappy hence why all the other things happen but she doesnt know how to leave remember that quote a while ago about all good things must come to an end?

and it must be scary realisticly she coldnt survive on her own without being on benifits would im guessing would clash if shes earning big from influencing like she makes out

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I notice she hasn't had anything from boohoo and hasn't mentioned them, she never advertised PLT this much before
defonitly maybe boohoo dropped her ? well we will see if she drops anything or advertises she done that with PLT yesterday she cant earn much of outfits selling surley also there was so many people on her live yesterday found it odd considering she gets no enagagement

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
It really bothers me that I never screen recoded her racist rant about George flyod.🤦🏻
I wish i did :( x

Thing is if she genuinally was sorry she couldve used this to warn younger people what u write online stays online forever and how can effect u later in life but no she wont cause she still means it now

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
aha i dont want her to do a story about her cant bare hear her crying about it and woes is me feel sorry for me

feel sorry for me that i was a racist blah blah blah ahh shut up and if these brands still work with her despite knowing that that is digusting

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
U serious home sense according to google maps theres one 30 mins from colchester in chelmsford so why she making out its some big trip? Shes so selfish meant to be for her kids a family thing bur no still making it about her selfish vile bitch she shouldnt have kids shes too selfish sorry if its harsh but seeing that has topped me over with chloe shes vile

i think she hoped she would bag from freebies hence mentioning peppa pig constantly

no masks i see hmm

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Romeos birthday and she’s already made a post on fb about itn
shes currently on instagram too shes active and shared a post so i wonder how she gonna play this is she gonna come back and be a total dick and look a dick and be like hey guyzzz i fixed my phone that was so broken i could not see myself but cold put a status on fb

also is it me or has she lost quite a bit of followers ?

''''honest realizable lfestyle blogger'' what a load of crap