Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh i didn't know she got the free nursery 😳 I dont see how though because if Aaron is working and earning a decent wage they wouldn't qualify for it...unless she's fibbing about that too. Ahh unless he does the 30 hours forgot hes 4!

Just wanted to edit that there's nothing wrong with free nursery we've used the 30 hours before
He won’t get the 30 hours as both parents need to be working, also he only goes for half days which is a giveaway sign

Reactions: 2
Just a thought about the benefits and it she's been reported.

Do you think that's maybe why she makes such a big deal about saying her and Aaron don't have sex, he sleeps on the sofa, she pays for everything. So it seems like she's a single person? I dunno just thought that there

Do you think that's maybe why she makes such a big deal about saying her and Aaron don't have sex, he sleeps on the sofa, she pays for everything. So it seems like she's a single person? I dunno just thought that there
could be on to somthing there tbh

Wouldnt she have to prove all of that tho? I always thought if they live at the address its really hard to prove they don't contribute and that you aren't in a relationship

Wouldnt she have to prove all of that tho? I always thought if they live at the address its really hard to prove they don't contribute and that you aren't in a relationship
No idea I don't know anyone who's ever been investigated for benefit fraud lol

Reactions: 1
No idea I don't know anyone who's ever been investigated for benefit fraud lol
I dont claim any my partner earns to much so no clue, just going by what I see on mum groups 🤣🤣

I thought he worked on a building site to be honest with you
She’s been caught doing benefit fraud before
I thought he worked at tesco aswell. Even building sites dont normally pay cash in hand anymore

She’s just put her snapchat in her private profile bio 🤣🤣 feel so sorry for her boyfriend. She didn’t have it in there before!! Oh and fingers crossed she has been done for benefit fraud, I don’t work 40hrs a week and only see a fraction of my wages to pay for lazy chavs like her.

Reactions: 5
Haha I checked the hairdressers page aswell. All her other work actually seems really good. Im training to be a hairdresser and I honestly think chloe wasn't honest with her about what she has on her hair. I can only think that the not taking the foil to the root was because they were going to do a stretched root this time.

She isnt earning that. It was all forecasted earning based on what she told them she could give them if I remember the screenshot right.
Screenshot_20200928-174432_Chrome.jpg

she has based her following off her Facebook group or page. Chloe they're not following you theyre there for the memes and the gossip posts from other members

so the earnings she was forecasted will be based of this

Reactions: 4
She’s just put her snapchat in her private profile bio 🤣🤣 feel so sorry for her boyfriend. She didn’t have it in there before!! Oh and fingers crossed she has been done for benefit fraud, I don’t work 40hrs a week and only see a fraction of my wages to pay for lazy chavs like her.
😂😂 oooh do we think shes back to snap chat prenium again ladss

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought he worked on a building site to be honest with you
She’s been caught doing benefit fraud before
I thought he still worked at tesco cause she's went on about it a few times. Yeah I remember that from girlsmouth days

I also think that she has been reported for something on her private instagram account and she doesn’t know who it is that’s betrayed her. Would make sense as to why she’s removed all posts (maybe there was stuff that could get her into further trouble) & why she’s purged her followers list as she doesn’t know who is to blame

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.