Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discuss debate rant it’s a fb group and it’s vile, full of bullies and sick minded people that would make fun of a dead baby
Omg really? There's some awful groups on Facebook! I don't know how they get away with it. Normally when I hear about a FB group on tattle I search it up and look for myself but think I'll be giving that one a miss!!

Reactions: 1
Omg really? There's some awful groups on Facebook! I don't know how they get away with it. Normally when I hear about a FB group on tattle I search it up and look for myself but think I'll be giving that one a miss!!
They don’t get away with it, they’ve made at least 20 groups as they always get deleted

Reactions: 2
EXACTLY FOR THE LOUDER IN THE BACK HUN

this is exactly right i do somtimes worry am i going far but no she puts herself out there in a negative light she could show the reality of being a stay at home mum but no she just is on her phone all day and tries to shush the kids up notice how she goes all out for the boys birthdays she only does that for the gram she doesnt do it cause she wants them to have agood day same with that movie night not long ago it was all for the gram to show off its ridiclous

she needs to stop dressing like a slut dress like somone whos 23 a mum and in a relatiionship stop using this oh im so fat i hate myself act when clearly that is NOT the case people who hate themselves do not go out in slutty school girl skirts without tights people who wear fish nets on the school run are bleeping skanks and delusional dont want the comments dont show it no wonder why people dont like her in colchester notice how all her friends r other instagramers does she have any friends that arnt influencers or people with big following ?

i used to feel sorry for her but now i dont shes a deluded little slut who needs to grow the duck up and start looking after/caring for them kids i still see a big accident with them boys coming

and Aaron hun if u see this bin this witch if u work every day hard for ur family to pay off the debt that lets be honest i bet chloe created a lot of the boys get shoved on u when u get home ur made to sleep on the sofa u never get intimate time with your partner bin her off mate u deserve better

its in her bio though ..................she saids that just to make herself look like i neevr asked for this life if u dont want it dont have it chloe it takes a few clicks to make a story and annouce u wont be doing this work anymore

and also to finish i fully think if Aaron gave her an ultimatem and said either me or instagram she would pick instagram and being a influencer over him and the family

and i 1200 percent bet Aaron doesnt know half the stuff she gets up to online like her lying about Milo dying thats really bleeping bothered me since i saw that screen shot she denied saying it and told somone she was told he had a little chance but in the screenshot actually said MY BABY IS DYING

chloe you little slut and then have the nerve to post about baby loss awareness on your facebook page

i may have to take a few days off it really is silly but she boils my blood as someone who has been effecte by baby loss i have found it so hard to let that slide without blowing up on her
I know this comment is a few days old but I think that calling her a slut, bleeping skank etc is going a bit far. Especially when you yourself continually call her out for being a bully or bad person.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I know this comment is a few days old but I think that calling her a slut, bleeping skank etc is going a bit far. Especially when you yourself continually call her out for being a bully or bad person.
Yeah looking back i was extemely angry (after finding the old screenshots of her lying about her baby dying going to delete ir cause upon reflecrion i dont agree with it :)

Not sure how i delete but want to say after calming down it was wrong of me to call her names but i still stand by the fact i still dont think its apporpirate dress for a kids party or a night out really

Yeah looking back i was extemely angry (after finding the old screenshots of her lying about her baby dying going to delete ir cause upon reflecrion i dont agree with it :)
I have suffered from recurrent pregnancy loss & I really don’t think she lied. She believed her baby was potentially going to die until she has the amniocentesis which then confirmed he didn’t have the life threatening illnesses they believed he could have. I am not her biggest fan by any stretch, but I believe she was a terrified mum in her early 20s who genuinely believed she was going to lose her baby. She never once (from what I have seen) stated her had actually died just that he may be dying. As someone that has been through similar I can understand her (what may seem extreme) reaction of believing there was no hope in him being okay

Reactions: 6
I still think shes very much a bully considering she said she will get her subscribers on people but agree i went too far and i apolgise if anyone here took offence unlike chloe i admitt when im in the wrong if people call me out on it :)

I have suffered from recurrent pregnancy loss & I really don’t think she lied. She believed her baby was potentially going to die until she has the amniocentesis which then confirmed he didn’t have the life threatening illnesses they believed he could have. I am not her biggest fan by any stretch, but I believe she was a terrified mum in her early 20s who genuinely believed she was going to lose her baby. She never once (from what I have seen) stated her had actually died just that he may be dying. As someone that has been through similar I can understand her (what may seem extreme) reaction of believing there was no hope in him being okay
Ok well we will havw to agree to disagree on this to me it is very diffrent two thinggs to say she could have said oh there is a chance my baby could die not my baby is dying / will die i apricate your point and respect it but we will have to agree to disagree on this :)

I still think shes very much a bully considering she said she will get her subscribers on people but agree i went too far and i apolgise if anyone here took offence unlike chloe i admitt when im in the wrong if people call me out on it :)

Ok well we will havw to agree to disagree on this to me it is very diffrent two thinggs to say she could have said oh there is a chance my baby could die not my baby is dying / will die i apricate your point and respect it but we will have to agree to disagree on this :)
It’s such a emotional subject that it is definitely going to be perceived differently by different people. I also know that if I was still in the midst of my pregnancy losses I would be much more angry about it too. Thank you for not being angry about what I’ve said, you can see from earlier comments that you have a good heart

It’s such a emotional subject that it is definitely going to be perceived differently by different people. I also know that if I was still in the midst of my pregnancy losses I would be much more angry about it too. Thank you for not being angry about what I’ve said, you can see from earlier comments that you have a good heart
I am sure on one of the groups they had an actual screenshot of her saying they had been told he was going to die. Dont quote me on that, but that is one of the reasons she is so unlike by many.

Love how you were able to say what you felt without getting your head bitten off!

My last bit looks sarcastic but its not! I'm being genuine x

Reactions: 3
I am sure on one of the groups they had an actual screenshot of her saying they had been told he was going to die. Dont quote me on that, but that is one of the reasons she is so unlike by many.

Love how you were able to say what you felt without getting your head bitten off!

My last bit looks sarcastic but its not! I'm being genuine x
yeah there is on older threads x

Well said Glitteryballs8, that is 100% what happened, she was initially told by PROFESSIONALS that her baby wouldn't survive so naturally she thought he was dying. So sad people try and make her out to be a bad person for saying those things when in the moment that is exactly what she was being told. I think everyone needs to be a bit more respectful of the situation she was in.
funny how you just joined concidience strange that HEY CHLOE

I've been reading this thread for a long time, I can confirm I am not Chloe but you constantly mention how no one comes to back her up and as soon as someone does you approach a comment negatively?
no i welcome all arguments hello welcome to the cyber rat clan how may we help you today :) x

1601465444823.png

• Haha
Well said Glitteryballs8, that is 100% what happened, she was initially told by PROFESSIONALS that her baby wouldn't survive so naturally she thought he was dying. So sad people try and make her out to be a bad person for saying those things when in the moment that is exactly what she was being told. I think everyone needs to be a bit more respectful of the situation she was in.
I've been reading this thread for a long time, I can confirm I am not Chloe but you constantly mention how no one comes to back her up and as soon as someone does you approach a comment negatively?
Not sure how it was approached negatively. She literally said hi.
But unless you are Chloe or Aaron or the dr at the time, you cant 100% say what did or didn't happen. You will be going by what you have heard. Either way after 4 threads with countless comments its actually nice to see someone finally has her back.

That screenshot proves what I have previously stated, she was told by professionals her baby was dying. People can get things wrong all the time. Doesn't mean she lied about it? You were not there to be able to clarify whether she was told those things or not. If anything I think the fact people were still harrowing her after she made this point is disgusting.
well lets face it none of us were there except chloe the drs and Aaron anyway we clearlty think different on chloe i am not going to change how i think about her after following her for years its clear what sort of person she is so as much as i appricate you supporting her sadly this convo will not really go anywhere have a lovely day :)

no i welcome all arguments hello welcome to the cyber rat clan how may we help you today :) x

View attachment 260051
I'm mean tbf I won't defend her, but in all honesty it depends how it was worded to her at the appointment. I was told with my son by a jnr Dr that if I had gestational diabetes my baby would die. What she should have actually said was if I had it the chances of still birth were greater. So if she had an idiot Dr the wording could have been key to how she took what was said.

as someone said above ites a sensitive topic as someone who has been effected by baby loss i take offence to it to me unless your clearly told your baby is dying intentional or not it is a lie and very insensitive but like i said to the other lady i agre to disagree with people on it as everyone copes different;y

I'm mean tbf I won't defend her, but in all honesty it depends how it was worded to her at the appointment. I was told with my son by a jnr Dr that if I had gestational diabetes my baby would die. What she should have actually said was if I had it the chances of still birth were greater. So if she had an idiot Dr the wording could have been key to how she took what was said.
before chloe blocked me she told me exactly what was told at the appoitment which was milo had little chance of survival not he was going to die this is why i struggle to believe anything she saids and clearly shows she just made it sound worse then what it is but have sympathey for her being in that mind set

ok well like i said we will have to agree to disagree but totally understand u coming to defend her :)

none of us were there, that's my point, so you cant hound her and call her a liar when you do not know what was said. That's all I'm saying.

Thank you, this is what I am getting at. She interpreted it how it was put to her. You wouldn't make that up, look how much she loves those boys. Its perfectly clear it was never a lie.
ok well like i said we will have to agree to disagree but totally understand u coming to defend her :)

Last edited:
Here’s why I genuinely think she believed he was dying. I know that I felt completely hopeless each time I heard similar news of my babies & believed every time I would lose them even during my viable pregnancy. There’s lots of dodgy things I’ve seen or heard of Chloe doing but I don’t think she meant to cause offence or deceive anyone with this. I know she said no screenshotting so usually I wouldn’t, but I think this posts helps to clear things up

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.