Chloe Todd #3 Apparently bringing in the big bucks, not sure how, her content sucks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s why I genuinely think she believed he was dying. I know that I felt completely hopeless each time I heard similar news of my babies & believed every time I would lose them even during my viable pregnancy. There’s lots of dodgy things I’ve seen or heard of Chloe doing but I don’t think she meant to cause offence or deceive anyone with this. I know she said no screenshotting so usually I wouldn’t, but I think this posts helps to clear things up
ive read that before maybe she didnt truth if we will all never know i think im really still struggling from 3 misscarriages so i am naturally angry/sensitive to the topic anyway im sorry if this makes me a heartless witch i cant change my mind on it and if it makes me in the minority so be it but i totally respects all yours guys points on it and dont want to come across as a witch at all causse i totally respect everyone points on it sorry again if it makes me the minority but i just think could have been handled better but hey im not commnenting anymore as its making me emotional and like i said its a sensitive topic for me but respect u guys once again :)

Hate to interrupt this conversation but can we talk about the fact she used NAIL GLUE to stick on her eyelashes 🤮🤮🤮😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Chloe likes to play the victim and act all perfect yet she stretches the truth A LOT.
So you can't blame anyone for not believing her regarding certain topics. I've also gone through the trauma of baby loss before anyone starts 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ive read that before maybe she didnt truth if we will all never know i think im really still struggling from 3 misscarriages so i am naturally angry/sensitive to the topic anyway im sorry if this makes me a heartless witch i cant change my mind on it and if it makes me in the minority so be it but i totally respects all yours guys points on it and dont want to come across as a witch at all causse i totally respect everyone points on it sorry again if it makes me the minority but i just think could have been handled better but hey im not commnenting anymore as its making me emotional and like i said its a sensitive topic for me but respect u guys once again :)
You’re not a heartless witch at all, thats why the situation is triggering for you. I was like the Hulk, full of rage and anger for many years when I was on my journey. Miscarriages are horrific and the pain is not understood by many people which makes the journey even harder. Sending you sticky baby dust ♥

Reactions: 2
Chloe likes to play the victim and act all perfect yet she stretches the truth A LOT.
So you can't blame anyone for not believing her regarding certain topics. I've also gone through the trauma of baby loss before anyone starts 🙃
exactly and hey if it was just incident id be more ok with it but lets be real we seen personally she likes to play the victim but she did it with the wrong subject of course people are going to cal her out on it

Hate to interrupt this conversation but can we talk about the fact she used NAIL GLUE to stick on her eyelashes 🤮🤮🤮😳😳
It literally made me gasp, it’s sooo dangerous for your eyes! Nicely proves that the girl isn’t the sharpest tool in the box though! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
as someone said above ites a sensitive topic as someone who has been effected by baby loss i take offence to it to me unless your clearly told your baby is dying intentional or not it is a lie and very insensitive but like i said to the other lady i agre to disagree with people on it as everyone copes different;y

before chloe blocked me she told me exactly what was told at the appoitment which was milo had little chance of survival not he was going to die this is why i struggle to believe anything she saids and clearly shows she just made it sound worse then what it is but have sympathey for her being in that mind set
Honestly I trust her as far as I could throw her. I completely understand why its sensitive to you. I was just trying to point out sometimes its the wording used by people who should know better. Sorry if I upset you x

who even thinks of putting nail glue on eyes?

Reactions: 4
Honestly I trust her as far as I could throw her. I completely understand why its sensitive to you. I was just trying to point out sometimes its the wording used by people who should know better. Sorry if I upset you x

who even thinks of putting nail glue on eyes?
no you didnt at all thats why i love us tattlers we agree to disagree on things and call eachother out if we r going too far unlike these influencers im just skeptical of some of the accounts on here especially wen there new and they only comment on one thread im just a bit confused why you would follow a hate thread ya know? why not start a rave thread for them ?

so you didnt upset me at all please dont worry its all good:)

and oh god i know i cringed

no you didnt at all thats why i love us tattlers we agree to disagree on things and call eachother out if we r going too far unlike these influencers im just skeptical of some of the accounts on here especially wen there new and they only comment on one thread im just a bit confused why you would follow a hate thread ya know? why not start a rave thread for them ?

I’m not new. I got locked out of my old account 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m not new. I got locked out of my old account 😅
No not you particlaury as i come to know who people are anyway i have it happen on other threads too im always welcome to disagreement but do u know what mean sorry if i make no sense currently 😂😂

• Heart

Sorry, but it's not a "hate thread"! That's what gets Tattle a bad name. It's a discussion forum. To use the word hate is wrong. I don't hate any of the influencers I comment on, and I'm sure most users don't either.

Tbh I've never seen anything but hate on this whole website so I wasn't aware you could even make a rave thread and it would probably be ambushed by constant hate. I just think the girl is living her life, we might not all agree with what she does but I don't feel it necessary to criticize her every move.
Then can i ask what u expect to gain from being here i think as much as we all disagree somtimes i think 95 percent of us on this thread can agree we have seen enough of chloe to know what we r saying is a good judge of character for the person she is We r only judging on what she makes public when u watcand yeah u can feel free to :)

Sorry, but it's not a "hate thread"! That's what gets Tattle a bad name. It's a discussion forum. To use the word hate is wrong. I don't hate any of the influencers I comment on, and I'm sure most users don't either.
1000 % agree with you we are just discussing what these people make public no diffrent then gossiping / talking about celebritys in magizines sure we all done it

Tbh I've never seen anything but hate on this whole website so I wasn't aware you could even make a rave thread and it would probably be ambushed by constant hate. I just think the girl is living her life, we might not all agree with what she does but I don't feel it necessary to criticize her every move.

u can make a rave thread here :)

[/https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/

We don't dislike her, this is a forum to discuss. You can start rave threads, don't go searching for something you might not like to see?

I think she's ace in some ways, her breastfeeding into toddlerhood is bloody amazing and she has kept her weight off (although she didn't make her target weight she looks good) and sometimes posts great meals. She started off so likeable too. Her kids are cute as too.

But then she changed and the constant complaining about her weight got too much but wasn't doing anything about it...which is why I'm here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just happen to disagree with the things that are said about her so I want to be a voice that shines a positive light on her rather than a negative one.
I sent u a link to where u can make a rave thread no one here will hate on it as i think its against rules to hate on a rave https://tattle.life/forums/rave-about.6/

I just happen to disagree with the things that are said about her so I want to be a voice that shines a positive light on her rather than a negative one.
Like i said your most likely b better in the rave section because you support her which is fine you can stay here but u most likely wont agree with much up to you though :)

We don't dislike her, this is a forum to discuss. You can start rave threads, don't go searching for something you might not like to see?

I think she's ace in some ways, her breastfeeding into toddlerhood is bloody amazing and she has kept her weight off (although she didn't make her target weight she looks good) and sometimes posts great meals. She started off so likeable too. Her kids are cute as too.

But then she changed and the constant complaining about her weight got too much but wasn't doing anything about it...which is why I'm here 😂
But as i said we have all seen enough of her to see what sort of person she is not like we seen one story and posting this stuff 😂😂

I just don't get the hang ups about her that's all, if you really dislike her content that much why do you watch it? It's so easy to just ignore people on social media but everyone comes here to moan about her content but your looking for it? I'm just a big believer in if you cant be nice about someone just don't say anything. Social media gives us the option to see or block people we choose. If that makes sense.
Ok thats fair enough im chosing to no longer reply as we will disagree i wish you well have a good day :)

THIS! You've worded it much better than I could.

We come her to discuss, not to hate on or bully. And when we see somebody doing something well, we'll mention it. Unfortunately more often than not, we also see influencers making poor decisions, and we also discuss that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.