Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Oh god I didnt think you did think that or were implying that sorry!

She is still very young, and unlike 99.9% of young mums she is still very selfish and out for herself. Its the ones like her who actually do give young mums a bad name. So many of them would move heaven and earth for their babies all while being judged because of the ones like chloe, she can barely move her arse for hers unless its a good photo opportunity or its gifted.
yeah exactly its so hard isnt it because she does give young mums a bad name i had my son at 17 i was never a party person anyway but i made the decision to have him soi accept i loose such freedoms ofcourse me and my partner will have a date night every now and then but i feel like that naturally becomes more important when your older then going out getting drunk anyway

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Please say she did not do the nursery run is fucking fish nets. 🤮🤮🤮
omg she did imagine the other mums she cares so much about what people think they w ill have a few choice words about you chloe i cant believe it digusting

QUALITY CONTENT CHLOE deliveroo ham and fish nets to the nursery run wow

and im defonity sure now that boohoo have dropped her remember we mentioned PLT and then soon after she done an advert for them? well she has not for boohoo if boohoo dropped them good on them

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I mean there's having an i dont give a fuck attitude, then there's turning up at nursery drop off in a tshirt and fishnets and calling it a complete outfit! Stick a pair of ripped jeans over the fishnets and job done, stop claiming that actual tshirts that barely cover your lady garden are dresses.
i just dont get how she cares so much but happily goes out in that ?? exactlyy

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
We already new she read here anyways, she's obsessed about everything else I doubt she ever stopped
one way or another it will come out what is she just going to come back and be like oh i fixed my phone and look like a total twat when shes been posting ?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
ASA usually replies saying they've spoken to them, strangely I reported Zoella once & it actually got taken so seriously. They told me the full findings and response from her legal team. The brand she was linking even gave a response and basically said they outline clearly what is expected and that hasn't been done so the campaign was taken down. Think they get a slap on the wrist but it takes me 2 seconds to report and more hassle for them🤣
wow whats the link haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Oh i didn't know she got the free nursery 😳 I dont see how though because if Aaron is working and earning a decent wage they wouldn't qualify for it...unless she's fibbing about that too. Ahh unless he does the 30 hours forgot hes 4!

Just wanted to edit that there's nothing wrong with free nursery we've used the 30 hours before
yeah its because hes 4 he will get the hours right?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
thats such a pointless story why even bother ? her poor kids r never gonna remmeber actually getting any attention because shes tied to her phone get off enjoy your weekend

Maybe Teddy doesn't like being associated with Chloe and her dreadful posing and embarrassing stories? 😂 🤷‍♀️ don't blame him if thats the case, he is a fair bit older than her boys isn't he.

This girl just can't stay off social media can she 😂
hes not that much older sure thers activies they could all do together fair enough if its his choice i suppose its because its the way chloe comes across with it

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Not just that she clearly doesnt care shes influencing young girls to feel shit about themselves she clearly doesnt advacate for sw enough or she would just use it to loose weight and it does work if done properly she needs help

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
Am i right in thinking she was using a website to share all her brand links anyone remmeber what it is ?

Spice n tice is literally run by a man and his mum, they set it up while he was at uni, the mum is from is Indian I do believe so assuming that they would take racism seriously especially with the content of the picture.

Beauty bay i think they would they work 7 days dont they.

I think they probably would
Yeah she defonitly used to follow beautybay shes literally only got simply cook and plt by sounds of it now and that mask xxx

Thinking back when was the last time she even promoted beauty bay was it a few days back with her make up?

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I now think she will go along the lines of bullying. Forgetting she said plenty to that girl on here not long ago
i recon so i recon shes saw the posts from last night it got to her which the human side of me feels bad but then its like no fuck this bitch she puts her life out there and airs all her shit if she didnt put it out there then we wouldnt be able to comment

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I say this all the time. People with actual anxiety get judged so badly because of people like chloe claiming that they have it because they have a bad feeling. There is a massive difference between worrying and anxiety.
exactley i just think it wasnt the best move to put it on instagram tbf

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I saw she's worn the same dress today on her boomerang. All them clothes she's gifted you'd think she would have something else to wear
ewwww thats so gross your away why r u wearing the same dress ? sorry but thats just digusting

especially with the whole covid situation its gross anyway but that makes me feel ill

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
ok well like i said we will have to agree to disagree but totally understand u coming to defend her :)

none of us were there, that's my point, so you cant hound her and call her a liar when you do not know what was said. That's all I'm saying.

Thank you, this is what I am getting at. She interpreted it how it was put to her. You wouldn't make that up, look how much she loves those boys. Its perfectly clear it was never a lie.
ok well like i said we will have to agree to disagree but totally understand u coming to defend her :)

Last edited: