Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romeos birthday and she’s already made a post on fb about itn
shes currently on instagram too shes active and shared a post so i wonder how she gonna play this is she gonna come back and be a total dick and look a dick and be like hey guyzzz i fixed my phone that was so broken i could not see myself but cold put a status on fb

also is it me or has she lost quite a bit of followers ?

''''honest realizable lfestyle blogger'' what a load of crap

She must have the fastest phone fixing shop in Colchester especially on a Sunday must have done it super fast cause she's an influencer guys don't you know who she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She must have the fastest phone fixing shop in Colchester especially on a Sunday must have done it super fast cause she's an influencer guys don't you know who she is!!
na it was never broken shes just one big walking lie dont even think she would know the truth if it hit her in the face harder then a football

honestly if she comes back playing how shes got her phone fixed i will call her out myself what a dick to think your followers are stupid chloe come on be honest come back and show the REAL you for once instead of acting you got your phone fixed when it was never broken

Last edited:
If its personal or professional issues she should have just said thats what it is.

Don't call yourself honest when you're clearly not being honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
If its personal or professional issues she should have just said thats what it is.

Don't call yourself honest when you're clearly not being honest.
exactly the thing is the lies will catch up with her eventually

im sorry but her insta post is just pethetic and dramatic it gets me in am emotional state for the whole day yeah right chloe you dont even care about them kids really you use them for the gram again has to have a filter on the picture cant just use a nice unedited picture

exactly the thing is the lies will catch up with her eventually

im sorry but her insta post is just pethetic and dramatic it gets me in am emotional state for the whole day yeah right chloe you dont even care about them kids really you use them for the gram again has to have a filter on the picture cant just use a nice unedited picture
All joking aside from me anyway, if it is to do with her family, she just needs to be honest and say family issues going to take time away to sort them.

Because no matter how much I dislike her if it is to do with Aaron leaving or she has cheated or whatever its sad for the kids.

Reactions: 4
All joking aside from me anyway, if it is to do with her family, she just needs to be honest and say family issues going to take time away to sort them.

Because no matter how much I dislike her if it is to do with Aaron leaving or she has cheated or whatever its sad for the kids.
yeah there the ones who i feel sorry for in all this honestly :(

somthing has clearly happened for her friend to write that i love you post and for her to not do stories

she must realise if she comes back going along with this whole phone broken scanario she will look silly as shes been posting and doing stories

Last edited:
yeah there the ones who i feel sorry for in all this honestly :(

somthing has clearly happened for her friend to write that i love you post and for her to not do stories

she must realise if she comes back going along with this whole phone broken scanario she will look silly as shes been posting and doing stories
Yeah i feel sorry for the kids because lets be fair she wouldn't let aaron take them, and I'm not saying she is a bad mum but they clearly lack attention from her but get it from him.

I honestly don't think she cares at all, that's why she constantly lies about things. She thinks people will blindly follow her.

Yeah i feel sorry for the kids because lets be fair she wouldn't let aaron take them, and I'm not saying she is a bad mum but they clearly lack attention from her but get it from him.

I honestly don't think she cares at all, that's why she constantly lies about things. She thinks people will blindly follow her.
i dont think shes intentionally a bad mum just a bit ditsy and maybe needs to just hide her phone so she is force to sit and play/pay attention to them it will catch up with the boys as they get older as they will start misbehaving to get attention
and maybe ask for some outside support to help her more but she does wory me all the accidents the boys have she doesnt seem to learn from them and im afraid to say she is gonna be cause the of them having a big accident one day a bigger one then falling off the bed even then all she cared about was rushng teddy off so they could go and not loose the money

exactly but hopefully her followers will see her soon enough for what she is im waiting to see how she comes back to insta if she plays along with the phone story

She used to be quite funny but over the last few months she's got less and less likeable. I do think she needs to get her bum in gear, learn to drive, stop making excuses and 'work' at set times of the day (maybe an hour when Aaron gets home, when Romeo is at nursery, maybe even put Milo in nursery if she can't get anything done). Or find another job.

Reactions: 7
She used to be quite funny but over the last few months she's got less and less likeable. I do think she needs to get her bum in gear, learn to drive, stop making excuses and 'work' at set times of the day (maybe an hour when Aaron gets home, when Romeo is at nursery, maybe even put Milo in nursery if she can't get anything done). Or find another job.
This!! I did used to like her, but the fakeness and everything being stayed to perfection is tiresome now.

Milo has just turned 2 so I assume after Christmas he will be in nursery for the funded 15 hours.

i dont think shes intentionally a bad mum just a bit ditsy and maybe needs to just hide her phone so she is force to sit and play/pay attention to them it will catch up with the boys as they get older as they will start misbehaving to get attention
and maybe ask for some outside support to help her more but she does wory me all the accidents the boys have she doesnt seem to learn from them and im afraid to say she is gonna be cause the of them having a big accident one day a bigger one then falling off the bed even then all she cared about was rushng teddy off so they could go and not loose the money

exactly but hopefully her followers will see her soon enough for what she is im waiting to see how she comes back to insta if she plays along with the phone story
I honestly hope you are wrong and her negligence doesn't cause one of them an accident.

I mean you can see she loves them and them her, they definitely aren't mistreated. But they are left to entertain themselves too much for kids thier ages.

This!! I did used to like her, but the fakeness and everything being stayed to perfection is tiresome now.

Milo has just turned 2 so I assume after Christmas he will be in nursery for the funded 15 hours.

I honestly hope you are wrong and her negligence doesn't cause one of them an accident.

I mean you can see she loves them and them her, they definitely aren't mistreated. But they are left to entertain themselves too much for kids thier ages.
no i dont for one second think she absuses thm but it does make me extremely angry when she jst pushes them aside millions of people in this world would give their life to have a child and when u can clearly see her phone is more interesting to her then her own child who looks up to her and loves her more then anything it makes me angry on behalf of people who sadly dont get the child

i think an accident is coming though in just a few months shes gone through 3 tvs all because they check stuff at it milo i think it was falling off the bed she always saids oh i was just doing this and that but how many accidents r going to happen before she puts the phone down

like i said and i stand by it if given a chance i think she would leave the kids behind if someone offered her a big influencer job she wold go in a heart beat and leave the kids but thats my thoughts on it maybe im wrong but thats the impression i get

no i dont for one second think she absuses thm but it does make me extremely angry when she jst pushes them aside millions of people in this world would give their life to have a child and when u can clearly see her phone is more interesting to her then her own child who looks up to her and loves her more then anything it makes me angry on behalf of people who sadly dont get the child

i think an accident is coming though in just a few months shes gone through 3 tvs all because they check stuff at it milo i think it was falling off the bed she always saids oh i was just doing this and that but how many accidents r going to happen before she puts the phone down

like i said and i stand by it if given a chance i think she would leave the kids behind if someone offered her a big influencer job she wold go in a heart beat and leave the kids but thats my thoughts on it maybe im wrong but thats the impression i get
Oh god I didnt think you did think that or were implying that sorry!

She is still very young, and unlike 99.9% of young mums she is still very selfish and out for herself. Its the ones like her who actually do give young mums a bad name. So many of them would move heaven and earth for their babies all while being judged because of the ones like chloe, she can barely move her arse for hers unless its a good photo opportunity or its gifted.

• Heart
Oh god I didnt think you did think that or were implying that sorry!

She is still very young, and unlike 99.9% of young mums she is still very selfish and out for herself. Its the ones like her who actually do give young mums a bad name. So many of them would move heaven and earth for their babies all while being judged because of the ones like chloe, she can barely move her arse for hers unless its a good photo opportunity or its gifted.
yeah exactly its so hard isnt it because she does give young mums a bad name i had my son at 17 i was never a party person anyway but i made the decision to have him soi accept i loose such freedoms ofcourse me and my partner will have a date night every now and then but i feel like that naturally becomes more important when your older then going out getting drunk anyway

yeah exactly its so hard isnt it because she does give young mums a bad name i had my son at 17 i was never a party person anyway but i made the decision to have him soi accept i loose such freedoms ofcourse me and my partner will have a date night every now and then but i feel like that naturally becomes more important when your older then going out getting drunk anyway
See I was old when I had my first i was 27. So had got it all out of my system with girls holidays and nights out. We dont get date nights because we have no ond to have the kids 😭
But yeah your needs for nights out arent a priority when you have kids. Yeah its fab once or twice a month, but every weekend.......

Nights out should be even less of a priority during whats meant to.be a second wave of a pandemic.

See I was old when I had my first i was 27. So had got it all out of my system with girls holidays and nights out. We dont get date nights because we have no ond to have the kids 😭
But yeah your needs for nights out arent a priority when you have kids. Yeah its fab once or twice a month, but every weekend.......
it never used to be though its like shes idk the right phrase but got a taste for it so goes out eevry weekend its Aaron and the kids i feel sorry for especially Aaron though he works all week he must feel like a glorified baby sitter made to sleep on the sofa no sex just pays the bills i feel for him

I went through a phase of going out (this was pre kids but before the end of my first 'long' term relationship). I was out 3 nights every week but I was so deeply unhappy in the relationship but we had a house together so I felt like I couldn't leave, that was my only escape if you like. Dont want to speculate too much but I totally get the behaviour if that's the case.

Wouldn't dream of doing it now though that I have kids, we don't have date nights but have a child free 3 night break once a year 😂

Reactions: 3
I went through a phase of going out (this was pre kids but before the end of my first 'long' term relationship). I was out 3 nights every week but I was so deeply unhappy in the relationship but we had a house together so I felt like I couldn't leave, that was my only escape if you like. Dont want to speculate too much but I totally get the behaviour if that's the case.

Wouldn't dream of doing it now though that I have kids, we don't have date nights but have a child free 3 night break once a year 😂
yeah maybe thats the thing maybe shes unhappy hence why all the other things happen but she doesnt know how to leave remember that quote a while ago about all good things must come to an end?

and it must be scary realisticly she coldnt survive on her own without being on benifits would im guessing would clash if shes earning big from influencing like she makes out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.